imgur.com/a/UNiN4
i.imgur.com/ZohVkLH.jpg
i.imgur.com/KyflM6U.jpg
i.imgur.com/FkQga5F.jpg
imgur.com/a/N9q2p
my.mixtape.moe/mbkxyb.webm
imgur.com/a/oGO9d
youtube.com/watch?v=U5GKrmtCAgo
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3d/2e/e5/3d2ee5d14ab8adff905ba335834f7e5e.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/39/17/f2/3917f27206eed53c78d2da5c7d7f245f.jpg
imgur.com/a/m1kBN
imgur.com/a/0uURK,
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
imgur.com/a/BpiLs
imgur.com/a/hQOAA
imgur.com/a/9mfHv
imgur.com/a/LJlL6
i.imgur.com/2cbRKZY.png)
imgur.com/a/C5qhv,
i.imgur.com/gyC4736.png,
i.imgur.com/SBXHl6h.jpg;
i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/UbCWJ
imgur.com/a/hrAcz;
i.imgur.com/1pRZr6E.jpg
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2778698
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2428243
imgur.com/wgI7U6W
imgur.com/3J7i5KM
imgur.com/a/taExX
imgur.com/a/lql5x
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/je0wkJ2)
my.mixtape.moe/jgbwla.jpg
i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png
strawpoll.me/12842692
imgur.com/a/ujJxR
i.imgur.com/ZF6QkHE.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would like to request Mai Natsume doing the one-finger selfie challenge:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2555752

Another suggestion is Mai lying in bed just after waking up in the morning. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1723993
Mai sleeps in shorts and a tanktop with her hair down: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly offering me her lap to lay my head on, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Smoothie:

*In this pose, with the clothes of your choice
i.imgur.com/tE0CK6D.jpg

*Being this smug
i.imgur.com/9ZNzrHo.jpg

*Kicking a ball with all her strength

Anything else will be welcomed

I'd like to request my darlin' Karamatsu, please! All the outfits in the ref are my favourite ones, to make things easier (leather jacket, Musical AU, and Poseidon are my top three, to narrow things down even more!).

Maybe since it's finally springtime, something outdoors would be nice? Or anything else fluffy/romantic/cutelewd - if it's sappy there's a good chance I'll like it, so feel free to go nuts!

On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/7zs4K

SI ref if you're interested: imgur.com/a/xp5tt

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope you're having a great weekend!

Hello drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya on one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

If you don't like that idea here are 2 more:
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great week!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing either Scathach's (i.imgur.com/13Ze6hQ.png) or Carmilla's (i.imgur.com/7rMZLgN.jpg) swimsuit from Fate/Grand Order
-My SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) and her, doing this (i.imgur.com/ZHFnSej.jpg)
-Cosplaying as the Wendy's mascot girl (i.imgur.com/cK5Yp45.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

requesting yuudachi being just way better than all these other waifus.

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, as a necromancer, summoning the dead. Whether that be the undead, skeletons, demon animals, you name it.
Anything else that's cute is A-ok with me as well.

I would like to request my Dragon. Anything from comfy to lewd is completely fine.

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- reading a book under a tree in a peaceful park
- cosplaying Naru Ayase from Pretty Rhythm with that outfit: ref: imgur.com/a/cPhxc
- in Skullgirls style, ref: i.imgur.com/QFhAfoY.jpg
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- doing the same pose as Kamen Rider Wizard: ref: imgur.com/a/FLB9Z

Requesting Taiga wearing a raincoat and splashing in some puddle, or just about anything cute in the rain, please.
Or Birdyfag's super nice idea of Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothes ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

You'll get no drawings being rude.

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my lovely darling Tsukihi Araragi!

- Hugging POV/SI or leaning in for a kiss
- POV/SI waking up to Tsukihi and holding hands
- wearing a Qipao
- Flying through the sky in a wingsuit (imgur.com/a/JUeoJ)
- wearing the outfit her sister borrowed from her for that Toothbrush scene, prefarably while holding a tootbrush herself and looking teasingly. (imgur.com/a/5SMK3)
- Practicing Nyotaimori (Body Sushi/Food) (imgur.com/a/5rqbw)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated!

More references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I hope you had lovely weekend and thank you for considering her!

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in either of Haru Okumura's outfits please~

have a wonderful weekend drawfriends

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killer clothes are okay as well.

