Does Sup Forums listen to coast to coast am? it's a good show, politics, scary stories, on in the graveyard hour

Does Sup Forums listen to coast to coast am? it's a good show, politics, scary stories, on in the graveyard hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JohnBWellsCTM/videos
boards.Sup
bellgab.com/index.php?topic=2284.66630
youtube.com/user/KJCRFadeToBlack/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
youtube.com/watch?v=dFYkFUC_h1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5FrUj3cV_To
youtube.com/watch?v=KCtQwXVipqo&index=6&list=PLzZXNLA92IG3tAXptmx2xIZn74hzKILqc
youtube.com/watch?v=L24HbpvQXmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's entertaining, miss John b wells though, his voice was crazy on car subwoofers

>babbies first radio
take this shit to /x/

Blocks your path.

I have a whole archive of art's shows. just ignore my post faggot.

So what is something that is better?

Every once in a while they have interesting information, but most of the time you just listen to retarded callers and bullshit anal probing stories.

t. Someone who used to stay up late without the internet.

Pls post art archive

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis.

George Noory ruined the show. He's a fucking faggot. Just had it on and they're talking about fucking ouiji boards instead of the fucking meteors and missile alerts which is what everybody in the ufo and conspiracy community is focused on.

I'll listen more if they ever get a new host.

Noory? More like snorie, amiright? As others have pointed out, Art was the only guy who could make this type of show work.

I don't mind George Noory, he's OK. I think he brings on some pretty good guests. But Art Bell was the best.

Though to be honest I prefer some of George's guest hosts over him.

I used to, it's garbage now.

He has his own channel you know.
youtube.com/user/JohnBWellsCTM/videos

>I'll listen more if they ever get a new host.

Can't believe he's still hosting. Fans of the old coast to coast hate him w/ a burning passion.

username: coastgab
password: gabber44#
url: ftp://coast.willstare.com
enjoy.

Awesome, thanks

>most of the time you just listen to retarded callers
boomers were a mistake

listening right now too. he's spooked about ouija boards. someone should call in as oscar or something.
>inb4 who is oscar?
son of satan.

Only autists think blocking your path means a fight to the death ensues.

lots of shows for when you want to get comfy

on my way home from work sometimes. never thought it was anything special, but its not bad

This could be good show material on Coast to Coast

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/157160437#bottom

OPEN CALL TO ASSASSINATE Hillary Clinton

On a public forum, BellGab, one of the members, Dr. MD MD, is openly posting calls to assassinate Hillary Clinton.
This is not the first time he posted such a call. The picture related was posted by him today on, 18.Jan.2018
bellgab.com/index.php?topic=2284.66630

Isn't that illegal and subject to a criminal investigation and charges.
People might not like Hillary Clinton for various reasons but publicly calling for her assassination is a criminal act.
That member of BellGab forum should be investigated by the FBI and local police.

it should be. anyways most bellgab users are nuttier than a peanut factory.

LOL
So now Bellgab users can hang around on Sup Forums
They just need a post announcing that Art Bell and George Noory is Sup Forums famous. ha ha ha

I'm more of a fan of the Jeff Rense program

According to Bellgab they have 4,498 Members, they could do some serious traffic on Sup Forums
and of course increase revenues for Sup Forums. LOL

They just need to be told to look & check for threads on Sup Forums
They might have more fun here.
No need to be timid because your username and avatar is visible like it is on Bellgab

Art Bell was the shit. Bell was basically Sup Forums and /x/ on radio.

SHEIK

does anyone remember J C webster and his new commandments? shit used to crack me up when he'd yell about jews and putting niggers in the oven

He's a fucking dumb ass Arab. What do you expect?

I can't bring myself to hate George, but everyone knows by now that he's a sperg who, at the very least, doesn't know how to put on a good show. Knapp is my personal Art replacement.

You fucking boomers need to turn these shills off and start listening to the Paranormies.

