Aren't Sweden and Germany more dangerous to Europe than the muslim immigrants?

Aren't Sweden and Germany more dangerous to Europe than the muslim immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3wgR_4TwHOQ
thelocal.de/20170602/german-parliament-passes-law-ending-child-marriage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

objectively, yes.
the enablers are always more dangerous than the enabled.

oops

Germany deserves to burn for this.

thats just the tip of the fucking iceberg, trust me.
But dont worry shit like that just shortens the fuse.

Top 5 biggest cucks in Europe:
1. Germany (they were number two until 2017)
2. Sweden
power gap
3. France
4. England
5. Greece

>Greece
?

In 20 years time germany will simply be another desolate shithole.

Germans are not humans, they are binary machines. If 1 does not work, that means 0 must. White master race shit and conquering didn't work? Surely the only way to go is feminism and full liberalisation.

I can guarantee you that after western europe crashes due to feminism and immigration crisis, germs will be the first ones to take away women rights and go apeshit-right again.

They are INCAPABLE of seeing the middle ground.

Only because they allow Muslims in.

If they allowed similar numbers of East Asians it would be eyebrow raising but not nearly as country-destroying

White genocide is not the real conspiracy here. First of all "race" dosen't exist second "white genocide" is a total lie created by the "jews" to keeo you distracted from they'revreal plans which concerns other things.

It was actually difficult for me to decide who to put at number five, perhaps Italy is slightly more cucked, with all things considered.

love these threads because it proofs how retarded whites collectively are

What are the things considered? That's what I don't get
even if it was economy, there are poorer countries in the EU

Italy is fine, bit more statist but nowhere near countries (or non-countries) like Belgium for example

>makes only a top 5 to not have his country appear in top 10

Just because bro. Just because. Now. Let us all celebrate the week long holiday known in America as Spanikopita!!

youtu.be/3wgR_4TwHOQ

Hahaha, this is actually a good idea if you want to integrate the shitskins. No sane person would volunteer to do this without external incentives.

Only racial purists would oppose this. One of the big problems for these people is the segregation, they live in their own areas and never socialize with any swedes. They can't learn Swedish social norms even if they want to.

Too insignificant for me to care

I agree with everything this man said except the first point. Their thinking is probably a result of the prussian education system created by Fredrick the Great.

Tell me, where would you place your country on a top 10 cucked list?

Article is old and gay, like op.

thelocal.de/20170602/german-parliament-passes-law-ending-child-marriage

We don't allow sand-niggers to marry children in the U.S. of A. Don't even try to compare your (((white))) people to our white people, Hans.

Too true to be funny. Why do we let women control anything?

You guys are upset over a 14 year old. In some states there is no minimum age with judicial and parental approval.

Keep dreaming friend. This will never work and it's not intended to, and you clearly haven't been around such immigrants. They segregate because they don't mix.

I am honestly surprised Sweden hasn't bankrupted itself.

Spain is more cucked than France.

>I am honestly surprised Sweden hasn't bankrupted itself.
It'll happen soon.
>TFW a country gets hit in the head so hard it becomes a part of the Balkans.

Nothing is more cucked than the country which started importing niggers first. (After WWI)

The only ones that don't segregate in my experience are Lebanse, Armenians, and persians.

France is reaching their limit. Spain will become communist in our lifetime, I promise it.

I'm fairly certain that they would given enough numbers, but they are often in conflict with other minorities. How many Moroccan, Turkish, Suriname, Antillean, etc people do you know? Over here it is completely impossible to mix turks and Moroccans. They hate each other's guts and form street gangs. Mixing wasn't even easy when it was all European, white and in the pure freedom when America was starting out.

Germany should stop them from marrying cousins
Nothing wrong with marrying 14 years old though

It won't happen. We loan from the big banks just like all the other western countries.

I agree. Only gays and women think otherwise.

You're both sick and wrong.

There are sizable Armenian populations in LA, and sizable Lebanese/Persian population in the midwest where I live. Almost all of the people that I have met from these groups act like white people and tend to date/marry white people.

Ok you dyke. No one wants your meat flaps around here.

how is the general native public allowing this? if this happened in America we'd have a fucking civil war in no time

Well I doubt they are sizeable, and at any rate they need to somehow be collectively wealthy in order to "act white" and go to college (where you learn to act white). Our universities over here are also multicultural paradises, but the price you pay is that everyone is a leftist. I'm not sure we should be calling that "acting white".

There 200,000 Armenians in LA alone. There are about 400,000 Lebanese in Michigan and they are very Republican. They vote Republican larger than any other immigrant group. I think them being conservative in our own countries mean that they have fully assimilated.

>Aren't Sweden and Germany more dangerous to Europe than the muslim immigrants?

Germany is, but not Sweden.

I would also add France to the list of most dangerous countries to europe right now.

