youtube.com/watch?v=qsWMjLWP5eE
youtube.com/watch?v=JA3PdgX_E8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsYbVBnaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fate sucks.

together or not together
these are the last traces of those dreamlike days

MOU IKKAI

10 years and 10 times more prominent then it was back then. You'd think newfags who hate Fate would see Mou Ikkai and realize that they're fucked for the long haul. Fate is built into Sup Forums's DNA like no other franchise is.

Goes to show that its message became even more relevant over the years.

>setting where autism gives you superpowers
no wonder it stuck

not a fatefag but i've been listening to this for 3 days !
youtube.com/watch?v=vy_xbXIJ898
what kind of memes is this ?

Source song: youtube.com/watch?v=RoW0bmsSOmo

It was a very popular song back in the early 2000s in Japan.

SAKURANBOOOOO

10 years and I still don't understand the widespread appeal of type moon

Must suck to have autism for 10 years.

Must suck to not have autism for 10 years.

Must have autism to suck for 10 years.

Deepest lore

Must suck to be a huge raging fucking faggot for 10 years

Tsukihime is terrible, deal with it.

No, you're taste is terrible I love long skirts

just like your mom is doing to my cock right now.

I will never forget Heaven's Feel. Reading it caused me to evolve from being an autistic faggot to a bitter and sarcastic edgelord who's constantly depressed.

It caters to waifufags, husbandofags, powerlevelfags, lorefags and chuunifags

O-ok user-kin as long as you havis accepted yourself

I get you user. It's alright but nothing that special. Then again I think the same about Bakemonogatari so I guess that just means my taste is shit.

Your last statement is correct.

This is unironically why

its a story about an almost literal autist getting powerful enough to slay demigods via obsessing over the same shit forever

your first statement is correct

trace on

MOU IKKAI

Fuck, ten years already? I'm gonna kill myself.

KOTOMINE KIREEEEEIIIII

There is no reason to now that Fate is mobile shit.
The target audience for this series has shifted to /vg/fags that just wanna jerk off to their super rare Saber clone #327 card they just bought for 500$ and don't care that the story and characters are all shit.

It's Dragonball Super teir writing at this point.
But as soon as you confront F/GO fags about all the plotholes and stupid shit going on they just go
>Muh Nasuverse
And pulls whatever shit that's convenient for them out of the autism box Nasu armed them with the day he said that all his works are integrated into eatch other.

AI SHIAU

Is this a Fate thread or an Sup Forums nostalgia thread? The former is always shit and the latter is very comfy.

This thread is comfy shit.

Did we ever find out if Shiki can kill Servants?

I don't want to start shit but what are those plotholes you're talking about?

Gatari is garbage tier, only horny teenagers like it.

SASAKI

MOU IKKAI!

youtube.com/watch?v=vy_xbXIJ898

After all these years I still don't know what the original unedited song sounds like.

Was it ever explained why she's smoking a joint?

youtube.com/watch?v=upODO6OuOOk

Full song's not bad.

To replace the weird herb smell on her body.

It's a lollipop.

Its on its way out. After Extra,Apocrypha,and Strange Fake they'll have nothing left to adapt, and they've run out of spin offs to milk. When Mou Ikkai is 20 years old we will never have to hear of this crap again.

>lollipop
Nice try, 4kids.

Finally, it's Tsukihime's time to shine.

>Its on its way out. After Extra,Apocrypha,and Strange Fake they'll have nothing left to adapt

Then they'll make new things.

Shit, I mean even out of all those you failed to mention Case Files, and Prototype. Not to mention the inevitable full adaptation of GO.

It does but it is a helpful guide for finding out who were the biggest dicks in history.

Extella 2 is on the way, GO is also still only in 1.5 with part 2 coming, and Strange Fake is going to last like 10 years that the pace it's at now
Fate is never going to die

I knew I'd seen that artist name somewhere before.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_zN-uMxVhM

Extella 2, GO2, the inevitable foxtail anime, the inevitable fate route anime remake, the inevitable VN remake, an anime for every order in GO, etc.

He hasn't read GO so he couldn't tell you.

....lol?

>gif

Thank you for that

>>Then they'll make new things.

What hasn;t been done yet? We've had three different Grail War variants, we already know what went down with the first three, the timeline is too fucked up for Adult Shirou with his waifu and/or their kids.

Nasu has no issue handing things off to other writers to come up with weird new ideas. That's why there are so many spin offs in the first place.

I mean a magical girl show got four seasons and a movie.

Neither Extella nor GO even have Grail Wars in them, Fate will just do whatever the fuck it wants to now
Don't forget that cooking manga with Shirou as the lead

>IM GONNA KILL THIS FUCKING BIRD EVEN IF I HAVE TO BRING QUANTUM SUPERPOSITION INTO IT.

Sasaki is unironically the most powerful sperglord the world has ever known.

KING

youtube.com/watch?v=qsWMjLWP5eE

Does anyone know if Fate/Extra CCC will come to America?

TRANSLATION NEVER EVER

Actually his technique is not perfect because he didn't really use quantum superposition. And on UBW, Saber passed over his attack bay using this flaws.

I thought saber herself said that it really was in three states at once. That and the only way she was able to escape was because Kojiro didn't have some super-weapon so his sword was damaged.

Yes, she said, but she was mistaken. Kojiro's technique was almost perfect, that's why Saber thought his power was umbeatable.
But on Fate there's a difference between magic and sorccery and they make it clear that is impossible to a magician or a normal person make something phisically impossible.

I have my doubts on whether or not they will. But they can make like 4 different adaptations off of Fate/Grand Order alone. It's huge.

Never ever. PSP is dead.

MOU IKKAI

Yearly dose!

youtube.com/watch?v=JA3PdgX_E8Y

>7 years ago

Where did the time go?

Do you have the reimu mexican one?

Nevermind I found it
youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsYbVBnaE