Re:Creators

Such is the hobo life for magical girls

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12966070
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/12966070

What's everyone's problem with Alice? She's a good girl.

Can't handle a strong womenz in armor.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO FUCK?

Remember this? It was really cool.

I like her, but she is one of the most likely to die. She already had one really close call this episode.
>buh Meteora and Selesia almost died too
They are less likely since they are the main girls.

I think Meteora still has a high possibility of dying. Saleijas probably has the lowest chance of all the creations of dying.

When the doujins are finished.

Is sharkteeth the Queen of Anal?

What has he been up to, Sup Forums?

>Pick up for Hime
>Immediately drop it because Hime stops being relevant
She'll be the focus again eventually right?

Masturbating to BL doujins of Syo.

I want to cuddle my cute NPC.

We should get 30 seconds of her next episode.

Altair soon.

Explain why they don't read source material of their enemies to know their weaknesses and strengths
>ignored to have super secret moves between creations
They know Alice's story so if they read it they would had known what her charge attack was going to be and easily dodged.

Also, find sharkteeth's source and now even a human can beat her by knowing how to not play along with her trick unless of course she can just warp reality near her and the "lie gag" is part of her character put in by the author like how mamika forgets names
>sharkteeth source won't be read and the creations will try to figure out her power

Awful Saber clone even more pathetic and boring than the original.

They should have really popular characters from works that exist in real life, not just the ones that are in the anime. Sure, more recent stuff is off-limits due to copyright, but they could have ones from older literature like king Arthur or something . Or fucking Jesus - that would make for an interesting storyline.

A lot of anime and manga plots only work because the characters(and writers) are retarded. Anime may not be the best choice of entertainment medium for you if you want good writing.

They have that, it's called Fate/Stay Night.

I would like a character where the government couldn't find any source material of who it was but maybe said character had an ancient Mediterranean-culture based name which would imply a creation of a creator from centuries ago and the story was simply unknown to modern people.

>Hey user kun~ Let me in

Sharkteeth source should be filled of people who already know her power though, she is probably aware how to deal with that through higher level mind games.

Meteora had a large shield charged by the time the attack was ready, that would already be the optimal response if she read her story. If they dodged it wrongly one or both could end up dead without the protection.

>Maaya Sakamoto actually voiced Rip Van Winkle

People said the same thing when it didn't look like the government was doing shit but they ended up being competent.
Give it some time, I bet they'll be looking into the sources after this fight now that everyone is here.

>but they could have ones from older literature like king Arthur

did you start watching anime this month?

The ones where he fucks Syo or where he's fucked by Syo?

She's the mysterious main villain. She would never have a lot of screentime this early into the show. I don't know what you expected.

That's not king arthur, that's waifubait trash.

You don't want to come in to my room, you want to want to go strip naked and start masturbating in Roppongi.

The writer likes filing in irrelevant details and wasting time on possibly false theories or eating scenes too much to address something so important and actually helpful at the moment.

I hope so. If they knew Alice's background maybe they would see how shit her world was and maybe know that she would be extremely stubborn and they could have approached her differently instead of Meteora calling her stupid for following Hime.

Huh, didn't know Seibah is in Re:Creators. What episode?

>Meteora calling her stupid for following Hime.
If only that actually happened.

ep 3

I'm not sure if Meteora can adjust herself according to who she is talking to, even with full source knowledge. Just like she can't adapt herself to make proper jokes in the real world after reading about everything for a possibly long time before the story started. All characters have clear personality limitations, and she is no exception.

I do hope they'll bother showing her or Selesia studying the source of the opponents though.

>That foreshadowing to the inevitable clash between a massive eldritch abomination somehow summoned by sharkteeth and our boy Rui in his GIGAS MACHINA

don't do this

She probably doesn't have much personality to begin with what with being an irrelevant npc that is only needed for a single piece of info in her game

Sharkteeth vs Blitz

>your daughter is not dead
>I saw her die with my own eyes
>*ghostly figure of his daughter appears*
>daddy I've always been here with you
>Blitz holds his hands out and his daughter runs into his arm
>*sharkteeth eyes* appear on his daughters face
>snaps back to reality holding sharkteeth who plunged a knife into his heart
>blitz dies

>blitz/daughter flashbacks
>cut to blitz walking into the light with a shadowy figure with the shape of a young girl waving to him

>credits

She didn't call Aliceteria stupid for following Hime, just someone blinded by her desires and therefore unable to realize the correct path that she found out by herself.