Whos listening right now?

Alex Jones is better. DESU when I used to work nights a lot I was rather obsessed with C2C AM. Some seriously good content at times but other times absolute garbage that drags on and on.

fucking snoory blows. he killed c2c. I couldn't take him for 2 months. i'll listen on the weekends, when he isn't on. a pox upon noory! check out caravan to midnight, if you're into john b wells.

me. listening online

I like the Canadian guy who’s on sometimes. George is ok but sometimes asks some really dumbass questions to his guests.

C2C is ok depending on host/guest. Way too many commercials tho. Try fade to black with jimmy church.

host pretends to take every dumb idea seriously
so i cant take him seriously

Blocks your path.

1500 place

There’s only room for one host from coast to coast in my heart

Noory is complete shit. Boring and he NEVER contests the bullshit his guests say, he just lets them talk non-stop. Comple loser.

Dave Schrader, the weekend host, and his own podcast are way better.

There are better choices out there. I often select a Jimmy Church show to listen to most nights:

youtube.com/user/KJCRFadeToBlack/videos

....or I listen to Heather Wade depending on if the guest is good. Not a testament to Heather being any good, but it beats the infomercial shit show that Noory brings to the table on a nightly basis.

Used to listen to him at night on AM radio.
Comfy comfy times

*hides your inhaler*

Coast is a God send for people who have to work at night. Used to listen to it all the time, but now I don't give it much attention unless George Knapp is the host.

Are you saying Hillary shouldn't be assassinated?

Tuned in a little while ago during Oujia Board (not for that, though; second hour, instead) because they were supposed to have some author on talking about the global elite but suddenly, he's been replaced by that Mary Ellen dream lady person? Fuck's up with that? Where'd he go?

This guy gets it. Clyde has the best show on late night radio. Download the TuneIn app and stream him from KXL in Portland to get the full 5 hour show. Or go to Stitcher and they have every show without commercials. Also check out Those Conspiracy Guys for a good comedy/conspiracy podcast with some nice Irish lads.

t.graveyard shift fag

I'm not a fan of her, not at all,but public calls to assassinate her go way too far.

Yes, Hillary is not a President (and I'm happy about that) but open call to assassinate ex-Secretary of State is a criminal act and Dr. MD MD committed that act.
I only hope that SECRET SERVICE and people around Hillary Clinton will get informed about that psycho from BellGab forum.

I don't think call for murdering politicians should be the American way.
Dr. MDMD and BellGab forum with the owner of that forum should be reported and investigated by proper authorities.
We have no idea if he is not planning to murder her.

We don't know he might be networking with others to carry the assassination plot against Hillary Clinton and have stash of weapons and explosives at his place.
He needs to be investigated by SECRET SERVICE and the FBI for sure.

I loved C2C back in the early 2000's. Art was still hosting on weekends, and George was having on MUCH better guests back then. George may not have been as good as Art, but he still knew how to put on a good show. The quality of the show has declined so fucking much over the years, it makes me sad. It seems like 9 out of 10 shows is a psychic, healer, or some numbers bullshit.

If you guys want a good show to listen to, check out The Gralien Report. It's a weekly podcast. It has the type of guests/subject matter that I miss from C2C.

Classic shit man. I lived out in the sticks growing up, like surrounded by forest. We lived like 20 mins from town. Me and my brothers would go out at night, make a fire, roast hotdogs/bratwursts and listen to Coast to Coast AM. JC calls were one of my favorite things.

Thanks for the stitcher info. I only hear clyde a few times while driving and they only air two hours of his show before C2C starts.I will check out some of his past shows. Always looking for new stuff.

I'll check it out as well. Always looking for comfy shows like classic C2C.

