>realize I'm a bigger loser than her again
>laugh even harder, don't even give a shit anymore, aoba's still a dyke loser

Is this how if feels to be enlightened?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/wlnhgi.mp4
pixiv.net/member.php?id=8254354
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is she a loser in this scene?

What is this expression trying to convey?

She's pursuing her dream and still has a social life. user, I think you're just projecting.

There's an OVA? When'd it come out?

>There's an OVA? When'd it come out?
Less than a week ago. Good subs are up already.

I don't get it either.

OVA is pretty great.

Who subbed it? I can't seem to find it.

Some user. Check pantsu.

>はじめとゆんは?
>translated to this
I thought this were the good subs?

That is on par with some classic bootleg HK subs

ATTENTION, If you or loved one suffers from mesotheleoma, you may be entitled to financial compensation

Not projecting. If people see a sleep-deprived virgin adult sadly and longingly looking at a family, the first thing they think is "ha, what a fucking loser." This is the normal response. I may be a virgin adult, but I'm not sad anymore, and so I can safely look down upon Aoba as was intended by the show. Kou literally covers her eyes right after and tells her not to look. Aoba becoming a loser like Kou is the joke.

Well how would you translate it?

Get the v2.

>make an overgeneralized statement about about your personal fear of what people might think about you
>not projecting
Sure thing, user.

I'm pretty sure Aoba is sad because she remembers being a child with her own family and going out like that. Also they have to work on a saturday.

>I'm pretty sure Aoba is sad because she remembers being a child with her own family

I guess there are multiple interpretations of it. Seems more like mine is right though, I mean you'd think Kou would have gotten over not being a kid anymore, she's in her mid to late twenties already. Seems more likely she's insecure about not having a family of her own, and that's why she covered Aoba's eyes.

I guess it is more debatable though on what exactly made Aoba sad about the family though. I didn't know this could be interpreted other ways though, this just confirms my convictions that Dogokobo is full of literary geniuses. Who knew a lesbian romcom could be so deep.

>v2
So no actual fansub group is going to translate this?

Since when have fansub groups been eager to translate OVAs?

Kou is a simpleton, I think she's just sad that they have to work on Saturday while Aoba is sad because of missing her childhood, with having her first job right after school just being 18 years old she's still pretty close to that.

>Kou is a simpleton

I don't know. I mean look at this shit. Why would they emphasize the family so much? If they wanted it look like Aoba was sad she had to work on a Saturday, or she missed her childhood, then why couldn't they just see some kids playing, or some other girls her age hanging out, or some high schoolers or something? Actual families just roaming around are pretty rare in CGDCT. When you tell me that there's no meaning to showing a traditional nuclear family without faces and surrounded by sparkles like some kind of objective, I just find that hard to swallow. There was a distinct emphasis on the family part. If they wanted Aoba to just miss being a kid, then they could have shown her just looking at kids.

Yup, this is definitely what projecting looks like.

>Actual families just roaming around are pretty rare in CGDCT.
Which is one reason I'm rejecting that argument. Having an 18 year old anime girl in a cgdct show with yurivibes who just got her own job longing for being a mother with kids just feels completely out of place and going against the target audience in general.
Showing the kid with her parents emphasizes the feeling of security and love a child has when she's just happy with her parents while Aoba now has become a work drone who has to do overtime on Saturdays to keep her job.
But really that's just my interpretation and the reason I favor it. If there were other hints in the show that Aoba might want a family then I'd be more likely to accept it, but that scene is pretty singular.
Scenes where Aoba is just acting like a child herself on the other half are plenty, the OVA alone is full of them.

>tfw I wanna see the OVA but the quality is shit

>muh projection

Fuck off Freud, your psuedo-science is way out of date

see this what happens when you french fry when you need to pizza

What is this from? Image swap?

>the blatant and obvious symbolism can't be exactly what it is presented as because I don't like it

Being Mr Snowman is suffering

But no matter what he didn't talk ;_;

A lesser snow man would have broken.

