Does this actually happen?

Does this actually happen?

I wish it doesn't.
Salad should have been the rival.

Salad is long dead at that point, user.

Salad is fine.
Only an Uchiha can kill an Uchiha, and the rest are dead, so shes invincible.

What the fuck is going on with his eye?

Fuck off Narutards

Some version of Sharingan. Can't remember what it's called.

Tenseigan? That's byakugan's evolution. Although it's still just as useless as byakugan

Fuck off back to your containment thread.

>(You)

Take your cancerous self back to >>>/reddit/

It's supposed to be a flash forward like how Naruto's confrontation with Sasuke at the beginning of Shippuuden doesn't happen until way later in Shippuuden.

They can still always cop out of this by saying it's a Genjutsu or a dream or something.

>eye
His mom is the Byakugan Princess. It's probably some form of Byakugan or Tenseigan.

>missing-nin forehead protector
Probably Uncle Sasuke's

>glowing tattoos
Probably some form of Sage Mode, like the First had.

>sword
Uncle Sasuke taught him, I'm sure.

>edgelord cloak
He's either ANBU or, more likely, just copying Uncle Sasuke again.

Why the fuck does he only have one eye special? Nigga's mom was Hyuuga. You don't get heterochromia from genetics, so why would only one eye be special?

Doesn't it ever feel awkward for his teacher to be someone who tried to kill his father multiple times?

Narutards are already the lowest faggots on Sup Forums. You are the equivalent of bronies.

I think it'd be more awkward to be the daughter whose mother he tried to kill multiple times.

But, no, you see. You exist, and Narutards laugh at you. You're the Barneyfag of Sup Forums. Hell, for all we know, you ARE Barneyfag.

I still don't care for her character desing and I definitely hate borts Banana leaf hair. Fuck thats just stupid looking.

Activates in several stages, consumes a crapton of chakra.

Sorry but everybody else on Sup Forums laughs at you Narutards. You're all underaged roleplayers. You're the bronies of Sup Forums. You'll never be accepted because you continue to be pure cancer.

the fuck? i thought we were only at chapter 11?
am i reading the wrong comic?

Heh, even scum has outcasts

God, this looks like some chuunishit parody, how embarrassing. I can't believe people still watch this garbage.

Is nardo really kill? I'll be OK as long as kakashi is fine

Fuck off Narutard

I wish they focused on someone else's child for the next generation rather than focusing on the adventures of Naruto's spoiled and privileged edgy kid.

user this is a kids' show, why are you even nitpicking ?

That is why underaged cancer like you should fuck off back to narutoforum because Sup Forums is 18+

>somehow that guy killed 2 (two) literal gods
I don't really care for naruto shit but I wanna see the asspull in this one

>Sup Forums is 18+
go to the one piece general, dragon ball general or the jojo general and you will see that this entire board is cancerous no matter what.
also you seem to forget that naruto started 18 years ago so most of the people that you bitch about being underage are in their 20's

It seems natural here since Bort idolizes the chuuniest edgelord in the whole village.

>Are all the lights in the heavens our enemy?
Obviously not.

Judging from the amount of tumblr in your threads, you're wrong.

>implying that isnt the same with the one piece general and the dragon ball general.
i know its hard for you to understand but Sup Forums has become extremely cancerous and bitching about narutards is not going to fix it.

this is seriously one of the worst main character designs in animu and mango history

find a worse one from a popular series

you can't

Kill yourself, Narutard.

Like father, like son. Let's be honest, there's definitely some Brokeback Mountain shit going on in the village. But I find it strange that this continues in the new series. I always suspected Kishimoto was at least a closeted bifag if not outright homo, but the new author, too?

in b4
>This a vision of a possible future
>As we progress Boruto will get more of these
>Boruto goal on later arcs is about stopping first chapter vision

>chuuniest edgelord in the whole village.
Madara?
Obito?
His Grandpa?

It's just repeating Sasuke's edgefest but with worse reasons for it.

How can people eat this shit up?

There's definitely cases of arrested development. During the 2008-2010 period, I definitely remember seeing underage in b on offsite video chats. Doubt it is a draw now that most underage are into snapchat and other more modern things than Sup Forums, not to mention kikebook has mostly usurped tons of functionality from other older social networking mediums. Even the hardcore pedos recognize this and have mostly moved on. Kind of like MySpace, we've fallen by the wayside in terms of attraction to the younger generation. No longer an edgy secret place only spoken of in whispers in their minds, we are now making headlines regularly thanks to Sup Forums. That's why Sup Forums has declined and Sup Forums has risen. People who moved on are being replaced by older people who were drawn in by notoriety in the election. Those who remain likely fall somewhere on the autism spectrum. Hence, why it sometimes feels like you are talking to underage eventhough you probably aren't.

Honestly, I'm not really following it that closely anymore. The story has always been weak, which seems largely dictated by the editor at the time. It just strikes me how fucking gay it gets, even for a fucking shounen. Considering that I'm a fag, I know about these things.

this would actually make me interested in Boruto

Yes.