How do you like your lesbians Sup Forums?

How do you like your lesbians Sup Forums?

I don't see any lesbians in your OP image.
Most of them get married off to men by the end of the series.

With cocks.

I like them either raped horribly, or beaten terribly, or tortured mercilessly, or meticulously mind raped, then physically raped, then impregnated, then tied down and force fed until the child is birthed, then tortured repeatedly impregnated until cured of said faggotry. Yes. I want to do a manga where it's only about raping and horribly molesting and torturing, lesbians. Like it's a favorite past time everyone engages in. Fags don't bother me because dudes are not the issue, the thought that a woman would dare exclude herself from a man is an affront, a lack of respect for his authority over her. She should be subjugated horribly. If a woman doesn't have a man, she should be either on dry dock, locking, have one, or in the process of getting one, but to say, she's a Lesbian? DEATH!

Do you know if it is at all possible to hire a mangaka to do my manga for me? It's time to put my dreams into action.

I don't like them existing in any way.

Pal to talk about girls with, and/or wingman.

If only there was a way to be rid of the ones who are all the rage today, like the ones who are bold about it. be a fag in the safety of anonymity but there must be something we can do to stop the ones who are bold. Maybe making a manga showing folks how to deal with it, may be the answer.

All of them should be hanged.

hello digibro

Isn't Sachiko's fiancé gay?
And even if he wasn't it was implied he would rather bang Yumi than her.

>insecure faggot

Addicted to the cock

with my dick

I want all straight men to be hanged after reading this thread.

I'd rather they be well hung, to be honest.

>I like them

stopped reading there you progressive piece of shit

Is this bait?

They gotta start off young.

And grow old together.

>pic unrelated
Also, I'm not a cuck to like lesbians.

chagen is a queer gay cocksucker though

IN my world they'd both wold have been cured, or slaughtered. I really need me some dyke guro. Does anyone has any dyke guro, preferably being raped and tortured to death?

google it fag

I have, there is none. Sadly. I need to hire me a mangaka team not afraid of doing some off the wall shit, but who do I go to. Money's not all that much of full stop, I mean if I have a viable team I can get the money.
Our first series won't have it outright, in fact it'd be hidden, and only revealed once we've gotten under the skin of our viewers.

2d and full of nobility.

Preferably in a world without guys, no anime made in the last ten years has had a decent male character. I think maybe Japan has forgotten how.

Just normal people whose sexual preferences are different.

Dykes are not normal. They're incapable of normal, they're dykes. They're five times more abusive to their bitches than men are with their women. Dykes accounts for 27% of all abuses against women even though they're less than 2% of any population. They're the most intolerable fucks, you'd ever happen to meet. And the only good one you'd ever come across, is one being raped by a gang of Negroes with big penises, or one that's rotting. Either or.

Saved.

Unironically I really prefer them being raped & subjugated by men. There isn't enough good material like that.
Sorry.

I don't like lesbians, or any homos at all.

Why are your here then?

Cute, nopan and able to utterly annihilate most of Sup Forums in mahjong.

dont reply to chagen

I like them not drawn by shoujo artists because damn those four girls are ugly

This is Sup Forums, one of the boards dedicated to discussing anime and manga.
This is one of the many threads on this boards.
I answered the question posed in OP.

They gotta like little girls.

As fluffy as possible.

Finally someone gave the right answer.

I like them well-written, fitting for each others.

mindbroken from dick

I need a team, a viable artist, even ones as lame as the above, any of you have any idea who can accomplish what I want them to do, no questions ask, just follow my script as I put it to them?

I'm thinking about a mecha thing about dyke aliens who come to earth and has all but obliterated every male on earth save for a few thousand who're fighting to the bitter end. And any women who stand up to these dyke aliens are themselves horribly slaughtered. The dyke aliens are giants you see. Any who, one of these dyke aliens gets trapped in an impenetrable mecha suit that's unbreakable and invincible, but its ran out of power thanks to the many nukes launched at it, and one of its exhaust ports has a human inside, A human male, and she's fucked because she's strapped into this invincible suit and life support that's converted the nuclear energy and radiation to a life support and accelerated healing, due to the many nanites in her body, and her and the dude is stuck in space, in the middle of nowhere and she's at his mercy, and he has several pointy things and a fucking plan. She can't die, so every thing he does to her, the nanites in her and in the suit, heals her. At one point he starts carving bits of her and eating it. Fucking want to do this manga so badly.

