Dragon Ball Super

Cabba harem spin off series when?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonballaffanon.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Majin_perfect_Super_Hfil_fighter_Billion_Mighty_Legendary_Human_God_Omni_Infinity_Saiyan_God_3000^1000^infinitillion^1_sestrigintillion^1_quinquatrigintillion_1_guapamongaplex^_1_gongulus^1_quattuortrigintilli_∞_GOKU_with_The_Infinity_Power
youtu.be/NCg1cUbsIhs
youtube.com/watch?v=U2CJD734z5E
youtube.com/watch?v=XYWQcv-MpY4
youtu.be/BsIXGVOvah8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about this?
dragonballaffanon.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Majin_perfect_Super_Hfil_fighter_Billion_Mighty_Legendary_Human_God_Omni_Infinity_Saiyan_God_3000^1000^infinitillion^1_sestrigintillion^1_quinquatrigintillion_1_guapamongaplex^_1_gongulus^1_quattuortrigintilli_∞_GOKU_with_The_Infinity_Power

When Cabba and Kale have Sex - MY SKIN IS COLD youtu.be/NCg1cUbsIhs

Same question, different pic related.

What crazy non-canon shit have y'all seen that still official stuff?

Heroes, Fusions, Online, obscure game-exclusive things and other similar stuff count as official.

RAGE
RACING INSIDE MY HEART
IT'S TEARING ME FROM THE INSIDE OUT
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT
I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME

PAIN
IN MY HEART
I NEVER FELT A POWER LIKE THIS BEFORE
MY ANGER HAS CHANGED ME
AND NOW I MUST DESTROY
youtube.com/watch?v=U2CJD734z5E

I really hope we do get a U6 series or arc

DARTH VADER KING VEGETA

Cell-X

Why are people making threads before bump limits now? Who started this shit

everything points to him being King Vegeta, but once his mask breaks you can see his eye and it's red with black sclera.

Did the other Masked Saiyans have the same eyes when controlled?

>I liked to watch GT it was really fun, designing the new characters was really cool! But in the whole universe of Dragonball (and Dr. slump!) GT is more "what if THAT happened?" you know?

>questioned about transformations

>if I had to pick a favorite, it would be Nouva Shenron (it would take less time for me to color in!). I think the red monkey form is really cool looking too but its not a real Super Saiyan form, its like the one Goku used against Lord Slug

>>Akira Toriyama

Disgusting

>series
Good luck

the first 3 arcs of DBS had awful art and animation
the black arc had better animation but the art was still bad
the current arc has better animation and the art is more consistent

I was wondering who the LEADER of the U7 team was again... You know, the person powerful enough to represent an entire universe... As in, the LEADER of the U7 team, can anyone remind me... I'm getting this vibe that it is Gohan, because he has the highest limit of anyone on the show and he is certainly the best character otherwise... Any guesses as to who the u7 LEADER is?

Oh I just watched the episode, it was Gohan, I'm not surprised, just like I'm not surprised he could match Goku until he hit Ssb+kaioken at full effort (not even close to the "fight" goku put up against Krillin)

Also, I was one of the very few people who was smart enough to realize that caulfa is not fembroly, and got called an autist for that so give me your best shot please.

I can't wait to see your faces when Gohan surpasses everyone at the tournament.

FATHER
I AM JUST A USELESS BOY
youtube.com/watch?v=XYWQcv-MpY4

Frost Vs Freeza This Starts playing youtu.be/BsIXGVOvah8

heres hoping we get well drawn art of these two doing stuff like this

Latins being overexcited as usual.

Oh we will. Especially in the long run.

kek every time

if monkeys can do family attacks.
so can freeza and cooler

So when are we getting evil Goku? And I don't mean some bumblefuck that looks like Goku, or some cheap possession of Goku's body, I mean evil Goku as just that; it's the one and only Goku who is now evil.

Retards that are scared shitless that someone will make a new thread before they do.

At the end of the video the final flash flies through space. Will it hit and destroy another planet eventually?

I don't remember. It might be because he's more controlled then the others. Towa's demon bullshit doesn't compare to Mechikabura's bullshit

What happened to smugpup?

Sorta, but replace the black sclera with black eyeliner.

Shut the fuck up faggot and get over it.

user Gohan being team leader doesn't matter cause Goku's fighting autism makes him grab freeza for the time even though everyone including TEAM LEADER probably says fuck no

>being this triggered
Seems I was right

What's so fucking special about being the OP?

Nah, I have every reason to be happy since my thread is now the most active one while yours will remain dead. ;)

Why do you guys obsesses over the canon so much?
Dragon Ball is suppose to just be fun, who cares about what's canon and what isn't?

