China's pink, oversized women-only car parks slammed as sexist

Are they the last hope for civilization?

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-19/chinas-women-only-car-parks-spark-sexist-backlash-on-social-site/9335630

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlH9RGLJqxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Chinese? Fuck no.

Really? kinda like handicap parking at a pharmacy. It's stupid in the given situation, but in the shoe market the whales are women. Sometimes literally, which is why they account for it with the "over-sized" lots. Stupid boomerang man.

>implying
If they tried that shit here there'd be burnout marks all over them.

>It's stupid in the given situation, but in the shoe market the whales are women
What are you talking about you dumb fucking leaf?

Why chinkies, why.

You're vermin but at the same time can be based

>Europe bends over and spreads for Muslim terrorists
>China makes them dance and proclaim their religion is bad

The West will be swamped with minorities breeding like rats.

This is ingenious

The chinks have problems with population control. right?

So how do they genocide the excess crap without getting sued for human right's violations? They make their women drive cars.

Azns already are shit at driving but imagine how much damage an asian woman can do

youtube.com/watch?v=hlH9RGLJqxE

See

>It is frankly discrimination against women," a user named Nanyabianfu wrote

How can they save anyone when they're busy being cucks? Men are told they can't have the good parking and their response is to cry over how this is discriminating against women.

you know thats a lie bro, we are cucked as over here now

i understand why handicapped parking is wider, but why make women's parking wider?

because women cant drive?

>people actually try to help women by making everything incredibly convenient for them
>men can just fuck off and find another parking spot
>"waaah stop thinking i'm stupid you opressive sexist pig"
Don't get me wrong, i love women for what they are, but hate them as people, there just never seems to be a way to make them happy and shut it.

because of their inability to park

I fucking hate those gooks but damn is their government good at picking up leaking sewage from the Jews.

slammed by who ? The west ? As if they give a single fuck about the shithole, dying civilization.

These exist in Korea and nobody bats an eye

More space doesn't fix the problem. With those lots, they just swing the door wider or inexplicably park as close to the lines as possible.

You know those people who go out and spend ridiculous amounts of money on shit? They are referred to as whales. Why? What's the difference between catching a whale and a fish?
>abbo education

Confession: I'm a male, and I can't park for shit.

It's why I like driving tiny sub-compacts.

you are a faggot, thats what you are

to prevent fewer fender benders because women cant park

it's not because they're fat it's because they can't drive so they need a lot of room to park

Chinese are just little yella jews

No, if there was any hope for them, China would not have given them rights to begin with.