I think anime and manga, as with Western media, should be flooded with LGBT characters just to fuck with everyone here.

Wait, Are YOU ME? Did I post this earlier and forgot? I may have. Sorry bruv, Looking for a you, if it is me because otherwise we're allot alike.

Rape them all, horribly! Where's my pack of Negroes with large penises?

Fuck.

chagen is an army of one

I will dedicate all my money to the opposite, manga where dykes are brutally destroyed. I will laugh as the liberal left melts into puddles of dog shit.

It's just a phase bro.

Shoujo artists know how to make the cutest yuri though.

I like them moe as fuck.
Go back to your containment board.

Much better than disgusting male pigs.

Lovely and cute.

Except men are a disease killing the planet.

The horrors that will be visited upon these things will be glorious. Inquisitions in which the skin is peeled from their flesh and it's regrown only to be peeled from them again. The mangas we will do shall be glorious.

stop replying to yourself cocklord

>mangas
Fuck off.

Any thing that challenges a man will die. Women know their place. But when liberals are fooled into trivial pursuits, death comes along and reminds them who and what, they are. But we were not addressing reality, we're talking about mangas and as to how we must rest control of the narrative from the weak ones, the ones easily influenced by this, filth.

And happily, a cure can be found, with money. Because if there's anything that's easy for a great many of us to bring together, is money. I can't be as great as an artist as these people are, nor do I have the will to sit for thousands of hours and learn. No, I will write what I want and they will draw it, and then we will market it to those who are tired of this shit, and eventually,it'll find its way here. The future will be brighter than the sun.

it will be glorious though, are you not excited? The mangas we'll produce, legendary.

stop replying to yourself cocklord

It's wonderful to be alive in this age

Fucking shit, ruined Nanoha. Piss off.

nobody here has commissioned anything in their life, except maybe translations, and nobody here ever will

I'm okay with men in Western media. It's just that Japanese men are mostly pathetic, disgusting perverts, so I don't like them in my fiction.

Class S

When I find a way to commission my project, I will let all of you know how to do so.

Pure and without men, tentacles or animals.

I'd rape them,horribly.

Stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.

Women can reproduce without ugly men.

Baby science

I like it when it sneaks up on them.

Don't fall for the bait!

Horribly raped. Manga has to be real, like you can't just go to the money shot. NO, that will not do. You have to do a bit of world building if you will. The devil's in the details, after all.
Scene One - Non De-script School - School Hours

Akemi and Sakura, age 14, madly in love has so far hidden their intimacy from classmates, faculty and family. Are busily talking about inconsequential things. Flowers, butterflies and on and on it grows. Then there's Akira, age 13, madly in love with both girls but they never same to notice him. He did it all but they still ignored him. He'd say hi and they ignored him and on and on it went, since Grade School. He bathed twice a day, even flossed and he got fit, he lifted and he ran. He was a football star goalie and he was one of the smartest in class, and yet they ignored him.
They're by the bathroom sitting down eating each other's lunch. Secretly they'd rub the incrediets of the lunch even the strays, in liquids and fluids from the other's vagina (disgusting creatures, yeah?), Akira only learns this when Akemi snaps her eyes at him, and the other, Sakura quicky grabs Akemi's hand pulling her up and away, pushing rudely by the smaller Akira and Sakura's phone drops. Akira is so hurt, he's near tears. Why don't they like him? He's a good bloke. In fact, he's a loyal friend, if either of them gave him a chance, he'd love them forever. And truthfully, he would to. In an alternate universe He or Akemi or even Sakura is madly in love even though they're in their late forties and are grand parents. Well, not so much Sakura since she's the butch and the one with dick envy, as Akira is soon to learn. Akira looks on heart broken and goes away, the school's keeper, a 54 year old man, sees the phone in the grass and goes to it. Akira walks away, heart broken. That afternoon the bell rings and he sees Sakura and Akemi walking hand in hand out of school and he looks on, Wantingly.

