Who's going to win in this battle of global infulence? China or USA?

Who's going to win in this battle of global infulence? China or USA?

With Trump in charge, everyone around the world is looking to China instead of the United States. Great job idiots

If China had influence they would be monolingual like USA.

Doesn't China own your country?

>Can’t spell with aid of spell check.
>Calls other people idiots
Jej

My country is a fucking continent. They own four cities.

How would you fucking know

You make yourself sound so big. Then you have a population of 24 million. Most Chinese provinces have a bigger population than your whole country.

China
>97% of water resources polluted
>Himalayan Glaciers melting fast, not gonna last 10 years
>North east is a desolate polluted post-industrial wasteland.
>Fish stocks are rapidly declining
>"stock market" is considered a joke among foreign investors, as soon as the kiddie rails come off it crashes.
>Debt is increasing fast
>Literally entire villages are dying of cancer
>People are un-creative drones. Don't produce anything new.
>Corruption is insane
>Anyone with money that is able takes it and leaves

Yea not super worried.

USA
>population unironically think that dirty water and a bit of smoke are going to stop their biggest rivals

heh, castrated mutts have no balls and think everyone else is like them

i can count the number of countries china has conquered on zero hands
they've only had a few thousand years to get on the scoreboard

It is not a little. I have been to Xian. It is hard to breathe there, let alone do actual work and the locals said that those were the good days. I don't even want to think of the bad. As for the water, China has boil water advisories all over the country. I don't even want to know what else is in there at this point. China has some serious pollution problems that it must work out.

I mostly buy jap and german tech shit.
Food is mostly regional.

But if I had to chose id chose US products just because I fucking hate China.

China's economy is eventually going down, it's literally bleeding money due to rich chongs fleeing the country as soon as they've got the cash to do so.
The only reason they're still doing "fine" is because the western governments have been cucked to the extreme and don't even dare to put sanctions on their market even though they're breaking every law under the sun.

obviously slaves like africans will always look at the lesser beings like china

thats why they are shit

China is only worth what the U.S. owes it. Literally.

China
Cons
> Serious air and water pollution all over the country
> Super corrupt
> Lack innovation
> Tries to cheat everyone all the fucking time, can't produce quality
> Lack empathy
Pros
> Racial homogeneity
> Defends national interest readily
> Has tons of factories
> Massive infrastructure projects in the past couple of decades means that China has half-decent, modern infrastructure
> Government actually backs business

USA
Cons
> Diversity and fucking liberals
> Operating factories are few and far between. The old, abandoned factories have been out of service long enough that they need serious renovations and modernisation to be brought up to date. At this point it is probably cheaper to build new ones.
> American ego. American's think too highly of themselves and their work. Demand too much for said work.
> Fucking unions go out of line and government refuses to back business (Which is why America lost a lot of their factories in the first place).
> Infrastructure is falling apart

Pros
> Innovative
> Powerful military
> Doesn't try to cheat all the time, can produce good product
> Pollution isn't as bad, only a few bad pockets like flint(see niggers)

Honestly this is up in the air at this point. However America seems to finally be pushing to fix some of its problems with things like the ICE raids and starting to push for national interests. It won't take that long before America is back on track.

they are becoming monolingual

they are killing tibetan, uygur and cantonese

USA simply because they have better geopolitical situation. Access to two markets, able to build a European direct line and a Asian direct line through the ocean? Simply amazing. China, in essence, cannot compete with the water routes that the USA has available to it. The Kingdom of Heaven will break, but they will remain very powerful. If the USA every breaks so the coasts aren't united, it will be the start of the end.

> Racial homogeneity
Bullshit. Heard of Tibet and Xinjiang? Even you "Han Chinese" are nothing but mutts who are lumped into a single group for the sake of politics and nationalism. Your country purposely exterminates the culture and language of minorities, such as the Manchus.

> Defends national interest readily
Is that why chinks are dying to leave the country as soon as they make a bit of dough?

> Has tons of factories
...and they're polluting the entire world. There are thousands of cancer villages in China. You can't even drink a glass of water without boiling it and most of China's water supply is contaminated and unusable. All those factory slave laborers are gonna be out of a job when those greedy factory owners replace them with robots, then those jobless peasants are going to be hungry and fucking angry, and you can bet your ass they'll take it out on the government.

> Massive infrastructure projects in the past couple of decades means that China has half-decent, modern infrastructure
You mean those hundreds of ghost cities? You mean all those buildings and bridges that are stuffed with styrofoam and garbage?

> Government actually backs business
...while breaking every international business law in existence, and stealing IP like the fucking thieves they are. You're nothing but thieves and criminals.

para espanol oprima dos

>waaaaah china exterminated undesirables.
>waaaaah rich chinese millionaires are buying up my city's property
>waaaaah pollution
>waaaaah unfair protectionist policies
>waaaaah stealing our products and re-selling them

>Who's going to win in this battle of global infulence?
The Jews

China unless Trump tax reform stop everyone from paying American goods to Ireland

> The differences between the ethnic groups in China are small compared to the USA. Take a look at the Tibetans and the Han. Than take a look at a white and a nigger. Chinese are a lot more racially similar to one another than the Americans are to other Americans.
> China will tell foreign entities to fuck off from time to time. The rich leave because their society is a corrupt bug society. Most Chinese with talent/ work ethic can do better elsewhere.
> Even with robots, factories still need jobs. Ultimately if America wants to steal influence away from China it needs to start producing some of its own shit again. Until then America will be beholden to foreign powers. Also factories can be done in a less polluting way if companies and governments are willing to enforce it. America has done serious pollution control on the remaining factories, they are not nearly as polluting as they used to be or as the Chinese factories. Chinese pollution is a lack of government willingness to implement pollution control plus pure factory density.
> They were over ambitious with their construction projects, wasting tons of resources on more than they needed. However in the process they added a ton of decent road, airway, port and railway infrastructure. Whereas American infrastructure has been relatively stagnant and is in serious need of repair. American infrastructure needs massive replacement and repairs to actually bring their system back up to speed again.
> The Chinese have figured out the diplomacy game. They know international laws are a joke. They know that those around them will cuck rather than take meaningful action. They are a bunch of thieves and cheaters. However all that is needed to fix China's bad faith deals is for the west to impose trade restrictions with China. There economy will tank if the USA starts implementing a tariff on their goods. Also I am not Chinese, though I have been to China and am constantly surrounded by them.

China doesn't innovate - they copy ideas. The idea of china leading the world with influence is laughable.

>be me
>work in machine shop
>american_manufacturing_will_rise_again.jpg
>American. Made.
>We use fuckin banzai machinery
>all the old machines have giant MADE IN USA badges on them
Truly America will overcome, right guys?