Seriously how fucked is Europe with refuges? Where do you see your country in the next 50 years?

Seriously how fucked is Europe with refuges? Where do you see your country in the next 50 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38&bpctr=1516355366

>Ukraine/Turkey safe
>Poland/Hungary minefield

You are absolutely clueless

>>Ukraine/Turkey safe

It's like the guy literally lived under a rock for the past few years, kek.

This with one exception, roachland does not belong into Europe.

Hasn’t Poland had no bombings?

they are moving them into europe because africa is going to have an "accident" and become depopulated

>Orly?

Do tell more

I recently traveled through Europe and it wasn't all that bad. A lot of beggars but there are so many cops and army people around that they don't really bother you that much if you just say no. I wouldn't go away from the main attractions though.

>That 1 dot on me country
Inaccurate

Why do poles keep posting this image? It's blatantly false, Sweden had 2 terrorist attacks in 5 decades, one which failed. Norway had 1 in decades and that was Breivik. Same with Finland. When did northern Spain have hundreds? Czechia, Switzerland, Romania and Hungary?

turkey isn't part of Europe

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thank god, Poland is clear

I got some laffs from the image.

Well played OP. You sick fuck.

It counts Islamic grenade attacks, which your country has a problem with.

eta terrorism ,but they are dissolved now,the photo must be all the terrorist attacks that have happened since the 70s

If it counted grenade attacks there would be a hell of a lot more dots. Don't see why it would anyway, niggers, eastern europeans and muslims killing eachother over drugs is a-ok with me. Though they can't even do that properly since the grenades have only killed like 3 people over years.

>2 terrorist attacks

I know mutt education isn't top-notch but dictionaries are free online. Throwing a grenade or firing a weapon is not terrorism, if it was, Chicago would have 50 "terror" attacks each day. A nigger shooting someone over "muh dick" is not exactly politcally motivated.

Newsflash regular grenead attacks at other gangs (and police no less) is not a normal occurance not even in the blackest ghetto in the USA. Only you Swede cuckold are ok with something like this.

Romania will be ok in 50 years because we're always 50 years behind Europe.

Within 50 years, central europe will be the united states.

Same here. But this time we may want to stop in around 35 years.

Wrong
It counts every terrorist-related activity
It does not matter whether it's islamic or not

However, from what I know, at least 1-2 dots in Czech Republic were a false alarm

That minesweeper image is impossible.

>Throwing a grenade or firing a weapon is not terrorism, if it was, Chicago would have 50 "terror" attacks each day. A nigger shooting someone over "muh dick" is not exactly politcally motivated.
This
A rational argument.

immigrant population in europe is exaggerated by altright fascists.

sweden is only 5% muslim
germany is 4% muslim
uk is 3% muslim
lower in other countries except france

if you 95% of population is afraid of 3% minority then you are pussies who don't deserve anything but annihilated by civilized humans

thank god vast majority of europen peoples don't fall for this stupid hatred ideology and you're isolated lonely losers

t. anti-racist german woman who never dated muslim guy

you're not a women

>When did northern Spain have hundreds?

Burguria don't starve only because ruskis like to go to vacation in there

Sorry to say but i think Sweden is already fucked

>t. woman
irrelevant mental hamstering opinion discarded

hey bitch check the rapinghams
that's what you're supporting you worthless roastie
i bet you're childless too

I don't know where do I see europe, but I know where I see myself
Jumping the atlantic trump wall

Are you really that dumb or it's what they brainwash you with on the dwarf's TV?

at least here in america we don't even have 1%. kill yourself roastie. in fact here in west virginia i don't even see minorities. let alone muslims

>but they are dissolved now
Are you sure about that?
The fact that they don't attack doesn't mean they are dissapeared or inactive. They exist as political party therefore they, again, get money from the State.
And I can bet my right arm that they are arming the independist movements in Catalonia.
They have the contacts, a weapon stock to make some money and the same ideology 30 years ago.

>anti-racist german woman who never dated muslim guy
UH HUH