Hahahahaha

They alreafy have the worst Handgun laws and Taxes. How long until they need a Tv License?

The Cuomo's are a bunch of corrupt nepotistic faggots
Chris Cuomo may have drunkposted here once actually famalam

Seatbelts are actually important you know, they save lives.

was in a car crash when my two friends died, can confirm.

Yes but why should someone have to force you to do something for your own safety? Without it you face a fine and potential jail for not paying said time. When you get stabbed to death in Jail for accidentally breaking a jail rule does the government care about safety then? You know what fuck off I shouldn't have responded to your bait.

Jesus christ seat belts aren't mandatory in America?
Why the fuck should a paramedic have any obligation to help you in an accident if you have no intention of helping yourself.

>hurr durr we are free

I really don't see a problem with using backseat belts. While I do agree that people shouldn't be punished for not wearing a seat belt, they should sign some kind of document stating that they agree to be euthanized in case of serious accident that could have been prevented by wearing a seat belt.

Yes cuck. Thats how free we are.

Fuck off cunt if you die cause you aren't wearing a seatbelt then its just fucking easier to prosecute the other living driver with manslaughter you fucking cunt.

What's wrong with this?
People riding in the back seat without a seat belt aren't inky putting their life in risk, they are putting the front seat passengers at risk too. If you're in the front seat and crash and the person behind you isn't buckled up, they can smash into your seat and kill you whether you're buckled up or not.

Seat belts are mandatory for front seat passengers and minors. They're only not mandatory for backseat passengers in most states because the average American is legit retarded and thinks it doesn't matter in the back seat.

Rember the days without seatbelts and people would just fly through the windshield or if it was sealed glass they would get decapitated by the windshield?

Seatbelts save lives. Mandatory seatbelt laws save the lives of people too fucking stupid to wear seatbelts. I am likewise against mandatory helmet laws for motorcycles.

>thinking you'll be sent to some super max prison for not being able to pay a seatbelt ticket fine

it literally takes 2 seconds to buckle up, also you can drive more sporty when bolstered by the belt.

This mentality is what's killing New York

Because when your fucking corpse flies out of the seat you will likely injure or kill someone else. Idiot.

Imagine the insurance premiums and drop in subscribers if people didn't wear seatbelts. It's bad for business.

Today I learned that Americans don’t have to click clack front and back. I’ll openly admit I’m envious of many (non) laws you guys have.

You mean it isn't mandatory already? is this freedums at work here or what?

One of the reasons laws exists is to protect you from yourself and the proceeding costs in an accident just because you were too free to spend 2 seconds of your life buckling up isn't worth it.

Don't forget the trauma the other driver will have to endure from killing a man.
>checks flag
Of course.

this. live in state that doesn't require a helmet but never ride without one.

I guess cyclists better start wearing seatbelts

>people shouldn't be punished for not wearing a seat belt, they should sign some kind of document stating that they agree to be euthanized

wut?

Data shows that seatbelts overwhelmingly save lives compared to not wearing seatbelts.

However! Seatbelts create an overly safe mentality to those wearing them, causing them to drive more reckless. This in turn causes MORE car crashes than before when drivers drove without seat belts.

Seat belts for backseat passengers will only save lives though and should be enforced.

It's cause your a fucking Northern Yank not a god damned thing you can do about those retards.

Wrap one around your neck and pull both ends

kek

It's not just about your own safety but the safety of others. If you don't wear the seat-belt, in the event of a crash, you could be a projectile to another person.

fucking naz-

>backseat drivers wearing seatbetls
...Isn't it the law for everyone involved to wear a seatbelt? I thought that was a universal law.

how obese are you that you struggle to put on a seatbelt?
you must be defective in some otherway if you can't stand seatbelts

Fuck the Trauma, if they can't prove the retard not wearing the seat belt caused the accident they gonna get raped in prison.

>Yes but why should someone have to force you to do something for your own safety?
Because you won't do it yourself willingly. So like the man child you are the government must step in and force you for your own retarded good.

We've all got mandatory seatbelt laws because we don't make the morons pay for their own healthcare

So? There are tons of legal things you can do that could kill or injure others. Doesn’t mean they should be outlawed

>However! Seatbelts create an overly safe mentality to those wearing them, causing them to drive more reckless.
[Citation needed]

It's Puritan Moralism gone horribly wrong

>Implying the windshield won't break the speed.
Seatbelts cost more lives than they save anyways

>front seat have to wear seatbelts for safety
Meanwhile 400lb bullet without safety is sitting behind you.

I don't get it, why are fucktard amerisharts against wearing seatbelts? Even if you're the greatest driver in the world, tons of retards on the road can wreck your shit and a seatbelt is often the factor between minor injuries or your skull fucking caved in and your tiny faggot amerimutt brain smeared on the pavement.

There are few to no things that are legal which could kill others that society thinks it can get away with banning. Driving a vehicle is a dangerous thing but it's seen by society as necessary because "muh economy" and "muh easiness of transportation". Not wearing a seat-belt is hardly a loss.

>Big ass Trucks create an overly safe mentality to those driving them, causing them to drive more reckless. This in turn causes MORE car crashes than before when drivers drove without seat belts.
>Californian drivers create an overly safe mentality to those driving with them, causing them to drive more reckless. This in turn causes MORE car crashes than before when drivers drove without seat belts.

No really they drive recklessly because they're fucking retarded not because they think the seatbelt will save them.

You tried so have a (you)

Do you understand physics idiot? Cars are deadlier than bicycles because of the mass. A 2 tonne object carrying the same weight at 10 mph is much deadlier than a 10 kilo bike.

There are many studies on it. I learned it from a college course. Here is a reason why you should buckle up even if you don't want to believe my unsourced comment.

