Where were you when WIT saved anime?

Where were you when WIT saved anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so far this season is more well composed than the first. the back and forth between action, tension, and exposition is balanced well. i never watched kabaneri or anything else wit did between s1 and now, but the core staff have obviously moved forward artistically.

thanks

>Another scene improved in the anime

Sasuga WIT

kabaneri was fucking terrible

It's so shit now that everyone and their mother are turning into Titans.

Why didn't Reiner's arm regenerate after getting ripped off?

Quick regeneration isn't his gimmick.

This

>kabaneri
>SnK
>saved anime
How.

t. butthurt Snk fag still mad it's only 12 episodes

Looks stupid as fuck.

You're forgetting one

It's paced and narrated a lot better. CGI colossal titan was a huge blunder, but other than that I have no complaints about the directing.
Too bad I'll literally die before we get season 3.

What are you talking about? The animation of this season looks HORRIBLE. That 2 second still shot can't save 20 minutes of QUALITY and ugly 3DCGI.

Not hard to improve off such god-awful source material.

Kabaneri was fucking crap past the first couple of episodes.

it looked good for the most part but shit like this ruins it

It looked okay. Doesn't ruin the scene for me but could have been done better.

I'm still really enjoying this season so far though, having never read the manga and not knowing what to expect at all.

It has a unique vibe to it that sets it apart from season 1 which is neat.

Like season 1 was about humanity picking itself up again, with a little splash of intrigue as the second half began. Now it's all intrigue and emphasis on the backgrounds of other characters and how they fit into everything.

I liked how they set up this whole season, they spent all this time getting the audience to like all the characters and then bam.

yeah i just can't stand this kind of use of cg

for starters if you can't make it work together either make it all cg or not at all otherwise it's like night and day

that goes for the titan itself and the titan alongside everything else

you can make it work but this really doesn't

when i think of the best cg i always think of flying witch with the whale and sometimes the cat and a few other things

i think all the cg in that show worked really well

This meme needs to die, kabaneri was great, any issues it had were scripted related, witt did a great job everywhere else.

why are all their shows variations on snk?

>snk with vampires
>snk with zombies

Kek. also, I think MC saying "I'll kill them all !!" is a mandatory line in Wit script.

Next would be
>snk with goblins

Alex Jones would be MC
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

That was my favorite moment

Too bad it will never get a season 3

Delete this