KKK Marches At White House in New U2 Video

youtube.com/watch?v=_zu53yAoTJE

Israeli graffiti collective called Broken Fingaz Crew directed the video, which addresses the current worldwide political climate.

"Resistance, love has got to fight for its existence
The enemy has armies of assistants"

POWERFUL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wycjnCCgUes
youtube.com/watch?v=yoXALwYu4-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Image of jesus turning into a skeleton

Image of the statue of liberty named "Liberty crackers" crumbles on itself

I'm not sure to understand

They also lecturing trump on the wall haha

bump drumpf

>keep trying to tie the KKK to the alt-right
Why do they keep doing this? The two barely interact, let alone collaborate.

Because they still think the KKK is a thing even though niggers and spics are way worse

non-leftist white male = KKK now

TAKE THAT BLUMPFUL DRUMPFINGTON

>MUH LOOOOOOVE
When will they realize that you can't win everything with love?

Maybe it makes me a faggot, but I really like U2; and like the message of this song. Like, I know it's bullshit; but it's very emotionally appealing.

The effectiveness of propaganda like this makes me think we ultimately won't win. Like, we need to make our propaganda feel like this. If we can do that, we can win.

Are these the retards we're fighting? It'll all be over soon.

American Media needs to be outlawed and destroyed like a good old fashioned book burning

The leftist looks down at a clear lake and sees only the mud at the bottom.

I don't get this either I don't see how the KKK or AB fit into the alt right.

I also don't get the alt right are extremists either especially if you compare the movement to ANTIFA and the Weathermen.

They are building a giant strawman that just makes them look insane.

Brainless, on the nose, slight plagiarism of great work.

youtu.be/wycjnCCgUes

We'll use the books as kindling to start the ovens.

Never, because they can't think faster than bullets or explosions

At the exact moment of this image, bono sing a loudly "freedom"
mm bono made a lot of virtue signaling about childrens and charity trips in poor countries..not to mention his clintons support..I smell something

This is proof as to why you should never listen to U2 and bono is a fucking hack
youtube.com/watch?v=yoXALwYu4-I

What was particularly bad about this? I feel like they were trying to go full libtard, but didn't really get the message across. Perhaps it's because I think the KKK is perfectly fine and it should exist and thrive in this era.

>Jesus turns into a skeleton
Weren't U2 christian?
What the fuck is this?

>shows that the KKK are just normal people with jobs and families with a penchant for ghost costumes and tiki lamps
Dare I say, is U2 /ourguy/?

People are trained like pavlovian dogs, who can't differentiate between real and fake signals. Rile them up with swastikas and white hoods and let them have their two minutes of hate even if the enemy is quasi non-existant.

oh for fux sake
I love a U2 show, I really do. The Joshua Tree tour last summer was absolutely stunning. Bono needs to stop this shit though. This isn't "let's try and reduce AIDS in Africa" it's literally "half of the population is evil"
FUCKING STOP IT BONO JUST SING THE FUCKING SONG RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hahahahahaha

how cute. Bono why don't you go buy some new shades and have another chat with the pope about your shoes. fuck that dude is so out of touch.

>take great song
>make it shit
Good job Bono

Bono has an 8-foot wall surrounding his beachfront mansion in Eze Bord de Mer, France.

The isreali directors of this clip have a master wall

But they are lecturing evil white americans people who want a wall. How can they get away with it?

establishment media tries to racebait with boogiemen from the past yet again

it's literally trending with only 100k views LOL jewtube back it again

they are WOKE

Bono doesn't pay taxes. He's hypocritical as fuck. I make 2500€/mo and pay more taxes than that dipshit of a singer.

bump

U2 literally have to force an album onto your phone to stay relevant. This doesn't surprise me one bit.

The song is not that bad on a U2 scale. But look at the comments on YouTube, 90% are negative. A few years ago it would not have been the case, more and more people are seeing their hypocrisy