If it doesn't happen we riot

>she even protected the girl nobody likes
Why is Mamika such a good girl?

It's alternate history female king arthur.
With magic.

She protected herself? What a self obsessed cunt.

>the girl nobody likes
Rude.

Ram really likes Rem though

>the face of a cavewoman confronted with reasoning and non violent negotiation

So why exactly does the faggot MC not talk about hime? Seems like it's kind of an important thing to bring up. It's not like he's protecting her creator since she's fucking dead

I like her, she's a good character

pls stop

pls

Does he know she's dead?

clearly very sad all the time

She was created by his gf that had killed herself like 3 months before the anime started. I am pretty sure he is still very shocked.

Her death is most likely what's keeping him from drawing. But we all know his OC will come alive to save the day at the end anyways.

Correct answer is that he was in panic since he discovered the second selesia appeared and decided to think better what to do.

Logical answer that is likely not correct is that MC is: the closest person alive to the greatest menace to Japan and the world, he is the only human to travel to the 2D world and he isn't even related to the character unlike Rui's scriptwriter who had a partial vision, and there is a witness that saw that the villain not only also knows him but showed the most emotion ever just by seeing him. If the government knew about all this, then he would be put in major vigilance and wouldn't be able to easily approach Hime, who he might have questions too if Setsuna was really someone important to him.

So why does hime even know who MC is? It's not like any of the creations know what their creators are like. Unless suicide bitch wrote him into her story or some shit.

I love anal and sharkteeth.

>So why does hime even know who MC is?
ye

watch the show

If I ever visit Japan I want to find that spot and camp there.

Already happened (minus robot) in F/Z

>OOGA BOOGA NO USE BIG WORD

Hime is Setsuna. When Setsuna died her conscience fused with the character she just created, which gave her the knowledge about the real world through her memories and the powers of a creator. When she says Souta is involved in their destinies again is because she and Setsuna are effectively together. The whole show might be just her extending her creator powers to write her own character to the real world, a new Setsuna, before the word rejects her back to her own world.

Just marathoned the 6 eps and I'm hooked, also why people don't like Meteora, her character is literally an infodump Npc

Her character is literally shit.

Damaged attention spans and people who can't appreciate greatness.

Don't worry user, plenty of us appreciate Meteora.

You answered your own question.

>hime will never make A.I-chan real

>her character is literally an infodump Npc
There you go.

Fine, but don't bust up the bench.

I like all the characters. But the one I want to fuck most is Mamika. Her pussy must be so tight.

T. secondary

Meguka is for suffering.

gotta love how it also looks as empty as in the anime

>Hime romance end where Souta sides with her and destroys the rest of the creations and Japan to live with his dead gfs oc donut steel persona.

Please happen.

Meteora is a good girl, I want her to read the phone book to me while I masturbate to her voice.

Look at the algae on the wooden benches.
Nobody been sitting on those benches for a very very long time.

Can she summon another gigas?

>everyone vs cthulhu
That would be recycling the Fate/Zero script.

>I bet you love anal, sharkteeth.

Animating all that is too expensive, so she can only show up every six episodes.

Dude, she's 12.

>she pulls out different gimmick every time she shows up

This is already fate but with shitty anime/manga characters.

I want Meteora to give me a nursing handjob while whispering sweet infodumps to me

if that's a 12 year old then I have some magic beans to sell you

Where is that exactly? I promise to clean up all my used noodle cups and onigiri packaging when I leave.

The age of a fictional character is just that, a number.

He became a Yakuza boss

I want her to stick objects in my ass while narrating the whole thing.

Those swords are 3d models so its easy as fuck to animate.

PPSH violin is her favorite technique.

What's so magic about them

How can she keep a straight face while doing this? Surely she knows how ridiculous it looks.

*cool

>isekai Jesus
We already had Drifters