"Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a Trans person's rights not to be offended?"

>"Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a Trans person's rights not to be offended?"

Does Sup Forums have an answer to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/satan-is-lgbt/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=aMcjxSThD54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trans people's existence offend me. Why should their right to exist trump my right to not be offended?

fpbp

Who cares if you offend them they'll die soon.

Because being offended, or not, is a personal choice. You mind virused sodomite. (Feel free to choose to be offended, or not)

No one has a right "not to be offended"

this is b8

>Trans person's rights not to be offended
can you point that out in the constitution?

Being "offended" is one of the left's weasel words that you can't defend against because there's no reality behind it. If someone if "offended" you can't refute it.

Just like if someone is called "greedy" or "racist." You can't quantify greed or racism. They're empty words that they stick on to people when they have no real argument.

Because the first one is real and the second ones made up.

Slide thread sage it

Not being offended isn’t a “right” you fucking retard

"You're an anus licking faggot, your opinions are worthless."

This. Also fuck your feelings.

No I don't have an answer. You got me.

If adults want to chop their dicks or tits off then idgaf so long as they aren't hurting anyone else. Your freezepeach won't be infringed by the gov't for talking shit to trans ppl, but if normies don't like it and you suffer for it in society, then tough shit.
>Learn to live in society
>Change society legitimately
>Go innawoods
Pick one, fgt.

This is a simple question with a simple answer anons stop sperging out. The first amendment grants the citizen of the United States of America Freedom of Speech, Religion, etc. Now with that 1st amendment I can say anything I want, fuck the kikes, gas the niggers, racewar, whatever you can think of you can say it. Same goes for trannies pushing their retarded ass ideology. Now this is where the issue comes into play. Once your amendment comes into contact with my amendment and censors it, it automatically makes it not your amendment anymore and it is no longer your right, for it has become freedom of censor no longer freedom of speech. By this case if a feminist tells me to shut the fuck up by all means do so, but if she tells me to shut the fuck up and push for a censorship, then that is unconstitutional and you have lost your protection of the first amendment. You are classified as a Benedict Arnold and are brought to court, which you will lose at for bringing upon unconstitutional acts upon a citizen of the free United States of America. Its simple to understand yet hard for liberals to abuse.

You don't have a right to be offended

Because I don't give a shit if they are offended. They can enforce their right to not be offended, but I will enforce my right to kick them in the fucking head.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A RIGHT TO BE NOT OFFENDED FUCK OFF

Tell me where in the bill of rights it says people have the right to not be offended, and I will point to where it says I have the right to call them mentally deranged faggots.

I've never understood this so called 'right to not be offended'. The fuck does that even mean? That is like saying I have a right to not be made sad.

>"Your personal freedom should be diminished to cater to the needs of my personally preferred social groups"
ftfy

because the idea that you can legislate the words I use offends me. Why do you have the right not to be offended when I do not?

Something like "get the fuck away from me you degenerate freak"... Along those lines

Offense can't be given, it can only be taken - it is therefore subjective and it is impossible to create a comprehensive, exclusive list of items that can offend. It's actually a sliding scale, where what isn't offensive today can be offensive tomorrow as people fail to adapt to the existing world and instead try to force the world to adapt to them. It's the definition of neurotic.

she got me there. really made me think of someone other than myself for a change.

/thread

how about Fuck you botch now sukk on dis diqq

Trannies make up less than 1% of the population, why should the other 99% have to pander to their mental illness?

This thread is a psy-op to make you hate transexuals. irl they are so small in number that they are practically non-existent.

>nation is founded upon offense at some piddly tax percentage without being properly represented in government
>242 years later we have comparatively astronomical taxes, few politicians represent the average citizen, and we're being told to not say anything to avoid offending the mentally ill

Captcha has never been more related

Fire up the rotors

>No one has a right "not to be offended"
Exactly.

>this is b8
She was actually serious.

*pulls trigger*

>"Why should a trans person's right to freedom of expression trump my right not to be offended?"
Does this sound normal to you?

well trans people offend me so their freedom of expression needs to be curtailed :^)
wtf I love traps now

the latter doesn't exist, if it did i could just cite how offended i am by faggots and then they're just constantly committing a hate-crime by existing

Because if everyone had a right not to be offended then nobody would have a right to say anything.