>BING BING BING BING BING
every single new car has that annoying fucking alarm when you don't put a seatbelt on within two seconds of entering it, I hate it

good goy, keep feeding money to the (((insurance))) companies

Yeah dude bro total cucks lol who cares about kids flying into the front seat and breaking their necks in a car crash fuck them.

seriously OP, go fuck yourself

it's not the idea of wearing it anyone not retarded already does that
it's about police having the right to pull you over and give you a 160$ ticket for not doing something that only affects your own life

>making something mandatory is the same as outlawing it.
Aussycunts errybody

Cuomo also wants to ban using a phone for anything while in the car, not just while it's moving. If you're stopped at a light or stuck in city traffic, no more quickly checking your phone, that's a $200 fine and 5 points.

put the seat belt around back of chair and clip in

Rear passengers kill front passengers in a car crash. For that reason it's mandatory in any normal country. Good for you to live in a 3rd world, but hey, you're "free", right?

Isn't that already a regulation in most states?

also do you have any evidence (multiple sources) of a body flying through the windshield and then through the victims windshield injuring them? is that common enough for your statement to have any truth? Reminder it's 1.3 million deaths a year and over 3,000 a day. it would be a freak accident, not common.

how about I rip out the fucking console and retarded superfluous electronics?
oh wait, I can't because not only is that illegal but the car won't start without them

You keep saying idiot, but you're a Brit...

Oh btw even if it's mandatory for minors to wear a seat belt (which it probably is/will be) an unbuckled adult in the back of the car with them can still do serious damage.

>falling for the safetybelt jew
Belts save money as bodies stay strapped to their steel coffins rather than needing to be scooped off the highway,

Outlawing driving without a seatbelt I guess?

It's a joke, cyclists are trebuchet shot

I thought this was the law everywhere.

You're a retard if you think it only effects you.
Its not like the other driver can go to prison over Manslaughter or anything.
I swear you fucking cunts.
>HURP DURP ITS ABOUT THE POLICE HAVING THE RIGHT TO PULL YOU OVER AND GIVE YOU A $160 TICKET FOR SPEEDING BUT IT ONLY EFFECTS YOUR OWN LIFE HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Here is a reason why you should buckle up even if you don't want to believe my unsourced comment.
I'd rather fly out the windshield than melt inside a burning vehicle

And? If you're "quickly checking" and not paying attention, the light can turn green and cause an accident. There is no reason why people can't pull over to check their phone, and no reason why you twats can't stay off your phone that much that you need to check it in the car.

Unless you're the only one in your car, it's not something that only affects you.

>Implying I said bicyclists not cyclists
People weigh more flying out of a 60mph car than a 60mph bike?

I'm going to need to a source for that bold statement.

Sovereign citizen detected.

That's basically commujism.

>Retards don't wear seat belts because they want to be cool (mostly blacks)
>Blacks depopulate and only the smartest most logical people survive the seat-belt apocalypse.

Win-Win.

Just always carry a knife with you and cut the seatbelt if there are problems.

Why don't people carry knives? Crazy dogs, foot caught in wires, etc... They come in handy.

>This fucking retard doesn't know windshields decapitated thousands of people in accidents.

ever seen what a passenger in the rear seat does to someone in the front seat when a car crashes at speed?
the front part of your skull is stronger than the back ;)

You sure do have a purdy mouth!

but that's fucking illegal goy, you could hurt someone with that

can't tell if this is bait

That would be illegal. Knives and all.

I keep a knife handy, but c'mon more than half the people in the US are no weapon fags.

I agree, I don't think it should be illegal though. If someone chooses not to wear one and they die it's their fault. Also no free medical assistance, only if they payed for this/cover.

it's for people in the back seat for fucks sake
the driver speeding is not the same as me in the back with no control of the car being an ass
it's dumb but it's not fixed by giving the jews $160 goyim

Maybe the owner of the vehicle should have made his passengers wear a seatbelt before diving his vehicle. But Brits/Aussies/sheepfuckingaussies don't know what personal responsibility means, they just expect there to be a law for them to follow

If you were in the back seat you could kill the person in front of you.
but if you were in front modern windshield technology would stop you from flying out of the car, however there would be like 99% chance your throat get cut on the glass.

The standard seatbelts they use in cars frequently break necks and kill people. It would be far safer and prevent more injury if we used a standard two-shoulder harness over the chest, but that would cost a small amount of money extra. I guess it's okay to enforce it by law if it's there but as shoddily made as possible.

illegal in cuckstraylia

because you'll be a drain on the fucking system after you paralyze yourself from the neck down and give yourself brain damage

>personal responsibility for the actions of others
hmmmm

Those poor children.
They're unarmed.

You guys don't give a shit about cops though, I've fucking been to Australia multiple times you fucks will smoke weed right in front of a cop then bark them away like a god damn dog.
The only thing cucked in your country are the police.

Again ignoring the point that you are making the people in the backseat largely liabilities to other drivers.
Skip over the fact other people can go to prison if people in the back seat die.
Your still a fucking retard and you deserve to have the cops ticket you, they need more money to get more tazers to tazr you hippy fucks.

>smoke weed
>Being degenerate.

you're right about that, our laws are cuckmax but they never get enforced if actual confrontation is required

personal responsibily for driving a deadly vehicle and having your own rules in the vehicle you own. you deserve to be crushed if you drove off without making your passengers buckle up. Like I said, it's just a different way of thinking in the free world ;)

that's not the only drugs you fuck pack in your country I have no idea where the fuck you get as much cocaine as you have imported but it's definitely the world's largest national supply.

That makes Demoman and Roadhog types the true rulers of Australia then don't it?

I'm not limiting degeneracy to just one drug or just drugs either.

Abos are their true rulers with their advanced technologies and occultarum mysticarum

>(((seatbelts)))