Tfw there will never be an MC that gets pissed off with the tsundere's bullshit

>tfw there will never be an MC that gets pissed off with the tsundere's bullshit
>tfw the MC won't slap the tsundere in self defense
>tfw the MC lets the tsundere abuse him
>tfw the will never make the tsundere bitch cry
>tfw the MC never calls the tsundere on her bullshit

Why won't this happen Sup Forums? These are the kind of things I hate in anime. A prime example is the first episode of Fuuka.

Because beta makes will never have the courage to do that and it's all about relating and self inserting.

>Why won't this happen Sup Forums?
Most of anime is marketed towards young teenagers.

But there must that one mad man out there that can do this, right?

Kazuma from Stigma of the Wind constantly fucks with the local tsundere Ayano. He was so refreshing. I loved that series just for him even though it honestly wasn't that great.

So the type of people to fantasize about this kind of thing.

Watch it only for him. The best thing I've seen a while.

Like so.

But I think OP wants something more related to his description.

Came here to talk about Kazuma and how boss he is.

>hating tsuntsun this hard

OP is such a faggot, holy shit.

Hitting on a women is wrong even in Japan.

>still liking these cliches

No you're the faggot that keeps falling for this shit. I've watched too many anime with the tsun being like this. It too fucking annoying.

I want Ai-chan to step on me.

People who have seen a lot of anime aren't the ones making these garbage threads day in, day out.

But does that really play into anything?

It's because they are smart enough to call out bullshit.

You don't want the next generation of nip males to be wife beaters just because they saw that one anime with the MC hitting a girl do you?

Abuse is hot, kid

If you want to see a tsundere destroyed there is Mashiro Iro Symphony, two local tsundere archetype girls destroyed.

was a girl tsun with you irl and you were waiting for the dere but it never came so you came here to make this thread, user?

I'm talking about justified self defense you fedora faggot. Having sense of injustice is better than being a pussy that lets anything push you around. And it doesn't even need to be hitting either, I want an MC that actually gets pissed off with the antics of the tsundere. The get cute sometimes but it gets too far when you're so lifeless that you need someone at the wheels that will fuck you up.

What the hell does this have to do with anything? This probably describes you in high school doesn't it?

Didn't Kyon almost slapped the bitch before his nigga held him back?

Yes, but the yakuza killed the author for trying to improve Japan's birthrate through an alpha MC.

Yeah man only the truly enlightened can notice trends in the anime they watch.

reminder that the author is dead

Why did you have to remind me, you monster?

Picked the fuck up

>I'm talking about justified self defense
Doesn't exist. If you're a real nip man you're going to take that bitchy attitude or it will be dishonorobu.

>Confusing the difference of taking it and being a straight up pussy to not defend yourself

What I don't understand is people yelling "beta male" like this guy when they are whining about little girls hitting them, man up.

>tfw you're a tsun in real life.
>tfw you got your girlfriend a watch as a gift because you thought it would look nice on her, but told her you got it on impulse and it wasn't really thinking about her when you got it.
>tfw she goes "Okay" and goes on with her business.

You forgot the sad face user

I didn't want to post a sad face, but here you go.

>You don't want the next generation of nip males to be wife beaters just because they saw that one anime with the MC hitting a girl do you?
Do people try to go on mecha adventures because their favorite anime did it as well? That's completely retarded reasoning.

I was thinking slightly disappointed sad, not angry sad but the image of that face on a girl just made me chuckle for a bit.

What!? Where? I would totally go on mecha adventures bro, sign me in.

I would too but they're not real