Did I possibly uncover something in the archives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

intredasting
bump

looks like I did.

hmmmmm

hmmmmm intradasting have a bamp

OP is alt-timeline fag

>Drumpf is an idiot who doesn’t know he’s being played by this giant jewish conspiracy
>also the smartest guy in the world to be the mastermind behind this

KYS

No faggot, all fields.

Holy shit, I feel like I did in fact discover something juicy.

I uncovered a poo on u're mum's chest

Nah you're either sliding or schizophrenic, either way uninteresting.

You kikes seem nervous lately :)

I'll take that as a both.

Since you're the shitposting op, why don't you connect the dots for us, peewee. What does that have to do with what you "dug up"?

Trump is BTFO of the kikes.

Trump has a like son in law and made Jerusalem the capital. Kikes btfo.

all part of the plan

You've been double check blessed

bamp confirmed and received.
have a bimp.

His numbers only add up to mine, leaf. I want op to connect his dots better to make this thread interesting. Right now he's riding on leaf checked digits and poorly sourced infographics.

Why is this important to those who arent conspiracy minded? What would the implications be, who are the key players, what does brick and Morton universes have to do with it? Use your own words.

Trump is taking down the deep state aka jews and Israel.

Why and how, define "Jews", etc. . .
Try harder.

Why are you being so jewish?

Because I was a little bit intrigued by the op but then op failed to maintain his own thread and instead shitposted pictures and expected the audience to do the work for him. Why aren't you mad about this?

Mad about what? I hate Israel.

Both of you, listen:

He's cleaning house in DC, Tel Aviv and Riyadh all at once. Triangulating the black hats and empowering the white hats.

What is real without israel? I'm trying to get on your level of meta here but you're too confused too even tell a story. That's why I'm proding, make it interesting.

Netanyahu BTFO

Remember the Twitter message from the deleted account yesterday? About The Timelines?
There is so much chaos, I truly believe Trump.

Interesting, can we tie in the Intel/spectre shit since were free wheeling and being so abstract here?

Do you have an archive?

Umm... no sorry :-/

Jews are a useless people , they have become lazy and more retarded by the year their IQ is on the decline and they have become dumber than fucking slavs, they will eventually die out, they already are dying out and faster than us whites too.

Eitherway the future looks extremely grim for jews, their belief systems are too extreme to not cause more war in the future as well ( if they somehow survive this long as a people and don't die out somehow ), i'd honestly hate to be a jew at this point kek, what an unfortunate and grim existence they are going to face.

THIS CANNOT BE REAL.

God bless this man

psst, the queen is a jew too
she's related to rothschild
I'm sorry

Any woman can be the queen if you are not diana'd, am I right?

now way. no fucking way. i demand a link to this press conference. and i mean right now! walking out on his overlord like that.

fucking awesome!

I wonder if we're gonna find out what happened to her in the process of draining the swamp. It is a worldwide purge after all.

He goes back to shake his hand but the first time is what counts. You can tell he's not enjoying it at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

No.

thanks ameribro. yep initial reaction is the only true reaction. coming back like that is just being diplomatic.
what a boss!

it used to be strictly bloodline related but after 2011 the UK royals and Catholic church separated after a commonwealth vote to allow prince or princess to gain the throne

Why do you think the rest of the world leaders love him so much? We're watching the end of the fucking kikes.

It's real and it's glorious

Trump actually proved that there were was no chemical attack in Syria. That was the point. (((They))) claimed the chemicals were stored in containers at Shayrat airbase. Trump blew up the containers, revealing that there were no chemicals inside. He then did nothing else in Syria.

There was no damage anywhere. 59 Tomahawk missiles. Big ass missiles.

i have to correct you there. or at least tell you how i see it.

the world leaders can drink his blood. it's the people that love him. politicians...not so much.

#maga then #mega then #MWGA

god, im yelly

Your whole convo has been with op how high are you?

He was the only President of the US to be invited into the forbidden city.

Wow nice

Macron is a wild card. he is doing shit nobody thought he would. very trumplike. hence not really a politician. this really is the best timeline to live in. finally America can be proud again, after 24 years of political oppression.

We're gonna make the world great again.

notice there isn't a yellow fringe around he flag, but after October there is?
This gives Trump the powers to use the military to collect foreign parties that are charged with sedition or treason depending on their citizenship status

Don't forget he wouldn't touch merkels stinking paw either.

This IS the BEST timeline, feels great to be alive

brothers in arms.
on the top of my head we are totally re branding globalism. and it is fucking awesome!

It’s just two different threads talking about an event that happened. Stop patting yourself on the back you retard.

Break out your hitchickers guide garfield. that sick cats doing the swastika penrose pinwheel dance.

42 is truth

Bump

CIA niggers glow in the dark.

Just another win.

"Fuck off, cunt"

Melania looks like she should be Macron's wife, and Briggitte looks like she should be in a morgue

Goddamn, if I didn't already have faith in him before...

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

Decent editing skills.

Witnessed

found the kike

Meh stop replying fags. This person has either never been on this shangai dog soup image board or is a shill.

You fucking wish, shill.

>> 157235936
>Did I possibly uncover something in the archives?
>1497788671452.jpg
Saved

>We're gonna make the world great again.

Sup Forums already knew a while ago. How new are you?

that face says it all

it's real and when it happened the lefties sperged out and said he was scenile or some shit and forgot to shake lol

Bump