What Have We Done?

It was all for the fucking lulz. It started with the Habbo raids. We dipped our toes into the politically incorrect for the first time. Innocent edgelording, AIDS jokes and afros.
Then we became more ruthless, Jessi Slaughters father showed us that "Consequences Will Never Be The Same".
And he was right.
Gamergate lit a fire that would break us further from this Matrix. A mass red pilling, an awakening. We finally started to realize what we could really do, the fucking damage. We started hearing our names on mainstream news outlets, we had become something formidable. Terrifying. Something monumental and for once...... significant. And it was all for the lulz.

Then came Donald Trump. An offensive, inexperienced, brash, bold, character of a man. A business tycoon and an enemy of our enemies. He was unapologetic in his attacks, he was egotistic and unhinged, he was at times unprofessional and he didn't have a chance in hell when he fucking announced his bid for the presidency.
Until we came along. We loved this dude, this egotistical shit talking populist with funny hair was one of us, we knew it. So we did what we do best. We meme'd this man into the highest office in the world. Using cartoon frogs and a fucking anime discussion board, we put a man in office who defeated the strongest political dynasties of the past century. For the lulz. We did it, he did it, for the fucking lulz.

And now with this memo, he is going to crash this fucking plane with no survivors. He has single handedly dismantled American politics without any political experience, and now he's going to burn it all to the fucking ground.

We came a long way anons. We've literally made history.

For the fucking lulz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olnjcKQT5S8
youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo&t=25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP I know you're a shill. Get ready for Mueller time.

I like this thread OP, have a bump.

Race war now

Inchallah the enemies of Trump will je beheaded

You are aware the department of education doesn't actually set curriculum right?
It is up to the states to set it.
And typically they pile on with what either California or Texas are setting.

>Crosses Rubicon with banners and flags raised

It has been a pleasure lads

user, they do set the standard ever since the implementation of common core.

this one always rocks my socks because its TRUE! XD

Weposting is degenerate.
Also there are too many jews and niggers here LARPing as whites and you all need to fuck off.

Cunt.

It's been a pleasure serving with you anons, I look forward to doing so in the near future again.

non chimera races need to fuck off

>boomerposting
why

Ebic post OPee

We're NOT DONE until the WORST OF THEM HANG!!!

haha it does look like a boomer post KEKITIKET! gonna start doing it intentional now ROFL!

We are literally watching the world burn.
And we're doing it for the sake of all.

Because where fire burns, never shall the lives of people rot, but in exchange, give light and warmth and courage to all.

And thus we make the the world turn anew, towards a new dawn and new hope.

God praise you bastards. because if there will ever be an army of repented sinners and broken men, fighting against the evil of the end of days, it's here, right here.

And the best is yet to come.

Tbh I’ve had no idea what the fuck was happening but it’s always been amazing and I’ve loved to be part of it

The world has gone insane, OP

gee wiz daddy oh !

>We came a long way anons.

WE are not done until we force a civil war and start WWIII.

>For the fucking lulz

>we
Sup Forums is 90% t_d newfags who decry "degeneracy" on fucking Sup Forums of all places

WE WUZ ANONYMOUS AND SHIT

This. We are all depraved and decadent and lost. When we see how far we've fallen, any rational person would feel feel the loss.

DAS RITE
WE BE THA KANGZ NAO
youtube.com/watch?v=olnjcKQT5S8

we aren't done until the satanist pedos and illuminati luciferians are dead

Are you one of them?

>We

Copied from a Finn’s thread a few weeks ago:

>Is it just me, or is everything getting really weird? That might sound like a strange question, but hold on:

>Memes are pretty much fucking senseless now, deeply ironic and pretty much incomprehensible for an ”outsider”. Those same memes were used to elect a president in the US, which is insane and downright bizarre as a concept. People listen to dumb, repetetive music which glorifies stupidity and bad behavior, and this music becomes exponentially dumber as time goes on. All the while we have invented new technology in a time so short we cannot even adjust to the development. Clothing has been getting stranger too, as time has passed. Modern day fashion looks absolutely absurd, and so does architecture. Everything, every little piece of society is going insane in some way or another. Could it just be human desperation, manifesting itself in these categories? Look at me, I’m a victim! Look at me, I’m off the motherfucking xan! Look at me, I make music about promiscuous women swalloing my sperm! Look at me, I bought a 500$ t-shirt!

>This all just feels so unnatural and otherworldly. Please tell me I’m not alone in this

This. We're going to save humanity and lift all peoples up out of this darkness we're in. The eternal jew will be no more and a new era of peace and prosperity will be ushered in by our actions. We are Sup Forums. We control the world.

This

Sup Forums bcomes slowly a trump fan board.....

And so it did get eve more insane. We rolled into 2018 with a stream discussing a fucking white ethnostate was the most watched stream worldwide. What a crazy ride it is.

Was that Spencer vs Sargon?
I was camping with a bunch of /k/ommandos during new years. No comfy Sup Forums time this year

godspeed anons

may you have the same motivation when nuclear fire pours down on us

stay strong space cowboys

T_d newfriends are themselves degenerates and always inclusive by accepting their new based degenerate homosexual as a part of the club, why would they talk about degeneracy?

