After all your fighting, it's come to this

You racists buried your heads in the sand, and worshipped your "God Emporer" like a bunch of religious fanatic slave retards.

Can't wait to see this racist mysoginist in cuffs and HER in the FUCKING OVAL OFFICE

Nigger

0/8 b8 m8
>in all fields

> being this bad at 4 chin pol.

fpbp

>quit projecting
Trump lobs some firecrackers at rusty migs and 3/4 of the board wants him the fuck out, dittos with daca

bait thread

>SAGE

>implying that if trump gets arrested that the presidency doesn't go to the vp
>implying that if the election was found to be fraudulent that the office of president doesn't go to the speaker of the house
how does stupid taste, op?

niggers are pretty stupid desu

more stupid niggers OP. Are any of these your brotha or sista?

jesus christ black people.

sage

OP did you know some stupid niggers get so 'woke' that they are willing to perform a natural african mating dance in the hopes of seducing an SUV?

OP, did you know some niggers can climb real high? Look at this amazing african cultural display of pride in his race and people. You're gonna love the flourish on the finish.

Op watch this stupid nigger and pay close attention to his aim. He manages to shoot one round above ground level then puts the rest of the mag in the ground in front of him. Luckily some white men arrive to help him take a nice long nap.

Bait but I want to throw this out there, if Trump goes down then the Age of Pence will be upon us.

I have seen it all. I have reached the end of the internet and can FINALLY get some shit done.
SAGE

Stupid nigger tries to fly.

Holy shit. Did it die?

Do you think anyone can spin their spinal column enough to not die from that shit? Honestly what a worthless death. That's niggers for you. Showing off your ass to everyone is more important than safety or common sense. Wonder why they never made any civilization worth more than a historical footnote.
Here is another stupid nigger running from its own shadow. Most african children cannot even recognize themselves in a mirror.

>Increasingly nervous cunt says Trump is finished for the billionth time

That webm, Why?

>inb4 because nigger

Kek’d & checked. Good gets user.

niggers dont die that easy
shes on welfare now

not sure, think it's from the middle east and likely a maid caught stealing trying to hide. Don't worry I am told the swarthy coons from the sub-saharan have enough melanin to survive a drop from four stories like nothing.

Dude come on she was already on welfare the snapped neck did not in any way diminish the existing work ethic and skills.

Ooga booga dua'nuld bleooorphhhf click clack mahjiggen dawg, indeed.

Pretty good desu I think you can convince liberals with this
>you actually made people on Sup Forums think you're a nigger

Niggers do not belong anywhere but Africa and should be forced back there, actually enslaved, or killed. They are a plague and do not deserve our mercy.

B R I C K E D
R
I
C
K
E
D

Are you guys fucking retarded or can you not even tell what a white person is anymore

This will wreck the orange tyrant!
Get it to the black community and they will end him.

lol nigger go back to africa

I'm only pretending to be retarded nigger.

>#ReleaseTheMemo
das rite

We wuz kangs

oh you will be surprised if nothing else

I can’t see your face because of the lower middle class rates your finger is giving off.

noooo

fpbp

She actually did survive the fall though, and was fine, the thing she fell on was like a very cheap and very bendable sort of car shed cover to prevent cars from getting ridiculously hot since it was in Kuwait. It was only a broken arm.