Why is Rin so meaty?

Why is Rin so meaty?

Old men

Will I get plump juicy thighs if I start pleasing old men for gems?

She isn't. She's pretty underwhelming in the chest department.

Rin is my waifu, forever and always.

That being said, she has a very average chest. I dont understand fanart that completely changes a character's design. If you like big tits, look elsewhere. Rin doesnt have big tits.

It's like when Sakurafags try to say Sakura is pure. She isnt, and thats part of her character. If you dont like it, find a different waifu.

Rin is /fit/, she probably lifts more than Shirou desu.

Because that's fan-art. Real Rin doesn't have that much meat on her.

Running the world.

The original Rin had great boobs for a jap, I don't know why they nerfed her.

why is saber so mary stu? evading tsubame gaeshi and even gae bolg

>It's like when Sakurafags try to say Sakura is pure. She isnt, and thats part of her character.

Issou sakurafags btfo

Why is Rin's ass so sexualized?

She got penetrated by Shirou's Caladbolg.

Her pussy must smell amazing. There's no other possibility.

Asses exist to be sexualized.

Rin-o

Gae Bolg:
Lancer was commanded not to kill and had E rank luck, while Saber superior luck + Instinct (which is borderline precog).

Tsubame Gaeshi:
Sasaki's sword was bent, so it wasn't a perfect Tsubame Gaeshi, and Rin Saber has an insane luck stat + Instinct. Not to mention she had experienced an incomplete version of the attack before.

I know because I've smelled it. It smells like citrus.

in the nasuverse a caladbolg is equivalent to dick size of the user.

Heroine of the ass

the last 4 digits of your post are the number of times I've fapped to Rin

But would she make a good mother?

It's always something worth considering

They found a girl with much better tits.

>cowtits
>better
Kill yourself.
Also,
>not posting Leysritt, the superior titty monster

At least she's not slicing through thick 30 tentacles each holding the strength of an Anti Army NP while masterless and mana drained, and with one arm (because the other one is holding a loli).

Luvia is literally Rin 2.0, the improved model. She's everything Rin wishes she was. Rich, busty, a true master of gem magic.

Surprising how much a shitty personality can ruin

Not to say Rin doesn't have a shitty personality, but her personality is shitty in a cute way, instead of an annoying way

Nobody gives a shit about her.

The only good thing about her is her boobs.

Rin has good everything.

>She's everything Rin wishes she was
I don't think Rin wishes to be fat, unpopular, irrelevant, and a living forced meme with no personality, backstory or character development.
Luvia is an accessory to Rin, and the only thing she's good at (having a disproportionately big rack), at least half a dozen girls do it better than her.

>Those legs
MUH

Which Illya would you Fillya?
Which Illya would you Killya?
Which Illya would you pat on the head?

>me after discovering the Tohsaka-ke doujins

She exists to show Rin that no matter how good she thinks she is, there is always someone better.

Those are just a bad meme. Old Men and Money is the second worst thing to happen to Rin, right after all the /u/ faggots claiming she's anything other than straight.

Sella is best maid though.

Maids are for stabbing.

WARNING

Luvia is a literal nobody from a family of glorified scavengers that has fallen from grace, thanks to the Tohsakas themselves.
Meanwhile Rin became motherfucking Zelretch's apprentice, beat Medea in a magic duel, took a life from Heracles, replicated the Second Magic, and will canonically enter the top 100 magi in the Association's entire history.

And yet Rin still can't best Luvia at anything, including wrestling. Rin might have beaten Medea, but she couldn't best Luvia.

>Luvia is a literal nobody from a family of glorified scavengers
>tfw reading El Melloi Case Files
>tfw Edelfelts are LITERALLY this
I used to think that she was just supposed to be "Rin family with cowtits and money" but damn, they are honest to fucking god the hyenas of the magical world.

>beat Medea in a magic due
fistfight

Still a magic fight, since Rin was using reinforcement on herself. That's a valid usage of magecraft.
In an actual fistfight Medea would rape Rin, since even her E rank strength is already tens many times greater than a human's at peak ability, and she has C rank agility, which would make her dozens of times faster than unboosted Rin.

Nice headcanon.
Don't forget Rin has beaten Luvia at the most important of battles: winning Shero's heart.
Not to mention she also won Luvia's.

Rin teasing people makes my heart go doki-doki.
UBW didn't have enough of that.