This absurdism can only end in bloodshed. I'm not saying I want it, but I don't see how it could else end.

>we just can't ever be quenched
>when will we learn?
>that actions have consequences

I miss this board as it was in 2016. That election year was one of the best years of my life. It wish another year could make my pussy that damp.

Yep. Last time I looked it had over 250k views. Crazy stuff

bitch lasagna NOW!

And we will lulz into the future. FTW. youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo&t=25s

This is by far the best thread I've seen yet. Have a bump. I came here because I was disgusted seeing Obama turn this country into a Tin Pot dictatorship. I saw your antics and lulz and wanted to join in. Love you guys.

And because we helped Trump through the political correctedness of the hypocritical left and it rippled across the world, in the next elections we will be able to change the course of history in Brazil too. Thank you, shitposters.

Shadilay brothers, Shadilay.

Keep up the great work!

>implying the memo isn't a big nothingburger

And even if it was true, no one will be punished for it.

Break them

Fellow oldfag here.

It's fucking great isn't it.

The best part is the normies have absolutely no fucking clue what is happening. Their constant confusion and attempt to make sense as to why their beliefs are burning to the ground is a daily source of joy.

They have no idea that we did this just for the sake of enjoying ourselves as we watch them slowly lose their minds.

always good to serve with you lads

This looks like a nostalgia thread, so I hope I'll get some responses here.
I posted this a few minutes ago in one of the many leaked memos threads up now, but got called a shill.
I just want to know, man. This shit is interesting.

I really want to know but my question doesn't deserve a new thread, and I'd rather not bump a shill thread.
I wasn't here on Sup Forums yet in 2016.
When people say "Sup Forums memed Trump into office", what exactly do they mean?
What was carried out by anons here? Posting frogs everywhere to attract attention while dropping redpills on the internet?

nothing personal but you sound a bit like a reporter

Well, English isn't my first language, and I haven't been on Sup Forums long enough to know how to swear properly in English.
If it helps (though I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter), I'm an engineer.

Memes from here were spread to normies via reddit and twitter. Anons here dug through the wikileaks releases for the juiciest shit and spread it into the normiesphere. Counter-narratives to the MSM were brainstormed and tested here and then spread. For a time Trump supporters dominated the internet. Even plebbit had to change their algorithm to stop t_d dominating their front page. The way media is consumed today means that the internet is a very important battleground, and it's a battleground on which we won. This place was the vanguard in the battle.

That works; a succinct summary.
So pretty much an online blitzkrieg of info against the MSM, right?
I think I have an idea now of what "weaponized autism" refers to. Thanks.

>So pretty much an online blitzkrieg of info against the MSM, right?
Yeah. I think one of the things that worked really well for us was that we were having so much more fun than the other side.

maybe once 10000 boxes show up on your front doorstep you'll understand

Details? What did you guys send? To whom?

If I were a glow-in-the-dark I would have known the subject matter already. I was already satisfied with the summary in but just had to post that. How could my interest not get piqued?

this sounds like a comfy 80s movie plot

I guess Anita and Five Guys shouldn't have fucked with my video games.

>Hi I'm a shill and I'm payed to post shit like this so newfags never understand that Sup Forums was always like this. Trump is shit we voted for him as a joke, please don't make him win again so we can have some libtard puppet instead.

Trans girls' pussies don't get wet they just smell like colon.

We're breaking the conditioning
>tfw the fourth Reich will rise throughout every single white country all because some dumb whore fucked a bunch of journalists

Why did someone shoop Trump's face on Destiny's body?

They are low numbers though. Look at any basic normie shit and their numbers are huge.
People get caught up in Sup Forums stuff. Most of the stuff we look at is off the radar to most normies. Most regular people don't even know who these e-celbs are. They don't care about all these mini little happenings we get fixated on.

That's the real problem with all these subversive derails. They're trying to take away lulz and make us serious drones.

Youtube views follow a power law distribution similar to the one for income. 250k views may be shit compared to what a lot of videos get but it's still very good. Just like how £250k is a very large sum of money despite there being lots of people with much, much larger sums.

Let us take this opportunity to remember the family we did it all for, without whom never of this would have been possible.

It's catering to a fringe group around the world though. There's videos of people cooking fish with those numbers.
If you were to ask someone else in normal life would they even know who those people are?

>would they even know who those people are?
Certainly not. But progress is progress. Also, Sargon's fans are mostly white men who hate the far left, they're the exact demographic that alt right can appeal to

It's a complete bubble though. We immerse ourselves in this stuff because we are discontented. It's an echo chamber that makes think things are changing. These are people that normal people don't know exist. 250000 is nothing.
Today I had a sauna and a young guy had a tattoo of Che Guevara. That is more b normal and mainstream.
There is no one in politics who would even come close to having similar views.

We're in a pretty good place right now though. Who knows what might happen when the economy next crashes? All we can do is get into the best position we can to take advantage of that, and right now increasing our youtube presence is a good way of doing that

This is the future (((they))) chose
History repeats itself, but the good guys win