Anglos and Celts

Anglos and Celts
what's the difference

Celts are native to the British isles. Anglos are German/Viking/Norman rapebabies

One is native to the British Isles and one is Germanic

arent they French natives aswel

Lol no Anglos are native to England they moved there and it was empty. It was a complete migration.

Celts are viking rape babies too user. Matter of fact more so than us, because there were two genocides of filing rape babies (1012 and the 1070 harrying of the north). In addition normans were too small to be anything more than a (((ruling class))).

anglos: indo aryans
celts: middle eastern farmers

huge difference

Celt is a culture that spread from Salzburg and spread through BOTH east and west europe - basically a cultural backfill from doggerland. Conversely, the Anglo are the genetic descendants of those people.

celts are humans, anglos are niggers.

Two men are sitting in their "home country" when suddenly a gang of niggers burst through the door and start raping everyone.

The celt jumps up and exclaims "I've got to stop this", and then all of a sudden, the Anglo Saxon jumps up and says "I've got to stop this" louder than the celt and runs in first to the celts surprise.

The celt is stunned, and the saxon's friends cheer him on as he mindlessly tries to imitate the celts fighting style and runs away when he is injured, not even badly.
The celts explaims "you saxons are pathetic children, what is the point of achieving glory in battle if you weren't willing to die?"
Then the saxons friends yell "you weren't going to do anything, shut up!".

The celt is stunned again. He looks into the crowd of niggers and sees they are only raping saxon women, and decides to leave.
The saxons call him a coward as he leaves, and the next day he comes back to see that the saxons are now living alongside the niggers, and they are being raped daily.
"Why don't you do something to make them leave?" the celt says to a passing saxon.
"because they will stab us!" the saxon says back knowingly.
"well stab him first!" the celt replies.
"We can't, we banned knives" the saxon replies, as if the celt is a stupid child.
"Why did you do that!" the celt explaims angrily.
"Because, you stupid idiot, they were stabbing us with them"
The celt storms off in anger, as a gang of niggers with knives decend on the saxon and stab him to death.

on average a celt is less viking/german
on average a anglo is more viking/german

both are very much more celt than german/viking.

the biggest diffrence is their geography, anglos are more english and northumbian whilst celts are more welsh, scottish and irish.

Celt's are called celt's because they spoke Celt. Anglo's are called Anglo's because theyre from Anglo

Anglos = useless jew muppets since forever
Celts = proud warrior race

t. celt/germanic rhineland bastard

Anglos are celts in denial
>hurr durr we wuz invaded by danes and therefore 100% germanic

>rapebabies
>Danes raping other Danes

>proud warrior race
>yet constantly got cucked by Germanics and Romans and lost most of their land

What does having Scottish, Irish, Anglo, Germanic and Native American blood make me?

>celts: middle eastern farmers

this is bait shirley

>English call them selves Anglo-Saxons because they are Danish
>not because of the Angle and Saxon migration into England which is derived from Angle-land

But yes I do agree it seems a bit silly considering Celts franks and even Romans inhabited the isles

A nigger

Pure bred welshman reporting in

European American.

Celts are growers, not showers. Might also have a bit of ginger in a beard and a normal nose. Celts are the true Brits that don't have dirty Roman blood.

It's actually not

>Anglos and Celts
>what's the difference

according to genetic testing, anglos are 2 thirds celtic and one third germanic. even some so called "celts" (like most scots and some welsh) are actually one third germanic as well as the anglos.

Not much.
Norman master race has ruled them both since 1066.

how much native american?

This.

The British Isles (including Ireland) is a genetic mix of western & northern european peoples, and almost all of them can trace that mixing to the period following Romes retreat out of britain. specifically a big mix of germans & celtic with a sprinkle of danish & norwegian here and there

My great-great-Grandfather on my mother's side bred with a full-blooded Cherokee. That's it as far as I know.

your white

History.