#ReleaseTheMemo: Russian fake news

Russian bots are demonstrably behind this #ReleaseTheMemo hysteria. This is not up for debate; this is objective fact. When will Sup Forums stop being a tool for Putin to destabilize America?

Other urls found in this thread:

securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/team/advisory-council
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remember, absolutely anything that is pro-trump or remotely anti-democrat is from russia. russians did it. literally everything. if you disagree, you are russian. this is not up for debate. this is objective fact you russian FUCK

You're right, we need to stop paying attention to this right now because Putin wants us to find out how corrupt the Obama administration was.

Le russian conspiracy again!

You guys are fast

these posters are russian bots. how do i know? it's obvious. everyone knows.

There are powers on Earth far more dangerous than Putin, and some of them live and breathe in this United States.

We live in a time where all major politicians are bought by foreign nationals and corporations. All our leaders are lobbyists for world powers in the economic/political/academic spheres. America does not exist anymore as our great grandparents knew it. We are no longer truly represented.

"They" wanted Hillary, so I voted for Trump. Now with this new fiasco coming out I think I was right. Obama's precious legacy will soon turn to dust.

>be shown objective evidence that russia is the driving force behind the memo meme
>ignore it
class act, dude

get ass blasted shill, way to subvert democracy

Congressmen are tweeting with that hashtag, sperg. Go take your meds, kid. Not everything has a Russian hiding behind it.
This is all pre-trump, faggot

Kys kike.

Delusional and stupid your mother must be proud

Based russkies

ok ivan
ok vladmir
ok pyotr
ok viktor
ok alexei
ok oleg

i was starting all the threads about this around 2 or 3 o clock and it really took off wow
way to go guys

err i mean "I was start all threads"

he didnt go to jail and is a adult. thats like a white person going to college for black people

Any time someone says "This is not up for debate", they mean they can't argue a defensible point. If it's objective fact, you should find it easy to win a debate.

From my position, I see you posting unverified information posted to GMF by an advisory council full of spooks that were friendly with the Obama administration. Anyone can make a bar graph. This one just smells like CIA.

>2+2=4, this is not up for debate
>LOL NICE RHETORIC YOU PROBABLY CAN'T BACK THAT UP

If you actually go look at what they consider a Russian bot or propaganda account, you begin to realize just how worthless that "tool" is.

>simple mathematical fact
>the same as multifaceted political struggles with many different factors and influences.

Did you inject krokodil before writing this shit?

Appeal to ridicule is a fallacy. You can't argue for shit, which is going to suck since your whole organization is going to be in court soon, spook.

Your "irrefutable evidence" falls apart as soon as you lose the ability to control who is and isn't a so-called Russian Bot. When you label anyone who wants to see your kind brought to justice as Bots and Trolls, you're going to see the kind of graph your smoke factory produced. Shitbird.

you have no idea what a bot is.
Sure, there are tons on twitter, and they're not hard to spot.
>these posters are bots
No, they're just people who don't fucking like you. If you're trying to say that they're on Russian payroll, that makes them agents or operatives.
Honestly stfu and get off Sup Forums

>this is not up for debate
This is the only way leftists can have conversations. The science is settled! These are the facts!

Shareblue faggots are literally spamming this site on r/politics right now.

You know what that means, right, OP? Where you have to go back to?

are you a boomer, a faggot trying to bait people, or just a fucking moron?

show me the evidence.

Russia likes to back
1) Conservative agendas
2) Destabilization of USA

Just because bots are being used, does not mean it is Fake News, it just means it is a conservative message that may or may not cause chaos. The truth can sometimes do that.

Either way, it's good to be skeptical of this memo.

Skepticism is fine. Blind denial while telling people they can't debate it is another matter. Where you from?

PIZZAGATE

US, Liberal Hellscape.

FEED ME BIG NIGGER DICKS MMMM

AAHHHH I JUST LOVE BIG NIGGER COCK IN MY ASS

AAAHHHHHH FUCK ME NIGGER FUCK ME

AAHHHHHH I NEED LITTLE BOY BOIPUSSI

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO GUZZLE GALLONS OF BIG BUCK NIGGER CUM

So who exactly determines an account on twitter is a russian troll account or a bot?
Snopes? MSM? Google? YT? Twitter? Democrats?
I mean ffs you can't trust anyone I just named off so why would we trust that site.