Wasn't the reaction because she was reminiscing being a kid instead of an adult going to work, even if its something she loves. She's only 18, i doubt she's worried about a family right now.

rapebait

clean

Shit like this is the best.

Gee, thanks anons in this thread for updating about the OVA status. That said I just stockpiled with it as I haven't watched this series yet so may I ask which subs would be advisable to go for? Doki, HS or maybe another one?

Doki blu-ray

Sweet, didn't know that there were BDs already out. Thanks user.

Fansub release ETA four hours or so. Waiting on distro to get home from work and do a final QC, otherwise we could have been out yesterday.

No, it's literally autism.

the saddest thing is that you rewatched this piece of shit.

"Real" fansub groups like the Cartel's members don't do anything but edit HS scripts these days. If there's no CR script then they can't do it.

The ova was done by real fansubbers, complete with mistranslating lines because they didn't hear the sentence correctly.

>pantsu
Oh for fuck sake. This user uses this, the one that subs Precure used nyaa.se, why can't people upload their torrent to both site or however this system works.

This is why you watch the raws.

>why can't people upload their torrent to both site or however this system works.
Because people are being petty about the whole thing. They won't upload to si because it's apparently run by the cartel, even though none of the devs/admins are even fabsubbers.

>the cartel,
Yeah, that thing that doesn't even actually exist. People sure are retards.

>even though none of the devs/admins are even fabsubbers.
isn't that a perfectly good reason to avoid it?
>Yeah, that thing that doesn't even actually exist. People sure are retards.
fuck off herkz

>The ova was done by real fansubbers, complete with mistranslating lines because they didn't hear the sentence correctly.
Is this supposed to be a good thing? Do you want a good translation or do you want something allegedly done by a member of your little user club?
The "cartel" or "non-real fansubber" release is out by the way. Amazingly without the misheard lines that are apparently a trademark of "real" fansubs.

>good translation
>half-assed crunchy edits with fancy typesetting

As opposed toYou just can't make this mistake, it's not even beginner level.

>[kdfffss] New Game! - OVA [DVD][576p-AAC].mkv

Nice false dichotomy. So the only possible options are user subs with obvious translation errors or lazy CR edits? There are literally no other kinds of releases out there? So what did these "cartel" subs do for this OVA with no simulcast translation to rip? I wonder.

>cartel subs come out after user subs
hmm, I wonder

Are you the "translator" and mad your shit subs got exposed?

You wanna compare them side by side? Go right ahead.

>first time in hot spring?
How's it wrong?

The line asks Hajime and Yun for input on what they're talking about. It doesn't mention first times or a hot spring. Personally I don't mind, but a better way would have been something like, "What about you two?"

She's saying their names. "Hajime and Yun, [what about you?]" I don't know what the TL heard but there's not much that could be interpreted like what they had in that context. It doesn't inspire confidence, to say the least.

It's not even a "weird but still valid" translation, though. The context of the conversation has nothing to do with it being their first time or not. She's asking them what they want to do next. The tl just heard Hajime's name and thought it was 初めて or something.

It's DVD only, deal with it.

Every thread someone asks, every thread I swear.
a.pomf.cat/wlnhgi.mp4

Oh, I thought the context actually was about being at a hot spring for the first time. I guess I should finally watch it.

>2017
>Still release OVA on DVDs
Why, Japan.

>a.pomf.cat/wlnhgi.mp4
Oh dear Lord, time to fap hard.

The fuck's this? NG was supposed to be a family friendly show.

The pic or the mp4? The hot springs OVA is official, but the mp4 animation is, impressively enough, fan-made. The music is from the Jibril VN OP, parodies of which were popular on Nico for a while, but the animation isn't even a trace, it's original.

Inserting things into your urethra against your will

The artist is a really talented animator, probably a professional.
pixiv.net/member.php?id=8254354

Kou definitely wants the harem end.

nice

Hazuki wants the orgy end.

I want to turn Aoba into a happy mom.

Wow that's REALLY lewd.

>all these Hifumi fanservice shots
Interesting.

deja vu