Funniest thing I ever heard was in a documentary about satanism. So realy prole type german girl was talking about how her and her friends once summoned a ghost with oujia board. At one point she said "and then a voice appeared and proclaimed I AM LUCIFER" to which she apparently replied "Lucifer? What kind of name is that? Who are you anyway?" I couldn't stop laughing because I had to imagine that awkward pause afterwards and the conversation that could've followed with satan trying to explain himself to that idiot girl. Imagine being him wasting your time with teenagers, doing random call-ins.

Noory is absolutely terrible. I check the c2c site every so often to see who George Knapp has had on lately when he hosts. Art Bell was great in his time, but now that we all have the internet, there are so many ways to dive into a subject way more in-depth than Bell ever could.

If you listen to the show high on pot, you can pick up on a lot of sublte passive aggressive cues Snory or any of the guest hosts use to get the guest back on track. A lot of subtle "fuck yous" being thrown around.

Id also like to say most listeners who call in are just dumb fucks

I used to listen to C2C every fucking night, without fail, from about 2003 to about 2012. It just declined so much in the years after Art left, which was 2007. Sucks that I missed the comfiest years when he was hosting full time.

I would have thought Lightbringer gave up after the 60s COS debacle. Fuck those clowns.

What do you guys think of the famous Area 51 call?

Could very well be fake, but it sounds creepy. I'm interested on your take when it comes to the original call as well as the callback

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

youtube.com/watch?v=dFYkFUC_h1Y

Nope C2C is trash nowadays.
I really want Art Bell back

That's not how freaked out people sound like, I think. It's more like what you would get if someone on whose line is it anyway had to act it out.

art bell was better OP. best guy out now is jeff rense, picture related. he only broadcasts over the internet now. he is like Sup Forums version of c2c though, and if i remember right he was back on the radio back in the day, before he was too controversial or something. yes that is his real hair as far as i know.

He admitted to it being a prank call.

youtube.com/watch?v=5FrUj3cV_To

Don't know the guy but the hair seems like black flag for bullshit.

But what if it (((someone))) said it has to be fake afterwards?

I listen to the first hour at work every night its great i think the show really shines when they're talking about history, conspiracies or paranormal he kind of misses the mark on political analysis and the monthly supplement shill is kind of annoying but i love the show. The annual JFK and 9/11 specials are amazing

It's possible

Bill Cooper was the GOAT and always will be.

George snoory is a fucking retarded shill who can not even pronounce words correctly. There was a twatter account that quoted all of his fuckups. He's an awful host and interviewer and has ruined the show. I remember staying up to listen to art in the 90s as a kid and it was great. eeery and fun.

from the high desert and the great American Southwest
youtube.com/watch?v=KCtQwXVipqo&index=6&list=PLzZXNLA92IG3tAXptmx2xIZn74hzKILqc

>I remember staying up to listen to art in the 90s as a kid and it was great. eeery and fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=L24HbpvQXmo

Yep. I'm a fan of the show. If I'm in the car after 10pm I'll always tune in to 640AM. George usually talks about some interesting topic.

I do to. Im getting tired of the fake space shit though, im finding that im listening less and less due to the disinfo guests they will have and the bias against trump and george unwilling to take a firm stand on the truth.

For sure, i look forward to the guests more than george, even though he is from detroit, i will give him props for that.
Yes, it has gone much downhill and much softer and mainstream. I dont think they have even had Alex Jones on in eons.

Agree. The passion is gone! George runs the show like we are in rocking chairs knitting listening to bull shit we believe!
Ben Maller Fox Sports 2-6am est show is very funny esp weed man and the other callers! RIP Jeannie! Oh the fight was cancelled tonight because blind scott was a no show which really sucked and looked forward to!

AGREED!

ART BELL > George Snoory

If I get a portable radio, I'll start.

I work graveyard security. I love spooky shit. Being afraid maked time go by quicker.

I listen to scary podcasts:

Thinking Sideways
Lore
The Dollop (some are spooky)

not regularly heard a couple that were good one about Vimanas and one with David Childress who si awesome

It's way scarier than that shit