UK and Sweden getting 100% niggerfied isnt dangerous, tiny countries on the ass end of nowhere, the niggers will be contained there, so who cares what happenes to them?

France and Germany are mainland countries, so them getting niggerfied has a big risk of spreading further into the mainland, which is dangerous.

But do they live in large contiguous communities or are they completely dispersed? You say they act white and date whites, which makes me think they're somehow all in university. But if you've got a couple hundred k then where are the working classers? Are they also 'mixing'? Btw I don't think BASED minorities are the right bar to set, but that's another topic. And at any rate we have mandatory public school here and mixing has gotten worse not better.

I have a feeling that these countries are getting fighting aged migrants to get ready to fight a war. This might be why they allow ISIS fighters to come back. I don't think the Germans have changes Marek.

Swedes and Germans ARE the muslim immigrants, Бoгдaн.

Germs are the true cancer of Europe

>UK and Sweden getting 100% niggerfied isnt dangerous, tiny countries on the ass end of nowhere, the niggers will be contained there, so who cares what happenes to them?
A defeatist attitude.
You may not care what happens to Sweden, Piotrek, but I do.
They (used to be) my brothers, and I refuse to see them fall completely.

I'll give you that do move into many of the same neighborhoods, but every immigrant used to do that. Armenians have been here since post WWI because of the genocide and their population has been dropping because they marry whites so often. Lebanese have been here since the late 19th century, with a large spike in population after the Christians all left during their civil war in the 80s. Lebanese population is also decreasing fast because they mix so much. Most of them own private businesses and don't do low wage jobs or live off welfare.

>the enablers are always more dangerous than the enabled.

I'm glade we agree.

"Just a reminder to the predominantly Muslim-led government[s] in this world that here is yet another example that the United States leads the way for the creation of a predominantly Muslim country in the very heart of Europe. This should be noted by both responsible leaders of Islamic governments, such as Indonesia, and also for jihadists of all color and hue. The United States’ principles are universal, and in this instance, the United States stands foursquare for the creation of an overwhelmingly Muslim country in the very heart of Europe."
- Rep. Tom Lantos (D-CA) — Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee

omae wa mou shindeiru!

>I don't think the Germans have changes Marek.

the germans today have nothing in common with the germans living 80, 100, 200 years ago.
i personally visited this poor, dying country several times in the last couple of years and i came to a conclusion that germans arent even people anymore.

they are somewhere between an insect and a fish, capable only of eating and pooping, zero self awareness of survival instincts.

And im not joking, im dead fucking serious.
On the entire planet earth, im honest to god, dont think there exist another nation that swallows the TV propaganda entirely WHOLE, word for word.

Last time i was there, i asked people around on the current events.
I was told my country is the next Reich, that im living under a racist, nazi, anti muslim dictatorship and the only way to save europe from dying is importing millions upon millions of niggers from africa.

I wanted to murder these people with my own hands.
I have never been so annoyed by people talking, ever.

If it was up to me, i would press the red NUKE button on germany and would sleep like a baby, happy that i just saved the world.

Sounds like they're quite useless to the Democratic party then, though props to them for blending in and not causing any problems. Btw most Christians are pretty decent in my experience, even Egyptians. Anyway like I said, I don't consider Republican Conservatives to be a good bar to set, and most 'mixing' I see around are the kind of BASED minorities that went to college and blend into the hipster mess.

is it true that none of these countries can fire a nuke without american say-so?

so even if UK and France become muslim sharia countries in the next generation, i shouldnt expect a nuke falling on my polak ass?

>TFW the first nanite bomb is going to get tested on Berlin

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I just feel that if they are conservative (they want to conserve something) and are willing to marry whites (it could be white people and culture), that means that they could be convinced, easily, of an ethnostate and could leave on their own accord.

They will invade you like last time, and the time before that. The ideology changes, but not the people of Germany. Germans will not stop until they control everyone in Europe. Last time it was to fight communism and to save the Germans living in Poland. This time it will be to fight racism and bigotry. Don't be convinced that you will not be swallowed up.

No clue what your point is.
Are these statistics supposed to encourage people to give up?
I will not.

based Polski

slippery slope isn't a fallacy, it's a strategy

>They will invade you like last time, and the time before that.

no, man, just no.
have you been there?
have you seen their country with your own eyes?

i have.
they wont do anything. WW2 was the last german military attempt of ruining this continent, now they are doing it with papers and bills.

google german war record, in the last 1,500 years they literally won 1 (ONE) war, the germanic-franco war several hundred years ago, and it took several allies to do it.

nobody is scared of ze german army anymore, nobody in the world was scared of them in the last 1,500 years, in fact.

no point, really, just showing how bad it will be over there in a generation from now.

>nobody was scared of the German army during WW2
Good one.

Swedens economy is doing surprisingly well, second highest growth out of western nations for example. Our housing cirsis is getting worse and worse, it'll all come crashing down eventually.