I guess Anime girls have as much blood in their body as H protagonists have cum stored.

Read the VN user she is teasing a lot in the fate route

that's a lot of blood

yeah, we all know what we wanted at the end

BTW, I still dont understand the UBW anime ending since Im not fucking nuts for this series as many here.... so whatever the fuck you do Shiro becomes the emo edgelord Archer that gets executed for being a "hero"? doesnt mean that everything was just redundant at the end of the day? just the fact That he still becomes Archer instead of live around Rin waifu makes me relative hate the cunt

he follows the same path archer took - but the outcome is not necessarily archer, since he probably wont become a CG

No. Shiro doesn't become Archer in any of the routes. The possibility is there, but it is functionally zero.

He will journey the world and right wrongs etc. but he won't (necessarily) become Archer, because Rin will be there with him. It took a very specific set of circumstances to create Archer the Counter Guardian, and UBW ending Shiro doesn't meet them. UBW's answer to the question is arguably "yes, I am aware and accept that it is impossible for me to achieve my dream, but it isn't wrong to try" - versus "MUST ACHIEVE DREAM".

Shiro doesn't become Archer in any of the routes
That's the point

This the closest route to what made EMIYA is the Fate route.

That being said there are differences though Nasu didn't expand on them too much.

So Archer is the Shirou who had no girls he ended up with?

GODDESS OF PROSTITUTES

Illya is for eating.

no

him and rin were close - we dont know how close, but close

Smaller Illyas are for shooting in the head.

>It's like when Sakurafags try to say Sakura is pure. She isnt, and thats part of her character. If you dont like it, find a different waifu.

The problem is realta nua exists and gives her fans an out in regards to her sordid past.

Rin isn't particularly meaty in the source material, she's rather thin

Any decent Sakura fan doesn't look for an "out" or considers that one. She was still use and abused, treated as a piece of meat, a tool for a twisted society, just because she was special. That doesn't change, whether you take the sexual abuse out or not. Abuse is abuse.

The best thing, and I hope they put it into an interlude for Medusa for why she is so loyal to Sakura, was that despite her pains, Sakura attempted to live a normal life and glean what happiness she could from it. What was the line, it was so long since I read Hollow, but I think it was like this:

>"Ah, how much I loved the foolish girl who tried to put on a strong face"

I think that was a scene she had where she hulked out almost to Gorgon in bloodless and Avenger was chastising her. Would help to wash away people who think Medusa has no personality.

She and Sakura are part European, so it's not fair for normal Nip girls.

The Tohsaka sisters are just marketed like pure Yamato girls even when they are literally mixed.

Rin will get almost as big as Sakura and Luvia in the boobs department, but Sakura and Luvia are curvy all around.

Maybe that is why Sakura gets on so well with the Edelfelt in one timeline, she has the ohohoho and inner devilish spirit all the females in the family seem to have.

>le Realta Nua meme
Realta Nua only takes away the sex with Shirou and tones down Shinji's physical abuse, but it doesn't explicitly conflict with anything of what happened in Zero and the uncensored VN.

>Sakura fans want to ignore her past
Then they are not Matou Sakura fans.
Sakura's past is an essential part of her personality and character development. Without it she would be a completely different person, the hypothetical Tohsaka Sakura.

She's healthy

>STILL no doujins of him sodomizing Illya with those

Sort of, he saved Illya but didn't understand the nature of her body so she passed away a few months after the war (It's why he doesn't just snipe her during his showdown with Berserker.)

>It's why he doesn't just snipe her during his showdown with Berserker
We don't know that for sure. Besides, how the fuck did Archer kill Bahsakah 6 times without even sniping him?

BP's - he can summon B rank NP's

he just needs to get them to A rank

I wouldn't say the Realta Nua stuff toned down his abuse by much, it merely twisted his viewpoint in another direction, where he lived vicariously through Sakura, and projected himself as her "brother" in order to chain her down, and make her feel worse for being the "heir" even if being the heir isn't something worth anything at all.

So it effectively didn't change anything. He still had the inferiority complex, it was just spun slightly differently.

F/HA a best

1/4th of HA is the best, 1/2th is alright, the other 1/4th is utter crap.

Rin isn't the meaty one though.

Lucky worms

Even though it's canon that she is bi.

WORM SLUT

She may be a worm slut but she is definitely more meaty than Rin.

Is this the madoka artist