CNN BACKFIRE, DEMOCRATS LOVE TRUMP IN OHIO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cDfBbtCHL10

MUST WATCH.

That black guy sounds like Morgan Freeman.

>posting links to CNN
niggers fuck off

There is only one black person, that is Morgan freeman, there are many versions of Morgan freeman

Trump has more support than anyone even knows.

CNN BTFO

Cnn aired this? This is like that time they aired a segment on how it was literally possible to build a border wall

That black girl is cute as fuck

Those are Uncle Tom coons, everyone knows they love Trump. Back in the slave days they were the niggers that thanked Massa for their serving of chitlins..

OOH MASSA THANKS YA FO DESE CHITLINS

sexy af.

thats a weave tho. do you know about black girl hair in your country?

Ive been educated on the matter from another American, i find it acceptable in this situation

How the fuck did CNN air this? I've never once seen them produce any kind of positive coverage of Trump other than when he bombed that Syrian airport which got CNN to cheer for part of a day.

he combines into Yakub

hair hatted hooligans!

fuck i have the same glasses

Yeah, agreed.

Why does CNN air things like this that buck the narrative they put so much effort into pushing? They even had a black girl say she met him and he isn't racist. Do they intentionally slip something favorable to Trump in every now and then so they can point to it and say "99% of our coverage on Trump is negative, but look at these couple of times we showed something that didn't present him as a retarded second coming of Hitler, so that proves we are unbiased", or is their an /ourguy/ in their newsroom that manages to occasionally slip this stuff through when the globalist overseers aren't paying attention?

it's not CNN, it's another youtube channel, GOP war room.

Drumpf's approval rating is the lowest in presidential history. CNN is fake news.

Their thinking here is "we're laughing at them" just like when they bring a republican on the panel to defend themselves, no CNN watcher will have their minds changed they are trained to ridicule the "dumb republican". The same here, look at these poor people fooled by Trump thinking that he's actually helping them. They don't lose anything it actually gives people on the right reasons to think that they're actually unbiased.

>black girl is cute

It explicitly states they are interviewing Trump voters.

CNN got a leak of the memo.... and is jumping ship on the democrats.

To give the illusion that they're fair.

People who hate Trump might think that maybe these people have a point, but as soon as the next clip about Trump pissing on hookers in Russia plays, they're all for impeachment.

They're getting their lips wet for when the real hammer comes down.

>uncle toms
>yet left wing blacks are straight up kept as the pets of democrats and media

>they can point to it and say "99% of our coverage on Trump is negative, but look at these couple of times we showed something that didn't present him as a retarded second coming of Hitler, so that proves we are unbiased

I mean have they actually ever done this

Maybe they just have some really naive people working for them

>all black facial features similar to whites
>major difference is skin tone

LE BASED NEGRO!!11

This is remarkable. The Rust Belt used to be reliably Democratic voters and now even the minorities are turning against the Dems. They have no working class base. I GENUINELY think Trump will win by a bigger margin in the Midwest than in 2016. Maybe he'll lose Florida and Arizona but besides that 2020 seems more and more likely every day desu.

I often wonder if Trump is as truly unpopular as he seems to be if you just go by social media. What I mean is, human beings might just be becoming increasingly whiny and this is just the new normal and every single president from now on will face the same reaction.

High Energy, my got; so powerful

Sounds more like the dumb niggers who suck Democrat cock.

JUST

Hillary had a 98% chance of winning the election lmaooooooo faggot

Trump is coming back for a second term. No amount of virtue signaling or talking shit about his health or him being a racist etc. is going to change that. Lets see again though how Hillary has a 98% chance of winning.

MAGA fuckers. suck my dick leaf fags

What is Congress polling at?
What is Trudeau polling at nowadays?
No one gives a shit about muh approval polls.

CNN was in on it the whole time.
This is phase 3.
The powers at be knew the subversion of our country would wreck us if they didn't get it handled.
The consensus was to accelerate it and use reverse psychology.
Most people became Trump supporters because of the media shilling against Trump. Don Lemon alone has created more support for Trump than Hannity.
Those who weren't in on it are now realizing truth that they were merely marks in a long con to bring rightist capital back to the forefront of this great nation.

>GENUINELY think Trump will win by a bigger margin in the Midwest than in 2016

Stop posting

The anchor probably assumed the reporter did his job and found people that hated Trump. He will be fired soon.

Dimension B slips through sometimes.