Do white people build spaceships because they're trying to go home?

Do white people build spaceships because they're trying to go home?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-34479905
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes now please release the memo.

So many things wrong with your shitty meme

slide thread arsenal is being emptied out tonight

all world belongs to the huwhite people

this is just shitty bait right or do niggers just not into geography? They're certainly not into IQ.

wypipo protec but also attac

go back to your shithole fucking nigger. you don't belong in this world.

fuk dees pussy ass earthling muh fukkas

fucking chinkland has high IQ because the ones tested were from shanghai only.

DELET THIS MAP
seriusly, entire EU is like one country and then we are shown like inferior to neibghors, it's not like romanians or tatar bulgars are smarter than us

this jungle gook here is right. china has a policy with which it can move around people to certain schools. farmers usually dont get into the relevant city schools

#RLM PT7 SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS ED

If all whites vanished tonite tomorrow you would be in chains to Arabs, Somalis, Asians, etc.

Why because your people are dim wits who were domesticated like farm animals even though you outnumbered whites on some plantations 10-1, zero ability to think strategically, that is why people can kill you and nothing happens but in other cultures if someone dies its an eye for an eye.

Pray to your lucky stars it doesn't happen timid negroid.

The only aliens are the Jews my friend, all those "white people" oppressing your people are pseudo Hebrews. Look at the nose of the "white" man trying to keep you down. God bless brother, hope you see the light soon.

reported cocksucker. enjoy your ban.

isn't there a cheating epidemic there aswell?

neanderthals were white you fucking dolts

Is Occupy Democrats about to go full afro-centrist? How delightful!

oh shit I'm sorry

yes. the exams you do in school can pretty much determine your whole future. if someone does terrible in school then they will have a shit career for the rest of their life

Whites are gods come down from the heavens to provide you niggers with indoor plumbing and EBT cards. Genuflect.

>jungle gook
>Not jungle nigger
I'm offended Achmed.

dat gaokao shit where only people with money can get to good schools. ironic bcos of their fucking communism.

Whites are going to sail west to Caucatopia... a vast island paradise that is unchartable. They will watch the world and see how it develops without them. They will discuss what they see while lounging around in their togas and air conditioned crystal temples

Neanderthals were never in Sweden.

>announcing a report
No user, enjoy your ban. You earned it, sport.

Notice how right over the Khazar homeland it says the native peoples are Neanderthal? Did the vampires just slip up and implicitly confirm the ancient Sapiens/Neanderthal hominid jew war theory?

Fuck me, I think the shitposts were true

This is because the whole world belongs to the Holy White Man. The rest of you are just vermin. Sorry

Space is an illusion.

That is the history of the world, fighting for control of land. Maybe they should have been better at war, instead of complaining about how unfair it is, like you are now.

(you right now)

imagine being conquered by white people and then unironically making this thread.

"White People"

>Natives
>Blacks
>Asian
>Aboriginal
>Not white, Neanderthal

That image is so wrong you f-ing nigger.
Arabs enslaved and killed before whites, niggers were so smart that they sold their slaves for some old rags, native americans killed each other before whites artived to the americas.
We did some awful shit but with that shit we theached you savages how to behave in a normal society.
So you nigger should praising us because we are way smater and civilised.

I spent age 6-17 in the drc and unironically believe whites ruined Africa
T. White

Enjoy your ban too nigger SAGE

"Native Americans" are anything but native. They all migrated from Siberia across the Bering Strait.

Dogs and Horses have a claim to North America, but no humans do.

>Neanderthals are in Europe
>Denisovans aren't in Asia
Really activates my almonds

we wuz ayyliumz dawg

>whites are neanderthals
every race has neanderthal dna but niggers though

>This
we are your blue eyed G-ds of antiquity who pulled you out from the trees and built your ancient societies.

We are greater than anything this planet can produce, we truly are out of this world

We build space ships because we like to create shit that colored retards and cunts think can't be done.

Why do niggers alway claim that north africa is black
We have 9.2 million km of sand between us and them

>This is because the whole world belongs to the Holy White Man.

This, all the other races are violating the NAP by merely existing and thus deserve physical removal

To be fair you are just lighter skinned niggers that have a tendency to self implode

>tfw just want to get up and nuke the planet from orbit

>every race has neanderthal dna but niggers though
That's their argument for we wuz Israelites

But we are the true natives along with the nords?

Only certain niggers don't have it, same as for us having nigger DNA, which is sad.

>it's either find a new planet or nuke all all the niggers instead.

so what you saying is....

but they do have neanderthal DNA

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-34479905

wouldn't that be great?

What is the endgame of the We Wuz people? Is it just insecurity and a need for validation because they've refused to listen to the "coons" and the "uncle Toms", and now are feeling the societal and economic blow-back of living like a criminal juvenile; or something more? They have no organizational skills, as far as populace movements go, as we know living in post-Malcolm X America; so either way, pic related.

the stratification of the aristocratic plutocracy in the modern age, huh. i call it the modern age as measured from the first day of the first sun rise in mother Egypt, huh.

is it possible to drive with a suv all through sahara desert from north to south? I mean are there any asphalt roads, gas stations and hotels?

>where were you when blacks admitted whites were so superior they had to come from the sky

No, it's to find a way to navigate through your mom's pussy.

>Semitic/Arab

FPBP to this absolutely retarded thread.