GET IN THE FUCKING AAA MISAKA-SAN

GET IN THE FUCKING AAA MISAKA-SAN

>hey
>hey Misaka-san
>what if
>what if you used your powers on this seemingly occult part of a mysterious machine that started giving you nosebleeds
Misaki a retard and a murderer.

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

>help me Misaka
>get your cellphone destroyed for all your trouble

I want to fuck her.

A wild Raildex general appeared

There's a Mii thread

Maybe by mobileposter

>IMG
Pretty much.

What about this?:

But that was Mikoto's idea, she just wanted someone to agree with her

I don't think a thread made by someone who's four episodes into the anime is a good place to discuss current events.

>somehow the occult shit is electro compatible and mikoto can interpret it's use in a few seconds

Remember how accel had magic just inserted into him via song and twenty volumes later he still can't get the exact results he wants when redirecting magic?

Why is it so hard to grasp that a series can have multiple threads going on at once? You don't have to deliberate which thread to use like generalfags.

DEKARA IMA SUGUUUUUUUUUUUUU

NO BUUUUUUTS!

Flash, flash

Magic is being fed directly to Misaka through the machine. I can see the advantage.

That's probably fucking why. If someone taught you magic via the medium of interpretive dance you'd be shit at it as well.

That doesn't seem too crazy when you consider that Misaka's EM field protects her from Misaki's Mental Out. The connection between EM, EM fields and brainwaves was already established. Since the occult is known to affect the mind and pertains to understanding the mind, I don't think this is too far of a leap. All of these topics are somewhat connected.

>ywn have a tiny Othinus strip for you
It hurts

>A girl who's virtually a computer expert can understand a foreign computer better than a guy who probably never listened to songs, much less foreign ones

>foreign computer
It was a magic circle user, it was not another machine, it is no less magic than the song. Plus understand complex shit that he has never seen is accel's bread and butter, its how he reflects and how he was able to counter Kakine both times.

Except Accelerator is a human computer

>accel can figure out Kakine's constantly changing dark matter that doesn't follow any laws of physics
>he can't figure out magic but somehow it makes sense for mikoto to do it

So far, she has only figured out that there's some sort of unknown power (took her long enough) and that the AAA can receive and convert said power. That isn't really understanding magic, it's just understanding a machine that interacts with magic.

>Fran's butts is still more relevant than Index

I don't understand everyone's fascination with her, she showed like twice in the show and accomplished nothing but act like a nuisance for am episode and a half at most

HO ED1 best kamachiverse ED

Mikoto doesn't understand magic yet. Call me when she's able to actually use what she learns from the AAA completely on her own AND is able to prevent herself from bleeding to death like Accelerator can.

>show

>kamachiverse
>universe
pls don't use that word if you doesn't understand what it meaning

>ywn marry Fran's butt

>it's Aleister's magic
>thelemic magic
>yfw Misaka learns that she must have constant sex and consume semen cookies to become more powerful

Frenda with a gun is just wrong

Do indexfags exist?

What Misaki is doing right now is the equivalent of urging on their junky friend to shoot up meth because they couldn't be bothered to convince them otherwise.

>Misaka
>friend

There will be a sudden surge of indexfags appearing when they reveal that she's a dragon.

Just because they bully each other doesn't mean they're not friends. There is literally no one else around that Mikoto can sit down and have an honest chat with.

Not if Ya-kun exists

What about her best friend Saten?

>Accel sees actual magic a grand total of twice
>capable of modifying a magic song he can't fully comprehend in order to heal LO
>perfectly capable of casting a search spell made up on the fly without any blood loss after seeing two more parlor tricks
>Kuroyoru instantly accepts magic without fully understanding it and proceeds to also put together a random spell
>Mikoto comes into contact with the occult every other day
>still clueless
Biribiri might be the cutest, but fucking hell she's as dumb as a rock.

Don't be so hasty, she still has to figure out that Touma's right hand negates supernatural shit.