Getting Space hitler for your team is pretty evil

>frieza had a secret plan to get rid of Goku once and for all even if it means getting erased he can at least take Goku down with him
>he teams up with frost
>they fuse

Also, Caulifa is hotter, and sexier, than Kale.

Ask him

Not him, but here's a pic for old time's sake.

>Tienfags claimed that their tryhard cyclops was already stronger than the androids.

He isn't even the stronger earthling.

>Also, Caulifa is hotter, and sexier, than Kale.

I like you. Would you like some juice?

TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME!

But I want him to go even further.

Are Gohanfags truly this delusional? Gohan went Mystic and said he was at full power and Goku had no trouble fighting him in SSJ2 and only went blue plus Kaioken because Gohan kept asking for it.

You are a very sad person if being the OP of a DB thread on Sup Forums is your source of happiness.

then there is a chance of Dark Masked King not being King Vegeta.

Or just Mechikabula's mind control having slightly different effects, possibly to show it's more powerful: Mechikabula himself has red eyes with black sclera, after all.

he's waiting to Jack off next week when real smugpup is introduced. Watch the real one be either edgy as fuck or as bad as the trio da dangers

Who dis bitch?

Say that when you're the OP of a general DBS thread. You're not right now, so continue to be mad.

tbrh, BoG arc is vastly overhated because of the infamous ep 5.
The actual SSG Goku vs Beerus fight is quite good.

RoF is probably the worst arc of the whole db franchine with GT's super android 17 arc tho.

>Tarble
kek

What's all this about Frieza joining the team? They already have 10 people anyways? Is it just meme?

Who else would it be?

They just have to accept that Tien's not only currently weaker than Krillin, but also Roshi.

It's a miracle he even has a dojo in the first place, it seems all he does is make his students yell for hours on end.

I still don't get what she meant by this.

I would appreciate a nice juice box from Caulifa desu.

Him being Buddy Buddy with Said Space hitler is going to trigger u11 so you might get Goku going further so he can get a even better fight

Cabba sure is lucky that all the tall alpha U7 Saiyans are already married

YOU IDJIT, THAT'S NOT TARBLE!

THIS IS TARBLE!

Best preview girl

>getting that excited over a non achievement in an anonymous board
Um, okay.

A character who will be introduced I the next episode.

She was only in the preview for it and there's no information about her yet I think

*blocks your path*

new waifu at the end of the preview she's one of most likely one of the fighters but some select anons just think toei wanted to draw a hot filler character who gets blasted away in the middle of frost v hit. Other special anons think she's Tumblr-chan's First form

>Juice box

She's gonna give Cabba some of her sweet delicious pussy juice.

Fuck if I know. Maybe an evil Kaioh?
Or a new character.
I honestly do find it unlikely, but it's not completely impossible.

Maybe it's Young Gyumaoh :D

She was being nice-- she though Cabba was thirsty.

this ur new pasta bait user who uses sexy 18 pics ?

Leave the Tournament of Power to me.

Buu's sleeping for 2 months and won't budge.

There's only 4 hours before the tournament, and by the time the other Z-Fighters find out, it'll be too late to use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

So to get the one who's head is SICK SICK SICK!!!

Like I said, keep being mad.

Post obscure Dragon Ball shit.

Like this guy.

I know that's the joke, but I think the writers literally meant that she gave him actual juice in a juice box.

>Beerus face when he is told by Goku that Gohan is the U7 team leader.

Xenoverse DLC when?

Probably the human form of the green insect fighter thing in the intro.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pham

best form of cell

Oh, it does.

Disgusting.

Why is Cabba such a small fucker?

on a related note if we get anymore masked saiyans Im guessing Gine will be the next one as bardock is already there and it makes sense then again It would be Very Ballsy for DBH to Introduce Vegeta's Mother as the next Masked Saiyan before anything else does has a chance of revealing her

Do you think Dragon Ball would be what it is today if they didn't make Goku an alien and move to a more sci-fi aspect and kept the Kung-Fu adventure genre?

i wonder what cyborg feet smell like

have the godly ginyu force

Where's Pilaf?

It would have ended a long time ago if toriyama didn't include that weird plot twist

Fag

I'd eat Caulifla out no questions asked

I prefer SemiPerfect Cell's design. I've always really like this design for some reason

He's the rice.

Does anyone have the screencap of Beerus screaming when Goku says he trusts Gohan? Happened during the Gohan vs Lavender fight

vore

How much more powerful do ya think the fruit boosts them?

Mai is holding him.

Why are Caulifla and Kale so shit?

Well that's worked for Saiyans for years now.

I don't follow Online\Xenoverse\Heroes too much, there is a rationale behind the Masked Saiyans or it's just "let's pick up random Saiyan to use"?