Germany and Sweden need to serve as examples as to why multiculturalism is the death of the West. Needless to say, they won't be missed.

S.

>WW2
>the last 1,500 years

pick one

What if Hungary was in the same situation as sweden was?
What did you call it again, brothers in the battle and the bottle?
Would you sit by and do fucking nothing?
Sweden is a brother. You do not let brothers die.

Germans are like Nazis again, except instead of being leaning to the right they lean to the extreme leftism for their reich. They consider Angela Merkel as their Führer and muslims as übermenschen. I bet they are going to throw themselves to the oven this time.

Unless my perception of time is wrong, 1939 is part of the period "the last 1500 years".

This is all Am*rica's fault anyway, those mutts are led by their (((masters))) who want to see Europe destroyed

I think you may be right.

Yeah, until once of them gets raped and murdered.

quite an astute observation, but there is the part of the rest of the 1,500 years in which nobody gave a turd about the germanics and they lost literally every war they were in.

Of course.
Germany wasn't even a country until von Bismarck united it.
But to say that Germany has never been a threat is beyond ignorant.
>nobody in the world was scared of them in the last 1,500 years, in fact.

The fourth Reich isn't a military takeover. It's an economic takeover.

Also, are you about to agree with me on
?
"Brothers in the battle and the bottle" is one of the better things to come out of your country. Don't keep it to yourselves.

the germans have always been an anti-european, anti-white threat, of course! whether they did it through meddling, politics, backstabbing or other means, but militarly? hardly.

the world is older than 80 years.

well damn, of course we would help the Hungarians, man!! no doubt about it.

You should be scared. The Germans are good at everything they do. And I mean that as a German shitposter.

Yes, german tribes defeated the western roman empire.
Yes, the reformation started in germany.
Yes, they started world war 2, and yes, they are letting too many migrants in today, through (((Merkel))).
You're right that they are anti-europe and anti-white, whether they want to be or not.
However, you keep avoiding the point.
To say that Germany has never been a MILITARY threat since after the fall of the western Roman empire is false.

>14 to a 20 year old
>Child

I don't see the problem other than it is to a muslim. This was the norm everywhere up until the mid 20th century. You faggots will bitch about roasties and Jews then support the AoC being 18.

Exactly.
Why, then, are you advising me against helping MY brothers, Sweden?

>You should be scared. The Germans are good at everything

besides winning wars.

Germans are good at everything except
>having a good sense of humour.
>winnig wars.

Well it's from Breitbart. Take it as you will.

>To say that Germany has never been a MILITARY threat since after the fall of the western Roman empire is false.

How so?
Even you said germans were nobodies on this continent up until WW1, so thats like what.... how many hundreds of years after the fall of the roman empire?

>You should be scared. The Germans are good at everything they do.
Except winning wars, engineering, governance, understanding economics beyond a highschool introductory level, resource management, diplomacy, cooking, and not ruining Europe.

>How so?
Consider the following:
The Germans in WW2 conquered most of Europe mostly by themselves. Italy's army was and still is a joke.
The Luftwaffe, SS, Wehrmacht were all the most capable of their kind in Europe at the time, Luftwaffe being rivalled only by the English RAF who barely defeated them.

Whether you like it or not, in the first years of WW2 Germany was a -military- superpower.

Couldn’t be more right. They are autistic as fuck and in their entire history they have always been on the extreme side of things.

They were good at fighting wars.

Fuck it. From this point forward, Germany is East Arkansas.

If by that it means you swedes will get evicted from your homes to make room for the "New-swedes" than sure.

>The Germans are good at everything they do.

Of course they do, they are binary machines.
There are exactly the same as robots in the line of a Mercedes factory. They do things good, but they need a proper human being to oversee them. Someone who has a proper soul, ethics and morality. Germans are incapable of having those. They are also incapable of self-criticism.

If they were ANY different, third reich would have succeeded. But because they were unable to define a proper purpose and clinged to an unattainable, immoral design, and because they were incapable of criticising neither they ways nor they leader, they failed in the same way a rogue robot will be subjugated by a proper, humane staff of the factory.

you have a fixation on ww2 it would seem.....

>The Germans in WW2 conquered most of Europe mostly by themselves.
>themselves
>what is ribbentrop-molotov
>nazi-soviet alliance
>what are romanian regiments
>what are slovakian regiments

how many foreign regiments did germany use?
how many hundreds of thousands of armed, foreign men?

sauce on chink cutie ?
hello mehmet

they just killed simple peasants who could hold a rifle

Pawel, you do know that Germany, as a whole state, exists since 1871? Everything before that was not German per se, just smaller 'german' territories (e.g. Prussia, Bavaria).

What about the war with Denmark and Sweden? The Wars with France? (Note: These were german people, not german citizens)

the point of a war is winning.