I want to marry red fox.

The best neighbors.
youtube.com/watch?v=TFAOnPvNyQI

Victory!

You can't marry a wild animal.

Aardwolf is alive and well!

Bob

Aardwolf is dead and deader!
In fact, she's so dead, there's no trace of her!

nice shop
she's dead user

She won't be dead come season 2.

Thanks to this image whenever I see a fan comic of Arai-san I hear her lines in the voice of that damn racoon from guardians of the galaxy.

I wonder if there is cross over art of those 2. Is capeshit popular in japan?

Imagine it would be arai-san being retarded and steal's rocket deadly weapons as her "treasure" and piss him off

Woah, too savage.

Delet

Toki undergoes a rebound in population after extinction of human and recovery of their natural habitat

Unfair. Toki's going to be breed life back into her species.

Friends ovulate?

Which Doubutsu Biscuit do you fancy.
I like the THICC raccoon, personally.

Hiyo!
youtube.com/watch?v=QeHWdF1RdfY

we could talk about the fan doujins while we wait for s2

oh wait
there are no scans

I can't get over how huggable Arai-san is. Literally the perfect body type, just thick enough without it being distracting, and she looks like she takes good care of her skin so she's extra soft. Imagine how warm she'd keep your bed on winter nights.

twitter.com/sasakure__UK/status/863589285877825536
Jiiiiiiiiiii~~
Jiiii jiiii jiii jiiiiiiiii~

oh my god

dear god that's so adorable

Speaking of adorable...

I can't believe that serval fucking died

Funny how other friends are loved for their personalities while aardwolf is loved because of the fact that she got eaten.

hnnng

>Fennec foxes are retarded and hyperactive
>Fennec is cool as a cucumber
>Raccoons are intelligent and will do anything to survive
>Arai-san is retarded

arai-san is not retarded! she's cute!

Gen1 Manga
Gen2 Game
Gen3 Anime

You are mistaken.
I lover her because of her everything.

Sandstar also thinks that owls are wise.

What is this from?

The Fat, the Cute and the Smug.

So Kaban jumped straight back into a Friend?

Otter butts drive me nuts.

I reckon its probably from those Kemono Friends Fanmade Guidebooks.

Look at it! Look at the dumb coon and laugh.

Nope, actually it would seem it is content from the third Guidebook.

The THICC, the lucky and the smug.

There's just something about Japan fashion that I severely dislike, but I don't really know what.

Serval, I would gladly play prey and hunter with her, with sexual results.

Would this be a good Friend?

I just love how funny birds look when they get wet.

The fluffier the bird is the silliest it looks after rain, there is an Owl nest near my hood, seeing them after it rains always makes me smile.

So what does it actually say in the Owls part? Is it just the Owl's theorising about how there could be 3 generations of Serval? It seems like it shows Serval Gen 1 with an arrow after "increase in Ceruleans/Queen Event" pointing to Serval Gen 2 then an unusual phenomenon and pointing to Serval 3?

> comfy serval
> Tanoshii serval
> Sugoi serval

Unless Mirai is a Friend too or loses memory multiple times this shit makes no sense if they are trying to make it one continuity.

Mirai is a rookie park guide in the game, its directly contradictory to coming the manga coming before where the park is already open and she seems experienced.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTDhdzw8NYE
youtube.com/watch?v=DlRsRdVpudM

I love this special cat

That was Mirai's mother also called Mirai in the manga.

Why not both?

1st impact

I'm not sure what you are trying to say but as far as I can tell Mirai in the game and Mirai in the anime cannot be the same person if the manga comes first without retcons.

Game Mirai is a rookie Park Guide.
Manga Mirai seems experienced and to have been working at the park years.

The only way that works is if the Game comes before the manga or Mirai loses her memory or there is more than one Mirai.

But then if you consider in the Manga nobody so much as mentions a Cerulean existing it seems equally unlikely it can go Game then Manga.

Neither way makes sense. The Manga is clearly set before Ceruleans.

>Mirai in the game and Mirai in the anime
Meant Mirai in the game and manga.

What exactly is the meaning of this inspection?

But that's a monkey.

Anime, manga and game is on different continuation/world/realities, dumb nigger cattles

Okay, where does this tofu come from?

now that dinosaurs are proven real and looked exactly like in jurassic park and walking with dinosaurs with no feathers bullshit, dinosaur Friends when.

1st Gen Serval looks smart.

1st generation looks intelligent. Here is her decendent.

That's manga serval

>Because of the Queen Incident, 1st Gen Serval becomes the 2nd Gen Serval
>Professor say that, because of a Friend returning to their original form and becoming a Friend again, that they don't retain their memories
>Assistant ask if that's a definite/constant thing
>Professor doesn't know
If not even the most Kashikoi Friend knows, where do we go to know about it?

Same thing as the manga takes place in an operational Japari Park

But it's interesting the big differences for each Serval, in particular the overly detailed hair

>no feathers bullshit

Theropods had feathers you fuckwit.

I swear the eyes start following you after a while

>Raccoons are intelligent and will do anything to survive
>Arai-san is retarded
Raccoons are intelligent enough, and more importantly anthropomorphic enough (with their ability to stand bipedally and examine things with their paws), that they can come across as short, stubby midgets. Also they are really good at making fools of themselves. Holding out hope for Arai-san to harbor secret genius in season 2.

Fennec, I dunno.

Imagine the implications when it is confirmed that Serval actually died twice

So their IQ was really decreased from their ancestors age hmm.

It's leaked from the 3rd guidebook.

So we were right about the reason why Serval cried when she saw the other Serval? Neat.

Makes you wonder how much time between Serval in the anime and Serval with Mirai has passed

The last episode did say that Mirai managed to evacuate Friends, which I assume is the 2nd Generation

If current Serval is same individual with 2nd Gen, which means 2nd couldn't manage to evacuate with Mirai.

Holy shit this is news to me. Ankylosaurs weren't birds, so of course they wouldn't have feathers, but that's fucking awesome that they found a mummified dinosaur.

Someone tweet this shit to the artist. He made one for some bird that was pretty new, so it's not unlikely that he'd do one for Nodosaur.

Mirai didn't look that happy in the last message, even though she defeated the last big cerulean.

I await with baited breath the doujin in which Arai-san's hands are treated as an erogenous zone. I might even prefer it if it were a lewd moment in a non-H doujin.

> Serval sacrificed herself for Mirai to escape
> Kaban's reckless action stops the same thing from happening this time

This is a house haunted by Arai-san's hungry spirit.
youtube.com/watch?v=BBTQyZLuut0

Why is Kaban pinning Fennec down?
and wearing Arai-san's ears?

The fact that the official guidebook is encouraging speculation of how they fit together makes it a bit more likely they are trying to. That said they can still use Serval from the manga, anime and game and not have it be the same continuity as such. Well it has to be because they fundamentally can't fit together. As pointed out already game Mirai is a rookie and manga Mirai is experienced. The manga can't come before the game like the guidebook suggests without being a retcon/separate continuity with the same characters.

She is going to eat Fenneku.

If only you had that kind of hardware in STALKER.

Ah such is life within the park.

I hope they will keep them in separate continuities. Anime has such a good worldbuilding, continuity with the game will totally ruin it.

>riding dirt bikes without helmets
Kaban is smarter than that.

>hardcore handholding yuri doujin
You sick fuck.

I don't think it would ruin anything as long as it always remains vaguely referenced backstory and they don't let it constrain or determine what they do in future but I'd prefer a separate continuity as well.

>implying 2nd gen isnt the best

twitter.com/D9999/status/850626953388244992

Rifyu Kemono Friends 4koma when?