Anchor for Aqua

Requesting Chiaki Nanami as a catgirl, ears wiggling cutely as she plays vidya, or is being scratched behind the ears by my hand

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (no preference on PoV or SI on any of these):
-her wearing these wonderful socks (imgur.com/a/1Rxcr)
-her and me standing side by side above younger versions of ourselves like in this (imgur.com/a/WlOy3) picture
-her beating Kyousuke () at vidya, or selling a game she made with him at an expo
-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/N6F2y) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us, especially with genderbent SI
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything as long as he's happy is perfectly fine but for a specific idea, chibi version of him but with cherries instead. i.imgur.com/2QaU24D.jpg
Or if you're up to draw cute SI ideas, SI wearing gakuran like this before him i.imgur.com/PRwPja4.jpg or doing his hair would be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png Have a nice weekend and thank you.

I'd be perfectly fine with something like this though.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- Her wearing a cute spring-time outfit.
- Her working out in an exercise appropriate outfit (tanktop, sweatpants or spats, etc.)
- Her building a pillow/box fort and declaring war on user.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.
- Anything else happy or cute would be great!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-dressed as Natalia from tales of the abyss: i.imgur.com/sJpedaS.jpg
As usual anything, even a little lewd, is fine, Thank you

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga wearing a stylized hoodie with sharp fangs just as her mask.

Or Himiko in a 4koma comic similar to that of Tsurezure Children of Himiko taking her temperature only to find out she's in love with me.
i.imgur.com/gWzWz9f.jpg

Or Himiko doing motherly things like grocery shopping or cleaning the house.
Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

The thing you signed up for got finished already, always remember to check for deliveries before posting in new thread

Humbly requesting the wonderful, sexy Mugino Shizuri after a workout or swim, dressed in a tank top or a bikini, sipping on a bottle of water or drying her lovely body off with a towel.

Refs for outfits/poses:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2701687
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2493208
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2419427

Thanks

Good evening everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis.
Since Mother's Day is today requesting one of the following:
-Teasing the view that she's pregnant by putting a pillow under her dress while sitting in bed
-Holding a “Yes” pillow in front of her face blushing while hesitantly demanding the viewer to make her a mother.
-Showing the viewer pregnancy test that shows positive.

Of course, anything cute of Ivis is fine as long as it is in good taste and your welcome can change her outfit to something casual like the virgin killer outfit, buttoned down shirt, babydoll nightgown, etc. if you find her usual outfit difficult to draw, though if you keep her ear piece that would be appreciated. Thank you in advance and Happy Mother's Day to all waifu's who are or someday will be mothers.

-Requesting Birdy dressed as the Gerudo Champion Urbosa from Legend of Zelda-Breath of the Wild, snapping her fingers calling lightning down. Or showing off her abs and muscles.
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Urbosa ref imgur.com/a/DVACu

-With her hair really long, can be asking to come braid it/brush it
imgur.com/cWGx1sJ

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH

-SI with hand in the shape of a gun, firing at Birdy, but bouncing off her protective shield like this
ref imgur.com/hzwue3L
SI ref imgur.com/a/OYu35

Please and Thank you.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Hello WWD! I hope you all have a GOOD WEEKEND!

-Simple action pose, maybe in a attemtp to stop Alicetelia February's (from Re:Creators) actions before the world is at its doom.
-Attempting to make a Mother's Day cake for her mom (Natsuhi Ushiromiya).
-Anything cute is fine! Not to picky as long its a happy Jessica pic!

Thank you in advanced!

You can't escape

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-Holding a yes pillow
-Anything lewd with this outfit : i.imgur.com/HPN8k8f.png
-Making too many pink macarons

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

Requesting my waifu wearing the Railway Military Police uniform from Trails of Cold Steel
or in Vita's gorgeous blue dress
imgur.com/a/UNiN4

In Helena's lewd prototype military outfit
i.imgur.com/ZohVkLH.jpg
In a training/workout gear with her hair tied up and sweaty
i.imgur.com/KyflM6U.jpg
Or to continue from last week
Proper reference: i.imgur.com/FkQga5F.jpg

Wearing a bunnysuit colored and stylized from her own outfit. The basis being a white suit and a long black jacket, feel free to add additions to the base look.
imgur.com/a/N9q2p
As far as poses go, I'd like her hips out and posing playfully.
my.mixtape.moe/mbkxyb.webm

Her in a competition swimsuit stepping out of a pool or just wearing a regular white bikini and lying sideways resting like Utaha is doing
imgur.com/a/oGO9d

God that manga is such fucking shit.