Unless you think only certain people have a right not to be offended, in which case you need to be beaten to death with a copy of Animal Farm.

There is no "right" not to be offended.

Satan is LGBT!
“At the heart of hermeticism lies androgyny”
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/satan-is-lgbt/

There is no right "not to be offended" and there certainly wouldn't be one specifically for trans people to place them above the rest of people. The right to freedom of speech in America is everyone's right not everyone except a trans person's right. So just as you are offended, you have the right to offend and many people do find what trans people have to say offensive.

>Trans person's rights not to be offended?
They do have a right to not be offended. They should use that right more often instead of getting offended by everything.

YO HOL UP HOL UP
*feminizes intersectionally*
SO U BE SAYIN
*smacks vag lips*
HOL UP
*interrupts incessantly*
SO U BE SAYIN
*pens Star Wars IX script*
WE WUZ
*feminist.exe has encountered a problem*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*autistic screeching*
WE WUZ LOBSTERZ N SHEEEEIT?!?!?!?

yes, but catering to their delkusions is a war on reality.

its illegal in canada for me not to call a man a woman if that man wants to be called a woman.

whats next? the government is just dictating reality and we're told to believe the dumbest shit. i have to believe a man is a woman and maybe next i have to believe whatever else the establishment demands. they're just going to keep dialing up the crazy until nobody dares disbelieve anything the establishment says no matter how looney

How exactly is their existence offensive?

There is no such thing as a "right to not be offended". Free speech bitch

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=aMcjxSThD54

fucking savage

Why should mentally ill people dictate my behavior?

In order to seek the truth, one must encounter ideas that may be offensive when they don't immediately conform to the viewer's pre-conceived perspective

>muh offended
fuck off kike

One is in the Bill of Rights, the other is not.

No.

You don't have a right to not be offended.

cause transsexuality is a moral evil

They are aberrations that go against the natural order of things. It is no coincidence that these things look like Frankenstein's monster as they get older.

>"Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a Trans person's rights not to be offended?"
So the left is going this hardcore to undermine the freedom of speech for the sake of some twisted section of societies emotions?

No one has a right to not be offended. If you're offended, that's your cross to bear. Why should it be my problem?

HOLY shit this!!!

sides = sorted

>Why should it be my problem?
B..but muh emotions!!! We leftist are driven by emotion so if our emotions are messed up we can't function!!! You must do everything possible to not disturb our emotions!!!

they're fucking disgusting chimeric subhumans

"I wouldn't even rape you"

Because the first amendment says it should.

LOBSTERFAG GET IN HERE AND DEFEND THIS CUNT

You don't have a right to not be offended. If someone's speech offends you you just.. don't listen.

nudes, you possible slide thread nigger?
please

there is no right of not being offended

I’m offended an ignorant person such as you graduated from elementary school government class thinking you have a right not to be offended.

because there is no right to not be offended

Show me where the right to not be offended is defined in law?

they are abominations that are mentally unstable

this defined fpbp

>Trans person's rights not to be offended
It's called find your own safespace.

It's harder to obtain a "safespace" for free speech when it's literally fucking illegal.

Freedom of speech is an inalienable human right.

/thread

they exist, and that offends me

The existence of feminism, fags, and liberals offend me. Please arrest them all and send them to the pits.

Peterson got owned by a strong woman.

Deal with it NEETs.

nobody has a right to not be offended
otherwise mixed couples have to break up to respect Sup Forums's right to not be offended

>rights not to be offended?"

how aren't they. open dilation wound or hairy squidward nose-dick.

>>"Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a Trans person's rights not to be offended?"

Why should a trans persons right to not be offended trump my freedom of speech?

*drops mic*

The answer:
"Oh, Cathy, you're so gorgeous doing your staff even though you disprove your point"

Compliments break women.

a right to not be offended doesn't exist you retard

it was a good interview and peterson enjoyed himself.

There is no right to not be offended.

Shut the fuck up.

The world does not run on self-righteous indignation, cunt.

Only one of those things exist.

WAIT A MINNIT SO YOUS IS SAYIN WIMMINZ ARE LOBSTERS N SHIT INNIT?