Misaka is cute but dumb

>She's as dumb as a rock
She's a middle schooler and the youngest (known) Level 5. Her inexperience is not the least bit surprising. She was a sheltered rich girl until she learned of the Sisters project.

Why?

I named my hard disk Librorum Prohibitorum and I couldn't remember for the life of me why. I wasn't even paying attention to Raildex threads when I bought the thing.

The Index Librorum Prohibitorum is (or at least was) a legit book, not just the name of worst Raildex.

It was an INDEX of books.

Aren't indexes usually books too?

We'll see them again in S3 right?

yeah like I know she is into science and shet but cant this gal just actually think that 'o shit this might some magic yo' cuz like nigga you already sparking and shit, like damn that magic circle isn't a fucking hint to you already?

Well, if it was a very long list.

Yeah, when Vento gets BTFO'd.

If S3 has more than 24 episodes

She is cute and she know it

>implying JC Staff won't find a way to cram 9 volumes into two cours, quality be damned

>directed by Nagai too

>She's a middle schooler
As is Misaki, who instantly thought of the occult upon seeing the strange circuit.
Her first contact with magic was that same day when with Mikoto told her about the curse.

Well Whitefox managed 9 volumes in re:zero

>crams 9 volumes into one cour
>second cour is about Saten fighting cyborg Terra with a bat

>HEAVY ICE by nagai

>S3

What I want to see in S3 are the awesome moments that took place offscreen in the books. (Like both times Mugino battled Kakine but we only see the aftermath)

I don't think the continuity could be kept if Fiamma had to fight against THE DARKNESS. He would be destroyed by their superior intelligence.

I think im gonna throw up.

This whole arc would easily be considered as canon if it weren't happening the same time as Angel Fall.

How would that even work?

I don't remember if they mentioned it in the LN but you could argue Aleister had some shit to counter Angel Fall.

Easy.

Since all of Silent Party Arc is from Mikoto's POV, then nothing would've changed even though Angel Fall happened.

Didn't Angel Fall fuck with more people's perspective than just Touma? I remember Kanzaki complaining because people saw her as some male teen idol.

>black thigh highs

Fuck you.

Only Touma, Kanzaki, Tsuchi and Misha noticed the fuckery.

Other people see other people as what they see them.

Toudad see's mother as mother, not index.

Isn't there enough material for 1 cour already? I want it too, even with Nagai's bullshit

Dont wish for nagai bullshit fucking hell

I don't give a shit just give me more light lolis riding heavy things

>light lolis riding heavy things
Aaaaaahhhhh stop fucking with my dick

Why are 12 year olds so lewd?

>Touma's ideal Mina has constellations on her outfit
Concern.jpg

Nuit when?

Other than some added SoL scenes and yuribait, I don't see how Nagai could really fuck it up.
Because of the nature of the series there's not much plot or character development for him to butcher.

Saiai is too cute

Reminder that its gonna be Touma's fault if Mikoto dies

it's her fault

Any good raildex phone wallpapers?

>Mikoto dies
>in a show where nobody important ever dies, or dies and gets brought back.

I don't see that happening. With that said i can see her suffering quite a lot in the next few volumes.

I bet you think Frenda dying wasnt his fault

she should've visited, not his fault she thought he was ignoring her

Haven't followed Raildex in years

But does anyone else smell sexual tension between Mikoto and Misaki?

Most depressing thing I've ever read in Raildex

Misaki is getting to close to Misaka physically, their lips almost touched and she was about to unhook her bra

Thread ruined.

Doesn't seem like Misaki believes that the nosebleed is related with using the A.A.A.

Fuck off yurifag

It's funny how all other girls fags try to shit on mikoto whenever is possible, like they say success breeds jealousy

How is it her fault exactly? That her friend just left without throughly explaining what's causing her pain.

While I'm a Mikotofag, can we please not start another waifuwar? It does nothing but shit up the threads.

A friend doesn't break your cellphone out of nowhere.

>hey this thing is fucking me up constantly
>let me just continue using it because I want power

Yeah that's the weird part why did Touma think about constellations?

Yeah. She's currently being encouraged to continually use the AAA by Misaki.