Explanation?

Explanation?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-19/california-parents-accused-torture-13-children-plead-not-guilty/9342282
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

something seems off.

Based on the info so far, they sound like religious nutters.

Christcucks

white people

i think its their faces

Ayys smuggled into the planet by Paddock and he attacked the area 51 Janet airport to protect them.

Dr. Sues, retard.

to early to say. The fact that the guy work for Lockheed Martin & northrop grumman is a little suspicious.

They must be japanese, I've seen this phenomenon before.

Cat in the Hat you gay dog, Thing One and Thing Two (aka Thing A, Thing King, Super Thing etc) are characters.

and if they were torturing 13 kids why would they live in a neighborhood where the houses are like 3 feet away from each other? Why not some isolated farm. they should have asked Tony Podesta for advice

amerimutt "culture" reaching its nadir, so the most base traits of its inbreds are being laid bare

>revelations 6:8

i know a guy who had 13 kids as of 2014. i'm sure he's added a few since then.

It's great to have many descendants. None seem overweight. Plus mom and dad seem to have an healthy sense of humour.
Am I missing something?

one thing bothers me. They never showed any kids leaving the house & no pictures of inside the house yet. Something is not right. Maybe dad piss someone off in the military industry & spooks create a story that is so over the top, no one will believe the parents. They arrest the parents and take the kids to re-education black site

Any uncensored pictures?

more likely that theyre just religious nuts and mentally ill
they are american after all

>xfiles theme

Typical anglo.

Only on my Australian television news.

>giving your sons the shithead haircut

death sentence

A man and his harem

>They must be japanese, I've seen this phenomenon before.
Japanese people have pixelated genitals, not faces.

Somebody will have to sex them.

Roll ing for 12.

I heard on the radio this morning that they were only allowed to take a shower once a year. They must of smelt like shit.

they have Bigfoot's blurry genetics

Babby gonna be just fine.

What I'm more intrigued about is that one count of lewd act. Need more details.

>whistles xfiles theme

So which was the one who escaped? They all look underage so it's hard to tell which one is 17.

The faces all look like. 50 year old lady. They hadn't eaten real food or drank proper liquids in years

They may have mistreated them but he also saved the white race by having so many white children.

Mistreated 10+ of white children > Well treated 1-2 children

I dunno man, 12 looks kinda passable desu, her face is almost close to normal

The one on the left looks like the 29 year old. She will probably murder someone out of sheer stupidity.

White people are just fucked up. I bet her watched take black cock constantly. You know a white motherfucker with that haircut sucks up black cum.

Looks like she hasn't eaten much since she was 10.

LA ATROCIDAD

Insane Christfags, further evidence for why (((Christianity))) should be abolished

the part where mom and dad chained them to the walls in the basement and starved them and forced them to shit on the floor where they lived

>white

Funny

I have no fucking clue.

Super weird.

Also super weird that they all look so young even though they are so old. How the fuck do you have kids and abuse them like that? Also how the fuck do you have 13 kids and not give a shit.

Rolling

I'm not sure why but I feel that the Jews are somehow behind this one.

are we supposed to know what the fuck this is a picture of? you think we're all refreshing multiple news feeds 12 times per day? post a fucking link explaining what this is or i will hunt you down, peel your face off, and shit in your eye sockets

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-19/california-parents-accused-torture-13-children-plead-not-guilty/9342282

W H I T E S H A R I A

thanks

Just CIA purging its not needed anymore assets.

dorky parents that like dr suess

That's the joke

>smug baby