A steady offering of the finest tubs

rape

>watching

Steal her nose.

would you rape a tentacle demon?

Triple Innocentius.

Even a terrible frenchman

Poisoned bath salts.

Why stop there when you can have a BILLION?

Not enough runes.

I fucking wish I could be watching it

The only way to stop a demon, is with a tenshi

>laura.jpg
Who?

huh did not know that thats neat

How can a demon be an archbishop?

> build super science city of billion espers
> destroy it on purpose
> take commonwealth instead
So... What was even a point in building the fucking city at the first place?

>Final Boss
>Has over a billion forms

>not learning recursive Innocentius creation
I'm disappoint.

why is this child so hot?

Why contain it?

Having over thousands of Biris around the world

Because she is a normal highschool girl and not crazy

AIM fields.

He's had it years, presumably he's already done what he wants with it, make tons of espers.

Did you miss the part where he was forced to do that because his plans went to shit again?

How do you think?

>The Aeons of Isis, Osiris, and Horus.

>When was it that the man who divided the world’s chronology into those eras had crossed the sea and arrived in the desert?

>When was it that he had experimented in summoning a great demon no one had ever heard of?

>However, there was a certain brown goddess who would appear where she pleased, identify with people as she pleased, and weep for them as she pleased. And for once, she was laughing.

>“Oh, dear. You don’t hear those three names often these days.”

>It was a little too enchanting to call it a nostalgic smile.

>That bewitching woman’s smile contained some thorns and venom.

>“As someone who joined them as a created divinity, I can only pray that the legends he knows have not been distorted from the originals.”

>Nephthys had no success or failure.

>Nephthys had no fortune or misfortune.

>Nephthys had no peace or trouble.

>But if she ever saw someone fail before her eyes, a certain thought would reach her.

>It was such a simple thought that she would forget about it as easily as it appeared in her mind.

>She would want to weep for that person.

>Just as she always did.

>But was that enough?

>Truly?

Should Neph have helped Crowley summon Choronozon? Also she didn't seem to know him which leads more to the gods didn't try to fuck with Crowley or at least it wasn't all of them.

Is this wall meant to keep out Etzali?

It was probably going to serve some purpose but his plan failed again so fuck it

>highschool

Oh yeah she is in Middleschool right?

1st year even. She was still in elementary school less than half a year before the series started.

jesus thats hot

Itsuwa return when?

When she gets out of jail

NT19 will be the jailbreak arc~

Two weeks until the jewish family feud arc and the robutt assisted suicide arc finally come to an end.

I think assisted suicide is a bit of a light way to put straight up murder.

>all these ships getting fucking destroyed

How many Aleisters does it take to screw a bulb?
It doesn't matter because he will fail regardless

>Index winning the Toumab owl
Oh I'm laffin

I don't think the image was implying that so much as being a reaction image. Index has 2 lines in 2 chapters no one's that crazy

It's time to super shop Saiai's face over Index's.

Marry me Mariydi!

Why do they look similar?

The demon queen is too busy building her harem.

>mfw

Because she is either Nuit or one of his other daughters.

JC Staff in charge of animating JCs

>Mikoto spinoff
>Accelerator spinoff
>Kuroko spinoff

>no Super Hamazura spinoff

I bet Miki is behind this

Ice boats did nothing wrong

>giving a character the secondaries barely know a spin-off

Index is winning? What did I miss?

Birdway spinoff when please?

Well Hamazura is basically proto Quenser and Heivia, Kamachi may not want to manage two series that will be so similar.

She kinda does win by default in that Touma sure isn't going to get rid of her, whoever he ends up dating will have to accept three pets in their household

Junko appeared in the anime for a total of like 30 seconds yet here we are.

>3
Are we already counting Aleister as a pet

> not Styil spin off

Nothing changed regarding shipping past NT10 besides Mikoto becoming bisexual. If you're missing stuff pre-NT10 then everyone got left behind by a fucking fairy.

the 15cm fairy onahole.

Isn't that pretty much a tiny-veiled Kuroko spinoff considering Kuroko became irrelevant both in Railgun and Index?

The calico

No I actually forgot about Sphinx

What sane man would let Saiai super grab his arm? Her grip would break your bones.

No, because she'll soon become relevant in Astral Buddy too. She's just there to bait secondaries into buying it.

Not really, if that was the case they would have announced it with an image of Kuroko who is already super popular instead of Junko. That and ghost-chan is interested in Junko, not Kuroko.

>irrelevant
Well fuck me

>implying you wouldn't want a super handjob from her

> You will never play with Othinus when there is the right time for such things.
Man, she isn't punished enough for her crimes.

A bit late to ask but what's up with Saiai's personality in Railgun? She is a super serious kuudere-type character there, which is pretty much the complete opposite of her personality in Index.
Why did her personality change so much? Was it the power of Hamazura's D?

I always thought she was just being serious because she was on a job.

Lewd punishments aren't going to do much to one of the biggest degenerates out there. You'll have to rub her head in public to really give her a punishment.

I think they toned down her personality for that arc because Frenda was the star of the show there. In Index she's got plenty of serious scenes so you can't really say it's totally out of character.
It is true that Hamazura did let her open up some more, since he's a goofy thug she doesn't need to feel wary around. Surprisingly enough she's the only one in his group that shows no signs of wanting his D.

Yeah but she never shows that "goofy personality/serious personality" shift anywhere in the main story.

When ill hamazura's luck end?

I don't know about that, she teases the guy a lot.

never his luck will keep Increasing. Aneri is going to get a Robo body and be a new addition to the Hamazura brigade

>Doesn't want the D

When Aleister kills himself a billion times.

>Kuroko spinoff
You mean Drill's.

>Keikaku Man[loli] suicides a billion times and colonizes a country full of himself and somehow dominates the world in a matter of weeks
Mmm.

That whole scene was just banter. She hasn't shown any obsession with him like the other girls. To me she seems like more of a fembro.

She got all Accelerator seriousness, while Kamidora inherited his edge.

That's because you are comparing her to a batshit crazy yandere like Mugino. She is obviously interested in the guy considering she is the only one she teases like that.
Granted, she doesn't act like he is the love of her life and her savior like most bitches in this series.

Not really. It's more to showcase Tokiwadai students more than anything. Mikoto, according to the timeline, be doing stuff outside of AC.

It's actually a good question why Queen isn't lead here.

I really like the art. their cheeks look so pinchable

Because she trivializes most plotlines.

But her interest doesn't extend beyond friendship, unless you can find a quote or something that proves otherwise. She can be a cocktease without actually wanting to get dicked.

Do you think Index will be relevant again in Index?

>She can be a cocktease without actually wanting to get dicked.

Misaki is better as a support character like in dream ranker instead of the protagonist.

Fremea needs to wear a bunny suit

Well she's doing a good job being relevant in NT18 so far.