Literature

Looking for suggestions to expand my library and also pol approved lit

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ReLXr
ia600204.us.archive.org/20/items/growthofsoil00hams/growthofsoil00hams.pdf
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Decent, but pretty much babby tier entry level philosophy.

Feder manifesto for the abolition of debt slavery
We really need more economically literate anons
That book is how to live with our the kike banking system

Read the Iliad. Then, read Plato and Aristotle before you approach anything like Aurelius. You need a solid foundation, both in literature and philosophy, before you touch anything Roman.

I'd recommend Doris Kearns' Biography on LBJ. It really gives you an unprecedented insight into his life, I've never seen a person so occupied with how history with remember them.

I don't have any i was just using it as an example I wanted to start doing something a little more productive with my time

>pol
It's Sup Forums you dumb nigger

If you want a long and nice read. I would also recommend watching the 1968 Soviet version of the movie first. Made me cry from feelings of longing.

>reading absolute trash
>absolute fucking retard

A terrific book if you want to understand our possible future. He also gives you a good guide to understand progressive people and their flaws. Read it to for the criticisms, but not the solutions.

How is it trash. It's the best romantic book of its era and still holds up today (if you don't mind reading a lot).

Mein Kampf, stalag edition

ion read

I don't know what you are saying.

Another cool book if you can get past the craziness. Will give an interesting and different point of view of Adolf Hitler and our world.

Off the top of my head:

>Heirs to Forgotten Kingdoms

Explains a bunch of Middle Eastern minority religions and gives you enough basic regional history to have some context

>Flowers for Algernon

Novel with many feels

>Anything by CS Lewis

If you like the idea of having a church for tradition's sake and meeting decent people but aren't really sold on the spiritual elements yet.

bruh u is dumb asf xD

stoicism is my new jam

Why do you hate War & Peace? I don't understand.

Tried reading this. Very boring, good to put you to sleep. Not good for actual reading.

People here only read infographics, if they read anything outside of their cognitive bubble their heads might explode

I'll recommend something away from hard politics or philosophy, this is a great read.

I'll check it out. Thanks user.

Just read pic related and it was utter shit. Recommend me some good history books.

>No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority - Lysander Spooner
>On Liberty - John S. Mill
>Second Treatise of Government - John Locke
>The Constitution of the United States - Founding Fathers
>Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community - Robert Putnam
>The Holocaust Industry - Norman Finkelstein
>The Bible - Various Authors
>Siddhartha - Hermann Hesse
>Thinking, Fast and Slow - Daniel Kahneman

fuck off

That's a good one but any normie recommended list will have it.

Read it aloud, with a Southern drawl

one more for you

Maybe you should try reading the man himself and not what people say about him.

Excellent list user. Thanks!

Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism.

According to that guy's logic, Native Americans should have had an civilization ages ahead of the Europeans and Chinese

It's written in a way that a regular man can read. As such, it is a philosophy for soldiers and warriors. But please, go back to your opaquely written treatises.

Some historians I approve of
>Robert Asprey, for military history
>Kaveh Farrokh, for Persian history
>Alistair Horne, for French history
>Robert Douglas Smith and Brian Todd Carey, for Medieval European warfare
>Herodotus and Thucydides, for Ancient Greek history

Didn't micheal Creighton do a version of that eaters of the dead

The sleepwalkers trilogy by hermann broch. The first piece of modern literature to point out the deconstruction of moral values. A really cool read very relevant for our timea

This looks interesting. Buying it thanks.

pdf?

This.

Who here also just hoards pdfs upon pdsf but never reads anything as it all comes boiling down to whether I'm ready to kill a Communist on sight, and I am, so there is no need to infatuate myself with some drudging Evolian 600 pages mumbo jumbo that not Evola himself understands?

Sorry user couldn't find a legit pdf.

Industrial Society and its Future: archive.is/ReLXr . Have you taken the Ted pill yet?

>Who here also just hoards pdfs upon pdsf
I do croatbro, but I actually read a few
part of it is trying to focus when reading long complex texts in PDF form, it's less comfortable than reading a book
still ready to throw a commie from a copter though

Siddhartha by Herman Hesse

this shit right here
anarcho-primitivism is the final redpill

Ishiguro's writing is absolutely terrible but the point she makes is half decent,

thank you user

He's not elegant but I wouldn't say absolutely terrible. Ishmael is terrible writing.

Epigenetic modification first before that pill user. People must be pushed to their limits before we can give up technology forever.

>modifies genes for super strength
>not enough food to sustain caloric needs
>dies of starvation
in order for humanity to be optimally adapted to the natural environment the genome must be shaped by nature itself

I'm an oudoors type guy. I'm huge into the bood and soil type literature.
Growth of the soil is my favorite book. Here is a pdf to give you an idea of what its like before you buy.
ia600204.us.archive.org/20/items/growthofsoil00hams/growthofsoil00hams.pdf

>Sup Forums EBOOKS ARCHIVE - BECOME A SCHOLAR!
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Epigenetics modification is about changing how your genetics react to the environment and how the genetics are passed down. It isn't genetic modification.

still predicated on the notion that humans know better than nature
have you considered that these things evolved the way you did for reasons that humans might not be aware of?

Shit, you got me! I'm just trying to find the alternative to AI, genetic modification, and transhumanism. It seems as if though one of these will be chosen for the next step of humanity and I don't want any of those. I thought that by trying to fully realize everyone's natural potential without having to make any significant changes was the best outcome. We're all going to be enslaved by machines aren't we.