ANIME WHEN

ANIME WHEN

Shintani Mayumi as Takagi.

I say we'll get an announcement within a year.

Oh yeah, wasn't this the most popular manga on that Jap anime wishlist a while back

Why does it need one? The manga's good and do you really want the shitposting an anime brings?

What is this series even about?
From what I've seen on Sup Forums it's some little girl constantly teasing a poor shota who refuses to reciprocate her.

more like PLOT ADVANCEMENT WHEN

Soon. It's been doing really good with the sales and popularity. We can only hope.

When the manga ends.

ANIME WHEN

MORE

MORE

MORE ANIME AND MANGA ABOUT GIRLS TEASING BOYS

UNINTENTIONALLY OR INTENTIONALLY

I DEMAND MORE TEASING

Another NTR chapter first.

Anime when?

Agreed and with osananajimis.

Anime when?

Never ever

Literally never.

There'd have to be ONE in the first place for there to be another.

>anime airs
>ADHD retards complain because nothing fucking happpes

Why did Azuma get butthurt about the AzuDai adaptation? I don't think it could have been more faithful. Look at what J.C. Staff did with Amanchu, it would turn out beautifully.

He was mad that the Anime became more relevant than the manga.

>he doesn't know
Lel

I hope very soon. I predict. It will be aired Winter 2k17 - Spring 2k18. Remember my words Sup Forums

ANIME WHEN

This would actually make a good anime. Takagi is already perfect, as much as I'd like the author to get some easy cash.

What a petty reason to get upset.

>"Aargh, my intellectual property is so popular is increasing my reknown!"

>/cries into money raked in from lucrative international distribution

Azu pls

Anime fucking when

Thanks for posting this, never hard of it and it looks good from the first few pages.

Thanks, user, this is fucking gold.

Hopefully never.

I wanna fuck that loli.

It will be shit on for being "lolsorandumb" mark my words.

Anime when

Manga about the brown loli the author keeps drawing when?

You really never know about the literally endless possibilities of behind-the-scenes shenanigans in any given industry.

For all we know, a mangaka could be bitter about an anime based on his work becoming more successful simply due to the fact that someone he had to be involved with along the way is a total asshole that he doesn't want to see profit from his original work.

And of course, after contracts are signed and business partnerships are established, it's not like someone could ever admit that there's bad blood or shady shit going on behind the scenes.

This kind of shit happens in absolutely every part of life, anywhere on the planet, where money and more than two people are involved.

When its airs people are just going to whine about pot development when that's not even the point of the series.

If you rape her she wins.
t. Trudeau

This is the one thing I want to NEVER get an anime.
Remember when SAO was cool? Remember when the anime was announced? Yeah I remember.

It's really sweet.

Rihoko got her own manga?

Ending could've been better.

Soon

inb4 (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

They just had a date. Then she made him lunch.

Are you actually retarded? What kinda logic is that?

thats a straigth forward way to put it and is not a date unless they both call it a day

Apparently the creator is really against having his work animated so maybe after his death.

isnt it weird? almost as if he was one of us

>Didnt read the extra chapter

There will never be a sequel

Hopefully never, adaptations are always garbage.

Already happened.

I'm not sure how you don't understand. When manga get anime the (western) exposure increases by a lot, and as a result the threads turn to complete shit. If you already enjoy the manga an anime has nothing to offer.

This. Although animated smug would be cute it just isn't worth it

That's a bit of an understatement.

You're both morons

ANIME NEVER

It's a valid logic. Case in point: SAO and Re:Zero.
Their threads were pretty chill when they were just random LN on B-T, but after the anime came out they blew the fuck up and the fanbases just went full cancer.

Just my experience user.

Great argument

At least we know they're gonna fug eventualy.

are you talking about the 10 year skip?

I wanted to at least see the cute JK get a kiss.

who is this semen demon?

>semen demon
Rude, she is a semen angel

Proof Amano doesn't like him.

It really degrades the experience of a manga when everywhere you look fucking idiots are waifuuing characters and memeing.

>studio: DEEN/feel/Brains Base/Kinema Citrus
>12 episodes
>sales: 2-3k
I can see it.

why do care so mutch?

>enjoy the occasional Takagi thread
>anime airs
>it gets completely flooded with mouthbreathers
No thanks, the NTR shitposters are bad enough already

I'd like any of you to try and remember how the Umaru manga was perceived before the anime.

Not that guy but it's pretty shitty when you're used to having a nice thread occasionally about a manga you and a handful of other anons enjoy, a thread where you actually discuss what's happened, evaluate the manga and talk about what might happen in the future and then it gets an anime adaption. As soon as this airs everything goes to shit, the threads (if they avoid turning into a single shitty general these days) are full of cancer, seasonal waifufaggotry, memes, newfags and shitposting.

if that hapends nobody is gona force you to be in those treads, worse case scenario just read the manga and go on with your day

>dude, just let the faggots ruin another thing you enjoy, who cares lol
What are you even doing here?

so your ablity to enjoy something is determined if normies and fags like it to, how can you live like that?

Nobody enjoys something that gets turned from good to shit. Fuck, you're fucking retarded.

Not only do I enjoy the manga, I also enjoy discussing it with Sup Forumsnons too.
It is impossible to have a civil discussion with all the secondaries that the anime bring in, like what happened with SAO,

how are they gona ruin it? its still gona be the same manga you enjoy dense mother fucker
>It is impossible to have a civil discussion with all the secondaries
then dont talk with them the same anons that are here now are gona be here in the future

>want to discuss manga with Sup Forums
>can't because threads are shitposted to death
Note that nobody said the manga gets ruined, just the threads.

anime never ever
god fucking dammit this isn't fair i just want some survival post-apocalyptic anime fuck

You must be new if you can't ignore the shitposters and enjoy the threads, it's always been like that

>its still gona be the same manga
It's about the threads, not the manga. How hard is that to understand?

>not posting spoilers in every manga thread to scare off secondaries

>then dont talk with them
Every single thread will be filled with their autistic screeching you fucking moron.
I bet you just got here last month right? Probably from reddit too.
Like I said, it happened with SAO, and it will happened with other manga/LN too.

this fuckers didand like say you arent forced to adres everyone in a tread you can only talk with the anons who are actualy discosing the manga

Learn to type like a human being.

And once they're spoiled, then what? What if they don't magically leave after being spoiled on the internet?

He's referring to the threads.

>Nobody enjoys something that gets turned from good to shit
im done man keep doin your thing its obviously working for your well being
>type
good job user shoulda posted a popteamepic reaction image with your reddit

thank god I waited 54 chapters for THAT.

Anime where?

Anime when? Seriously what the fuck

when I picked up this manga I wasn't expecting such dangerous levels of smug

People who read scanlations and shitpost about spoilers think they're having high level discussion that gets ruined when an anime airs. They take pride in not being secondaries, despite being secondaries since none of them can read moon.

what manga?

It's the constant, turbulent shifts from smug to HNNNGH that makes this manga so dangerous

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Anime how?

NO KISS. JESUS CHRIST.
WHEN WILL THEY DO IT.

is this like tonari no seki-kun but with main heroine not being a boring bland shit? if yes then damn im bought