Boku no hero academia

This has no right to be as heart warming and sad at the same time.

How do you keep pulling this off Kōhei Horikoshi

You should have seen this cliche at least a dozen times if you watch sports animu.

b..but they pull it off well?

Not really?

>Being so much of a fuckbag that you have to possess other people to get them to say nice things about you

Top Wew

The scene is nice, but the premise is awful. How did nobody realize how fucking OP his quirk was until then?

Who the hell are they.

Shinsou is my husband.

I thought he hid it from everyone in UA until the Sports Festival, assuming no one else from his school got in.

best

>educational system fail to see potential in studients because they use stadariced exams
hori got that rigth

What did he mean by this???

Are all the threads following long running battle shounens such shit or only BnH

I want o FUCK Setsuna!
I want to see her blush and giggle as I slowly pull her intestines out!
I want her to moan in pleasure as I slowly crush her heart in my hands!
I want to see her slowly orgasm as her life ebbs away, the life in her eyes leaving her as she dies with a smile on her face and in orgasm in her nethers!
I want to see her jump into my arms after she regenerates, telling me how fun it was and if we can do it again sometime!

this

Imagine the Gen Ed application form.
>List your Quirk
>[X] Prefer not to say

yes

nice another one for my collection

When will he finally join 1A?

>IzukuxOchaco
>KaminarixJirou
>TodorokixMomo
>OjiroxTooru
>KirishimaxTsuyu
>BakugouxMina
>IidaxMei

canon

are you from the future? can you say who the traitor is?

So Jirou's going to defect with her traitor boyfriend?

NOPE

>Agree
>Agree
>Agree
>Agree
>You wish
>You wish
>Lol she didn't even remember him

oedipus complex

>generic sad scene #2983
Kohei is mediocre

>KirishimaxTsuyu
>BakugouxMina
I believe you mean
>KirishimaxBakugou
>TsuyuxTokoyami
>MinaxNejire(Or everybody)

You'd think hero academies would have more departments for more specialized Quirks and heroes. Off the top of my head, here are a few.
- Sensory/Tracking/Surveillance Department (Mei, Ragdoll, etc.)
- Knowledge/Investigation/Interrogation Department (Shinsou)
- Medical Department (for anyone with Quirks like Recovery Girl)
- Transportation/Mobility Department (for anyone with Quirks like Kurogiri's Warp Gate)

Even though they might not become as famous as the frontline fighters, there are tons of situations where non-combat Quirks could end up being the most useful ones. There should be departments that allow any Quirk to shine and have some use.

the sex betwen this two should be the most boring thing in the world

I made the wrong autist mad. Apparently he has some sort of unsecure tripcode cracker I didnt know about. All I knew about is the one that bruteforced and took days to get trips.

Maybe that's the Business Department's curriculum: knowing which Quirks fit where.

you all will be reminded of whats already set in stone

>Mina is Bakugou's secret sister and lusts after her own mother
I mean, it makes more sense then "Dabi is Deku"

Maybe there are smaller schools where the overall level isn't as high but there are more specialized classes.

its impossible to specialize given the wide variety of quirks.

Look at tail for instance

>a tail

We must protect the flame

STOP THIS

I think they might be able to pick specializations in second or third year, like electives or something. So first year everyone learns the basics together, and then later they can pick what they want to focus on.

Pretty much the most cancerous ship on /mha/ that only one underage autistic boy keeps pushing. Cool posters want Momo x Mineta, meme posters want Momo x Satou, Miriofag wants Momo x Jirou (redditor) and the biggest group after the MineMomo majority is actually Momo x dies alone (typically the Inasa x Todo baconfujo trash).

Give it up, kiddo.

Cool people don't call themselves cool.

make them figth for atention is stil retarded

The answer is college courses.

If only one underage autistic boy is pushing it, why does it have so much art?

But octopuses are sexy, user!

The ones making art on pixiv aren't the ones posting on Sup Forums. Feel free to out yourself if your deliveries are halfway decent.

sero should hit the gym

>Apparently he
*she

You broke my heart, so I broke your trip, Mike.

We literally agree on everything, we were made for each other, but you chose to virtue signal with Grapehate instead of embracing MineMomo. You could've been the Mineta to my Momo.

I would be ok with this

only a matter of time

kek

>Spooky shit we can't explain Department

The best way to respond to Grapefag has been discovered.

What's the Quirklet cutoff?

Your delusions mean absolutely nothing. This Shouji x Grapes crap is just as canon as your Todomomo delusions.

good shit. please do a kendo one

it is a joke you autist

In regards to what? I'm sure the support department will take anyone.

I want them to get married.

but aizawa doesn't

Why did he say it though? I am not joking, I genuinely don't get it.

mandaley is more sexy doe

lol no

how do you know my name

this is way too scary

is Mrs. Joke a tickle fetishist?
Does she have a deviantart account filled with terrible illustrations of herself being tickled?

This school specializes in HEROES. Not
Medics, not firefighters, not general crime fighters, etc.

This school is specifically for fighting people who break the law using powerful quirks, and the tests therefor all revolve around testing how useful your quirk is for destroying powerful enemies and saving people from powerful enemies

No doubt schools exist for what you mentioned, but those generally do not make you a HERO as a profession

Ms. Joke said something about combined training with their classes. Which will come first, the 1A-1B joint lessons or the training with the Ketsubustu kids?

tentacle hentai

>BnHA climax features a huge villains vs hero war
>big fuckoff quirk users facing off against one another
>chaos and destruction everywhere
>in the middle of it is Toga just running around stabbing people with a kitchen knife

How hard would you sperg?

Getting accepted into the hero course

Oh. Thank you. It was obvious in retrospect.

Dude, just face it. Mineta's gotten more consensual action from Shouji than any of the girls combined.
>Mineta sticks himself to Momo's back, and she says he's the worst.
>Shouji straight-up lets Mineta ride his back.

Mineta's in the closet and is desperately trying to convince everyone around him (as well as himself) that he's gay. Although he's able to keep up his heterosexual façade, he sometimes let's his real kinks slip out.

be more specific pls, i will accept the most ridiculous shit but u need to be specific

Well, judging by the tests, you have to at least be able to survive or take down some robots.

She laughs to hide the fact that she knows she'll be undesirably old in 5 years

If someone had a shit quirk but made up for it with physical fitness and brains enough to pass the entrance exam, they'd probably get in.

The vagina is semsitive. Having someone who can control cold and heat=intense sex.

Oops. I meant that Mineta's desperately trying to convince everyone that he's straight.

It's mothers day! Hope you had a nice day with your mom, /bnha/

Who was her voice in the anime?

kendo using one of her giant hand to jerk off at least two guys of your choosing, and using the other hand to finger at least two girls

Momo would rather die than have sex with that creepy loser freak.

None of the girls like him anymore, as Mineta pointed out after crispy failed his license exam.

Mariko Nagai, she's a new voice actor

we did 4 days ago in mothers day

I call for a truce

please accept my humble offering. I promise to never stand in your way again.

??????????????????????????????????

Grapefag wants a dose of TodoMomo.

>this bitch burned my face

>tfw you have worst mom AND worst dad

Good, Mineta should die sad and alone. I don't know who's more unlikeable Mineta or Baku

>tfw your nee-san was unable to protect you