Who was the best leader of the XX century and why it was Franco?

who was the best leader of the XX century and why it was Franco?

Salazar was better

Great now you cunts made me want to play Hearts of Iron instead of going to the gym.
Best leader will always be Hitler lads.
Franco was neat tho.
I rate him Iberian Trad Catholic/7, my top rank for a Spaniard.

Franco was OK, but Piłsudski was better
maybe my judgement is crooked because of nationality, but still, great guy

reeee

shut up 8 seconds, my first sex was longer than your independence

memeflag

memeflag

Commies were murdering nuns and priests in Madrid and Barcelona and removing catolicism to put Marxism all over so yes, he saved Catholics here

Jose Antonio was better. Franco was a faggot who let him die in a republican prison. I'll never forgive him for that.

Pilsudski was beyond based.

E I G H T
I
G
H
T
S E C O N D S
E
C
O
N
D
S
Also, Franco wasn’t too bad when he started accepting technocrats into the government so the economy started moving again.

Spainards have a bug up their ass about Franco becase we kept him in power till like the 1970s

Francisco Franco was best because he was the only European fascist smart enough to not get murdered by Jews.

/thread

We'll, Hitler would have won if he listened to his generals for fucking once and invite Franco to the fucking axis. Oh, and destroy the British air force, not bomb fucking civilians.

Savage

Also this Primo could've reached the normies and formed a better Spain, undivided.

they lsot because they tried to desperately free Russia of communism, they were trying to stop the iron curtain at all costs and that left them vulnerable on the other end

He did invite Franco to the axis though. Franco just justified (correctly) that oil supplies from the Americas was more worthwhile. And his demands were too great - once Hitler had won, he had planned to annex german colonies from WW1 and before, which Franco wanted, along with supplies for weapons, tanks, aircraft, etc. which could not be supplied at all with the current production.
Also, Spain was still repairing itself from the civil war and the economy was stagnate at the best.

First off his generals plotted against him alredy before Stalingrad.
They told Franco not to join since the war was going to be lost. When Hitler ordered to press the attack many generals were alredy retreating their troops.

Not saying Hitler didn't fuck up in any way but we will never know if it was entirely his fault.

>Not Miguel Primo de Rivera
He only got like 7 years, but he did more for Spain than any other Spanish leader in the XX century, with little to no blood.

>(((Christian)))

Also this.

Redpill me on where to start with this guys readings

I recognize that symbol in lots of places but info is pretty obscure. We need more threads on other 3rd position parties/countries

shoo now. This place is not for you.

Fair enough, I suppose.
Yeah but even if that's the case he did some full on retarded shit will leading, what fucking idiot is so arrogant to invade Russia and not pack fucking coats because you're so superior, then BLOCKADE THE FUCKING CITIES.