Who is the best Gundam pilot Sup Forums ?

Who is the best Gundam pilot Sup Forums ?

This fella

One on the right

People shit on Guilty Crown but I actually like that it incorporated mecha without having the MC pilot anything at any point in the show

Setsuna F. Seiei.

He is Gundam.

Jesus Yamato. He was so strong, people in the 3D world had to ban him to stop his 10+ year reign.

/thread

Best boy

Kamille

>Who is the best Gundam pilot Sup Forums ?

No contest.

nice. had potential but all was squandered for no gun reason. just like pic related.

Of the Gundam shows I've watched, Amuro.

Uso
Best mc too

Unrelated but I dislike how many mecha leads aren't genuinely skilled, being just lucky of being the MC and having a powerful machine.

For example, the 00 leads. They never felt any more skilled than the enemy aces like Graham or Ali. They were just lucky of having magic GN particles at their side and always engaged in hit-and-run tactics.

that's the point, all gundam pilots have either newtype magic or gundam engineering magic on their side, in many cases they have both.

not all of them

And he died like a bitch.

I am.

Judau is the only one in early UC that seemed like he was riding on Newtype bullshittery to me. I love newtype bullshittery though.

Kira "Jesus" Yamato.

if any goondam pilots were overly op, they'd just stomp through the battlefield
jesus does this in seed destiny sometimes, iirc he was never hit in his final goondam
besides, the goondams are mostly outnumbered, so at least give them a bit of plot armor

Kamille. Just the right balance of newtype powers and piloting skills.

Inaho

Well, if you're going to have a mecha show there is nothing wrong about the titular mecha being above the grunt ones; that's even the point (not every show can be VOTOMS).
Now, riding on the bullshit of your super machine to the point where you final victory doesn't feel earned, that's where the audience feels insulted.

or you can just... you know... fall into the cockpit of a war machine and start slayin' trained pilots left and right. Banagher Links and Trowa Barton style....

>powered by loli bride
>so of course he dies, leaving her brokenhearted

Bitch can't even handle his Lambda Driver properly.