This.

Most anime with "lesbians" is just moeshit.

Akemi and Sakura is walking towards the train station when Sakura flicks her bag and notices, her phone is missing, she looks around, "My phone, My phone, Where's my phone." She's frantic. Sakura is literally losing her shit. Akemi holds her hands to her mouth, and then tries to hug Sakura but to no avail. Sakura looks at her and says loud enough for anyone near to hear, you don't understand, it's there, it's all there. The two girls dash back into the school. Akira looks on confused. They ran by him, again Sakura budges into him and nearly knocks him over. As he looks on, stunned, a voice calls out to him. The old man walks up to him, "Hey kid, can you give an old man a hand, Please, my back aches and I need someone to help me return the mower back to the store room." Akira says sure, and another of his friends walks up to him and ask him if he's going to the arcade, he says later and he follows the old man. "Hey kid," says the old man, "Those girls friends of yours?" Akira shakes his head. "You know kid, you needn't waste your time on losers like them, the future's bright for you, for them,they'll probably end up some day hating each other. it's how it usally ends for those types. They're never ever happy with each other for long." Akira looked at him confused. "What are you on about, pops?" The man smiled. "Son, they're dykes, carpet munchers. The one who bumped you is the man and she hates dicks with a passion, in fact she probably wishes she could stab you and cut off your dick." Akira is stunned. "Listen dad, I'll help you but don't say such mean things about my friends." The old man smiles. "Suit yourself, if you want to know more, you know where to find me. Now come push this mower for me, I'll give you a few coins for your troubles. Just remember what I said, don't build your hopes up." Akira helps him with the mower, it's lighter than he expected. But then maybe the old man only said what he did to warn him.

Unpure with lots of sex and kinky situations, sometimes involving guys but the girls are more dominant.

But they're not lesbians if it involves guys?

Nonexistant

>sometimes involving guys
Self-inserters were a mistake.

Does trap x trap counts as yuri?

You have a disgusting imagination, Y chromosome

No, that's yaoi.

Most people would call Boku no Pico a yaoi

What if they think of themselves as girls?

Yuri is beautiful and wonderful, and the people who like it are happy people who can appreciate beautiful things. Their hearts are open and broad, refined by years of polishing with the gentle cloth of girls loving girls.

Yuri haters are, without exception, ugly and hate-filled people living miserable lives enslaved to their ideological complexes and seeking to inflict their misery on others. Their lives are empty of peace, pleasure, or love.

It is an objective truth that whether someone likes yuri is the clearest indicator of whether they are good, well-adjusted people or (if not) toxic patches of human waste.

Akira is home, he's going through his emails and he sees a message from Lyka. Lyka forwarded the message to dozens of school goers. it's a clip, a clip of a female only section of the sub way, and it's dated that very same day, it Shows Akemi and Sakura hugging each other. The captions says, "Are they fags?" Akira is angry. He responds to Lyka but inadvertently sends his response to everyone, He wanted to say, Fuck you say, but only managed to type, say, he responded so quickly his message was shorter than it should have been. He shuts off his computer and goes to lay down. He won't believe it, can't believe it. It's not real. Not them. he's loved them so long, he probably knows them better than everyone. Sakura likes tuna sandwiches and her favorite drink is pink lemonade and Akemi's favorite is, pink lemonade and, tuna, with the ends cut off the bread---wait a minute? Akira thinks again, and he notices something else. He decides to go for a walk and when he leaves his parents home and is walking down the road he's struck from behind. It's Sakura's brother, he's a senior and he's much bigger than Akira who is still shorter than Sakura. Botan is nearly 6 feet 2, a monster among Japanese. And he's muscular and Akira knows he's in trouble. "You stole my sister's phone, you little shit!" three of his classmates, all seniors, are not as tall as he is but they're just as bulky. Even the one who is closest to Akira in height.

chagen is an army of one

That's not how it works.

After the war comes the reconstruction

According to Dynasty scans, that's how it works.

What about futa x girl and futa x futa?

I'll ask this politely: Can I please have proof on that?

If there are dicks it's not yuri, that simple

Oh boy, the guys on /u/ must be outraged