Yo. It's been a while since I attempted to request something from here. I decided to try again and see what happens so.. Let's do this.

I'm thinking of requesting Mina Nishizawa of her looking at the viewer while smiling. Something simple. Much appreciated in advance.

Note: Not sure if anyone decided to actually take up my request so just in case, I'll throw in some suggestions:

- Mina enjoying a stroll in the park.
- Mina reading a book while sitting on a comfy chair
- Mina taking a nice nap on her work desk with her head down.

Once again, thanks in advance and much appreciated.

Oh dear, let's try this again.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with an umbrella in her hand, maybe walking/playing under the rain?

youtube.com/watch?v=U5GKrmtCAgo

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting Hakodate Omiko trying to deal with Spring allergies.
Anything else is also fine!

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

Requesting Carol Olston dressed in a wa lolita style
wa lolita clothes references:
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3d/2e/e5/3d2ee5d14ab8adff905ba335834f7e5e.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/39/17/f2/3917f27206eed53c78d2da5c7d7f245f.jpg

Requesting Law!
Also happy mother's day for any moms or mom waifus.

posting for Koborifag
Requesting my Kobori wearing any of Yuki Himekawa's outfits from Cinderella Girls, singing on an outdoor stage.
imgur.com/a/m1kBN

Or laying wearing a white sundress, reading a book on a grassy field.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

requesting chaton in a virgin killer sweater

Man she is super cute.
you might not want it or be interested, but take this.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute or comfy please
If you want something more specific this week, how about something cute for mother's day since that's today. Maybe with a sewing machine?
Thanks in advance.

Posting for Eurekafag

Requesting Eureka wearing this outfit;
imgur.com/a/0uURK, or any outfit of her wearing with boots/gloves.

alternatively anything cute/mildly lewd is alright as well.

more general refs; imgur.com/a/jK9yw

thanks for considering.

Lol what's funny is I used that to help create my reference sheet. Although, I might recreate it.

But yes, Mina is cute and beautiful.

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. Possibly something cute of Cynthia and our daughter.
imgur.com/a/BpiLs
Thank you for your consideration.

I don't want to.
I was really excited for it when it was getting translated, shame how it came out. If the art is any indication the LN should be better by miles. I can only hope.

Posting for Toukofag
Requesting Touko cosplaying as Carmen Sandiego. Optionally stealing something that is implausible to steal, though any antique-looking things would work too. Carmen reference: imgur.com/a/hQOAA

Alternatively, something that is noir-inspired would be wonderfully cool. Perhaps her as a gritty detective like the ones you'd see in noir fictions. Or maybe her as a 1950's lounge singer, singing in a lounge and dressed in an evening gown.

If you want to draw SI things, I'd love to see me and her dining together in a fancy restaurant or a cafe. For general things, maybe something like any of the pictures in this album: imgur.com/a/9mfHv
SI reference: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute is welcome too. Thank you and have great weekend.

Requesting Q, please. Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Requesting my husbando Kamui, please! Anything from bloody to cute would be welcome, but some other ideas are

-Anything POV (think otome games)
-Yandere Kamui?
-Since summer is coming, a picture of him in swim trunks and an unzipped hoodie. Maybe eating a popsicle as well.
- or anything with him and my SI (i.imgur.com/2cbRKZY.png) maybe school girl/delinquent?

As usual though if you decide to draw him, anything would be loved! Hope we all have a good upcoming week

Requesting Misha cooking food in casual clothing + an apron; wearing imgur.com/a/C5qhv, i.imgur.com/gyC4736.png, or i.imgur.com/SBXHl6h.jpg;
posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit.
A different idea is a 1st person PoV shot of Misha in casual clothing (in imgur.com/a/UbCWJ or the next link) in the middle of a lap pillow imgur.com/a/hrAcz;
Misha wearing one of the pearl bikinis i.imgur.com/1pRZr6E.jpg as is or a non-lewd version please and thank you.
More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan cosplaying Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers).
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2778698
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2428243

Or she listening music with headphones would be great too.

Or she trying to do homeade chocolate would be lovely.

Thanks in advance, hope you all have a nice start of weekend.

is this what you wanted?
google image for "Japanese-style maid" shows either something similar to this, or japanese women wearing french maid dresses so...
anyways, hope you like it

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting Mint giving POV kissu!

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Cute! It's always nice to see Toyone get drawn

Looks fantastic.

