#FusionCollusion 20 Breads from this Bakery!

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

If you don't see an /fcg/ up, make one:
>pastebin.com/Y47sNZX0

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
archive.is/MITK1
archive.is/xgzbi
archive.is/pmtXJ
archive.is/LwtgU
youtube.com/watch?v=He7TnoCM7fo
twitter.com/nytopinion/status/953876998413275136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(OP)
Relevant links:
>2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
>British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
archive.is/MITK1
>Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials
archive.is/xgzbi
>Judicial Watch Statement on Federal Court Order for FBI to Turn Over Comey Memos for Court Review by Next Week
archive.is/pmtXJ
>Office of Inspector General has apparently begun giving Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte the 1.2 million pages of evidence from the year-long inspector general investigation into FBI and DOJ politicization
archive.is/LwtgU

Previous threads:

Timeline:
Prior to March 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC law firm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump, hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October 2016: NSA conducting a review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in the office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November 2016, post-election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

Loretta Lynch and Obama expand FISA data sharing laws. January 3, 2017

May 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

bump

a Triple

Bumperooni

might want to tweet this along side #releasethememo

This came after though... and it engulfs thie memos as well

>tweet this along side #releasethememo
I was thinking the same and post the images with it. My tweeter was locked and I haven't made another yet.

Bump for justice.

this timeline.

She may still have a chance

wew great pics lads

Bumping for posterity

What I don't understand is why Congress passed the FISA renewal.

>We've got proof that FISA was abused by the prior administration for political ends
>We're not gonna reform the law though, so if someone wants to abuse it in the future we're shit out of luck

Is Trump going to veto the renewal, or is Congress going to pass modifications after a clean renewal in light of the new information?
It'd be pretty bullshit to reveal all of this but not reform the law that allowed it to happen in the first place.

post the memes on the hashtag

they already removed the about queries which is what was abused.

FusionGPS sounds like a CIA front org. Any info on the money and clients this firm had?

I'm out. need that good ol sleep

I work in the same market segment as fusion gps, nobody has ever heard of them. Nobody knows anyone that works for them. They popped out of the ground overnight and instantly were spammed all over media.

Even the normie coworkers I have had their almonds activated

bump through the night. There are four lights.

This is interesting, user.

pic related

I am 100% sure you are either a russian hacker or a schizoid

this look alot like LE CALM BEFORE LE STORM schizophrenic boomer posting

What does extreme introversion, anhedonia, lack of affect, and indifference to praise and criticism have to do with thinking the Democratic Party is capable of organized treason? Are you saying emotionally unstable people tend to be Democrats?

It's not. Q LARPers and their ilk have been run out of these threads. We're basically just people who actually read the news.

havent been here in a month, is this the new boomer trend?

kek

Yes but apparently their line of work was setting up politicians in foreign nations. This is why i bring up CIA.

bump

As I understand it, their main clientele were foreign businesses looking for public record on opponents and businesses involved in litigation they expected to lose. Their biggest contract appears to have Prevezon, a Russian company with ties to Putin, which is how they got involved with Veselnitskaya.

Your grasp of english is obviously very poor so i'm leaning towards russian. But then again these could be ramblings of a schizoid

an organic conversation is taking place. observe how freysh and totally unheard of their memes are.
>youtube.com/watch?v=He7TnoCM7fo

Says the guy who clearly has no idea what schizoid means. I literally just rattled off the definition. You might have caught that if you could into English, gomrad.

Russian hacker it is. How much are they paying you Vlad?

CYKA BLYAT

paying. most of them are literally spending tuition here.

Saved

Cutout

kek

Read the replies!

twitter.com/nytopinion/status/953876998413275136

CHECKED
kek. The retard level is nauseating

Why would Congress have a problem with this? Both parties are on the same side.

What are the Democrats saying about the memo?

I have not seen anything from them, unironically

they're procuring cyanide

Washington Free Beacon hires them for oppo research, supposedly a "conservative" "republican" website. Run and owned by two jews, one of them married to Bill Krystols daughter. Never Trumper in chief.

Oh forgot to mention Kristol is jewish too.

I'm out guys. Keep it going

>October 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

The FBI did not pay for the dossier.

They offered him $50,000 to corroborate any of it, which he could not do

I wish that among the Forgotten People in the bottom painting he'd put more white women with traditional values, doing hard jobs to support their families/husbands, and...voting for DJT.

Everybody forgets good married white women.

PS, no step on snek.

Is the woman front and center supporting her husband and her child not good enough for you or are you just retarded?

Bump

This shit is moving down fast

>Breads from the Bakery
Kill yourself

because Republicans love to abuse this power as much as Dems

Neocons want big government too

plus they don't want to look weak on "the war on terror"

this is the worst Loss edit ever

Maybe a good time to click open the archive.
Some of these memes might bring back memories...

>literally the height of their entire year