Memeflags sponser distrust amongst anons.

you do realize all Russian bots have unlimited rubles to buy Sup Forums passes to post freely, right? I wonder if Japan will extradite Hiro when this is all over.

Well something is up because the people pushing the hashtag are fakes.

>network often opportunistically amplifies content created by third parties not directly linked to russia
>just because the russia-aligned network monitored here tweets something, that doesn't mean everyone who tweeted the same content is aligned with russia
Faggot.

those websites depend on credibility and have a lot at stake if they lose it. Twitter accounts are a dime a dozen. Pick 20 accounts at random and see who is perpetuating a story/trend. The Russians have a lot to lose if Trump is kicked out, although a lot of damage has already been done.

Shareblue is pushing "the memo = RUSSIA" on /r/politics with incredible coordination. You can really tell when they've been issued a talking point.

Your argument is literally
>a few Russians used a hashtag, must be government propaganda aimed at destroying America

>"Damage."

Oh God, the damage, the tax relief and >3.0 GDP growth for three straight quarters, the lowest unemployment levels in decades! We need to Shill for Hill so she can bring us back to the good days of Obama's anemic economic stagnation and 12 trillion dollar spending. That's when America was REALLY great!

You know who else has a lot to lose? The Dems that the Memo condemns. You know who worked with the Dems against Reps during the election? All of those websites. All they have to do is label all the anons retweeting this as Russian Bots and they can try to discredit the movement.

the Dems are scared since they're posting this

Anything democrat anti-corporate-democrat is also Russian. Chelsea Manning is Russian.

>Russian fake news

>The FISA memo does not exist

wrong. liking trump doesnt just make you a russian, but a kremlin-spook-russian-operative.

Mother Russia jewed the jew.

Kek

see
now imagine your grandpa seeing it and thinking it's real. Sup Forums is actually another Russian front on disinformation. we are compromised.

Madam President tried to warn us. we didn't listen

stupid phone, meant to quote this guy

Do us all a favor, shill.

Anyone seen my handkerchief?

It's really sad how stupid our own people are. Half of the country are under the control of your government, actively working for your interests, and refuse to see it. You really did Jew the Jew by tapping into American Redneck stupidity.

The Kremlin obviously

>being afraid of a fucking manlet

>russia linked influence networks
>i.e. if you have X agenda and it agrees with the Russians, you're a russian linked influence network

I hate people.

Muh bots.

Gotcha, friendski.

stupid abo

You imbecile, you are replying to a literal democrat flag shill.

>doesn't understand how bots are used
Get out brainlet

What is in the memo? Who is not releasing it? Who is against the transparency of releasing this memo?

That's essentially what they're doing.

>it's all fake news and russians!
>literally makes news hiding a potential source of information.

Does it matter? If the memo is a nothing burger then releasing is should he no big deal. The left can just laugh at us Russian shills.

>Republican congressmen demanding a memo documental executive overreach and FISA abuse be released
>MUH RUSSIA ATTACKING THE US

Trump, Trump, Trump

drumpf is going down

> everything I don't like is russian bots
kek
securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/team/advisory-council

Above maybe fake.
But pic related is not.

I lol'd, good shit comrade

also, FPBP

What they are calling bots are probably just Sup Forumslacks' anonymous accounts and pepe and kekistani fags. But they ARE real people.

Дa!

Have fun sucking jewish cock, Twatter scum. Take your aging unfunny ass back to the only site you actually know how to use.

OP is a paranoid schizo and a faggot, this is a fact, it‘s not up for debate

A scandal is good for Putin but in the long term is good for America as well, its time and this needs to happen

Agreed, fellow democrat.
This will be the end of Drumpgh.
Spread it far and wide!

>everything I dont like is Shareblue shills
FTFY

also
>1 post by this ID

>What I saw is absolutely shocking
Basement tier b8. If it was bad and he could destroy his enemies he'd say it. But it is nothing so clickbait until it is revealed and blame whoever leaked it. Literal tumblr tier political ideology. There's a reason Russia is destroying us, but our game theory and propaganda is shithole tier.