Requesting Akame in a sundress enjoying a picnic.
Akame dressed as Starlord from Guardians of the Galaxy.
Akame in her own styled Warhammer 40k Dawn of War outfit.
Akame in a Sports Bra and Spats.
Akame in a Bunny Outfit, preferably something suit like or with thighhighs.

Hello!

I'd like to request a drawn selfie pic of Yuri, at home in casual clothes, sitting cross leged on his bed building his deck or something, or in the pose from the cover of the game Catherine.

The idea sounded better in my head. But if you have any ideas, that's awesome as well.

Requesting Lavinia as she is, or sporting any of these armor variations
>imgur.com/wgI7U6W
>imgur.com/3J7i5KM
>imgur.com/a/taExX
Nervously putting on her bridal dress
Or wearing Scarlet's dress from Legends of Cold Steel
>imgur.com/a/lql5x

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

WIPs?

Today it's my birthday, so humbly requesting a PoV of my Makoneko surprising me with a birthday party, or giving me a birthday cake.
Alternatively, requesting my cat princess wearing some sexy lingerie, or leaning in for a kiss.

But anything cute, or cutelewd, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Kindly requesting a 4koma of Colette being increasingly embarrassed from being told "I love you!" repeatedly. I'd love it if the last panel was her hiding her face with a Yes pillow.
Alternatively, something leg-focused, implied no pan would be great.

did you happen to see the wip last thread?

This is an awesome work, I guess the requester requested a Miko (pic related), but i don't think he have any complaint respect to this awesome delivery anyways.

Requesting Yukino wearing a nice skirt, cute long sleeved shirt, and stripped thigh highs.

I'd like to humbly request Rikka
-cosplaying as Ishtar, Euryale or Shuten Douji from Fate/Grand Order
-doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge, but "accidentally" failing to cover one of the two
-wearing an alternative version of her outfit, but with blue&white instead of black&red

or simply being cute, smug, lewd, confident, or any combination of the above.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who gives this a try.
Also, in case it might offer inspiration, here's her personal BGM: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier. Anything else is fine, too.

Please draw Tsuzuki and his sister Ruka gardening. Thank you.

Requesting Len wearing a gothloli version of her outfit.
my.mixtape.moe/jgbwla.jpg

anything else is fine too

I want to see my waifu with Sagiri's "hentai" disdain face

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Which design for Anzu do you like better?
strawpoll.me/12842692

Specifics:
- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- Wearing a maid outfit.
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

>strawpoll
I like both ;_;

>I like both ;_;
Naturally.

So who want lewd? Its lewd but you get a deliver.

How lewd?
>Captcha select clothes

I've had a long and tiring weekend, and my work is not yet over. But seeing her dressed like this as my day comes to a close is one of those simple joys that makes you forget all your worries in the world, if at least until the next morning. Thank you verily, kind stranger.

I guess the request really was kinda vague now that I'm reading my post again, but it is more or less what I envisioned. Maybe adding an apron would have made it feel more maid-like? You were right though, I've got no complaints at all!

Requesting something of him.

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/ZF6QkHE.jpg

glad you liked it, too bad i got the idea wrong
have a good week

Misha

Requesting my darling Yuzuko out among the flowers or eating a big hamburger. SI stuff is always nice too. I'd be happy with mostly anything though.

If I knew how lewd, I'd reply in an instant.

Surprise me!

SURPRISE

Fuck off

I like it, since she's lewd too.

Me please

I don't want to complitely derail the thread, so let's try to keep it short.
What happened with the user who said something about drawing several waifus on a sleepover? it's a very tempting idea, will it happen?

no, let me go look in the archive

Draw Misha!

You mean aho? I think they said they'd take signups today.

I like you.

>that smile
My heart
Take your time, mate. Don't burn yourself out.

Misha deserves it!

Now make your post saying none of those were you to try and make yourself look better, you miserable sack of shit.

I offered a four person slot and someone asked if they could sign up then and there. I said yes.
I had almost double the original amount offered.
Could you please link me your waifu?

Would you like to see a sketch I scraped or nah?

Thank-you very much.

I'd like to request on behalf of Grape-kun the penguin, and his waifu.

>Could you please link me your waifu?
oh no, i'm a drawfag, i was just intested on knowing what was about that
anyways good to know you are going with it
cya

I don't like Mishafag but anyone with an IQ above room temperature can see these are falseflags.

My waifu as described would be nice. I'm not picky. She has so little art to begin with