How do I become /ourguy/?

so over the past several months, many people on this board(myself included) have benefited substantially from crypto, and a lot of us have some significant investments.

How can this newfound financial power be used to advance our cause? It's well known crypto has significantly benefited the right.

Other urls found in this thread:

saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html
twitter.com/NickSzabo4/status/953329779125596161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Create a decentralized platform where we can pay for anonymous artist commissions via crypto. That way we can have high-quality art instead of just paint.net memes.

Lefty faggots on Deviantart obviously don't want to get caught creating 'dangerous' art, but if the price is right, they might do so anonymously.

Such a platform could be used to:
- destroy commies
- meme officials out of existence
- spread awareness of controversial subjects (pizza)
- get more people to think about the JQ
- make 'conspiracy theories' seem more legit since they are backed by art

yes im sure user will fork over cash for... nvm

>decentralized platform
>centralized artist registry and transaction system

pick one

anyway do what all rich people do to influence politics, donate to campaigns, or buy adds.

putting some of the most benign Sup Forums meems on a tv commercial would probably be pretty effective since youll not find anything approaching right wing on normi networks.

Oooh. Nice idea. We already have great art though, but we could always have better.

You could also create an advertisement campaign to get more people on OpenBazaar 2.0. Perhaps art could be purchased there as well.

In general art would expand our memeing powers 10x.

There's also AI. Think about chatbots. Imagine a chatbot that can read articles and store relationships in a database like neo4j. An artificial conspiracy theorist. Ask it stuff like "Who is Seth Rich?" and then keep asking questions based on its answers. This could dismantle the elite's control. Maybe an initial experiment could be trained on the Podesta emails using Rasa NLU and neo4j. Yes, I have experimented with this and confirmed viability.

Rasa NLU struggles with complex sentences, but it might be possible to use another algorithm to simplify them before processing. It's also possible it will perform well with complex sentences if given enough training examples.

So perhaps you could pay data entry freelancers to create a large training set based off of news articles about mysterious deaths.

We already have decentralized commerce platforms, but I don't think there's one built around art yet. As decentralization toolkits grow in number and quality, it will be an inevitability.

But yeah obviously people don't want to paypal an artist for a viral pizzagate poster.

>NO MOM I AM NOT A MEME SHITPOSTER I AM A SERIOUS ARTIST USING MY POLITICALLY INFORMED MASTERPIECES TO SWAY THE COURSE OF WORLD HISTORY

That one is beautiful desu

the business was already worth a billion around this time

Run for office and get in with an alt right platform or fund major alt right candidates

WTF is "our cause"? As far as I can tell, pol is 33% libertarian, 33% nazi, 10 % retard, 5 % emu-raped aussie, and about 18% shill / JIDF / etc,,,

Remember, the most compelling art is that which utilizes contemporary mediums that reach and sway the masses.

Before industrialization, that was painting and sculpture, theater and dance. After industrialization you had audio and film. Television and video gaming. Internet, social media, alternate reality, memetics.

this, but for music as well.

Crush Marxism

Guns and tattoos my man.

Remember how some pesticides render insects infertile instead of killing them? So they waste all their energy mating with infertile mates?

You could start a sex doll company that specializes in anime and video game character replicas.

Sage. Fuck off shill. Must read news. release the memo.

saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

All people who got "rich" from crypto, like all those dicks from silicon Valley whose farts VICE loves to huff, were already fucking rich and just took their parents' money and converted a part of it into bitcoin.

Also, look into expanding the internet into rural areas. The internet is pushing people into packed, expensive cities where they feel the need to ask for safety-net gibs. Except the real safety net is a strong economy with affordable housing.

>bought 50 dollars worth BTC during drop
>got ~10 dollar increase since stabalization
>feea to "cash out" would pretty much land me right back at 50 dollars
crypto a meme

Meshnet

Read
If you're a millionaire with crypto, you're a millionaire regardless. Nobody earned shit

There will inevitably be a demand for a centralized authority to manage or broker all transactions. This demand will be driven largely by those who have been ostracized from the movement as a result of scams or simply losing out, if not just in the interest of reducing fees. This is why society is WHAT it is today: Everyone preferred security over freedom. A more certain meal is worth more to many than a remote chance at striking it rich.

I would also like to point out that, just because it is free software, and that talented people have made "contributions", doesn't mean it represents the state of the art. In this case, not by a long-shot. If the Bitcoin project and similar were of any value to anyone, it would have at least been export controlled and kept under lock & key (you'd have to submit a request to be evaluated by an admin to obtain a license for research purposes). There is some seemingly mundane software floating around that has all of the sudden disappeared behind institutional paywalls or just vanished because it turned out to be useful for "something important".

Successful cryptocurrencies see widespread adoption because there are marketing efforts behind them powered by real money, which comes from the guarantee of a significant ROI - the obvious pump + dump, except the guarantee exists because all hashes have already been computed. Otherwise, we should be seeing a fairly even distribution of investments in all of the many thousands of different currencies, weighed by exposure time. Moreover, you should notice all the populars are following very similar trends.

tl;dr: Its a scam. Sorry. You are wasting money buying GPU farms. Nothing is going to fix human nature. Pull out while you still can.

How much have you made?

twitter.com/NickSzabo4/status/953329779125596161

Centralization is the problem with modern banking. You've a central bank functioning as the watcher of all the other banks, which it can directly audit them to make sure their not cheating and scamming people or rhe system. However, who is watching the watcher? The Jews.

With decentralized banking, the banks are continually watching each other making sure everyone is playing fairly by being able to indirectly audit one another at any moment. If several banks are being scammed, they can narrow down the scammer through deductive reasoning and kick them out of the game.

You can't narrow down that the central bank is scamming unless it audits itself, which the Federal Reserve refuses to do.

>same shit, different day

Could also try to make a decentralized Sup Forums. It's actually a pretty good use case, as long as you are willing to forego archiving. There's no accounts to manage, just sessions, and you don't need to store that much information. I bet a decentralized chan will be one of the first really successful decentralized projects after we find out all of our identities have been sold to the intelligence agencies.

>How can this newfound financial power be used to advance our cause?
Depends what you think our cause is.

Tell me that and then we can talk.