Shingeki no Kyojin

No boobs as a mindless titan but gets boobs after eating a man?

Meant to be.

Titan shifters are more similar to the original human than mindless titans so she only have boobs in both forms after become a shifter

Which makes stupid the whole "feminine titan" thing because every titan can be feminine if the shifter is girl
What the fuck is Annie's titan power and actual name? What's supposed to do? Just call titans with a roar?

Reiner is best boy and there is nothing you do to against it

Today I will remind them.

The goddess Ymir is Historia and the Devil is Eren with all 9 titan powers. this is Hajime we're talking about, you never know what he could pull

Every girl shifter has boobs in titan form. Trannies don't count

>every titan can be feminine if the shifter is girl
>Ymir
>Pieck

but pieck is not a tranny

If Eren has long hair, that means Armin will have short hair?

>Ymir
>Pieck
>girls

tiru is love & life etc

Reiner is so handsome.

Endgame right here

I don't think so.

>A man uses an skirt and has a body like that.

This

Fuck off, Gabi

Tranny would do it.

Not in 1890.

Fuck off, Falco

In our world.

It would be awesome to see the pre-BRA AT, CT, and FT. I bet they were pretty cool

Next chapter is the last of the volume, there must be at least an flashback.

DEEPEST LORE

>Armin in this scene says: They might just end up in a love triangle.
>Saki Nagagawa(author of this) says: I know some secrets of Isayama sensei
what did they mean by this?

Is that horn used to awaken the wall titans?

Secrets of Isayama, not the manga.

But the chuugakkou anime removed everything about EA and the chuugakkou manga had Annie switch over to Bert who is now dead.

It's pretty obvious it represents the 9 titan shifters, it's a 9 pointed star

ERWIN GEE I THINK YOU'RE SWELL
AND YOU REALLY DO ME WELL
YOU'RE MY PRIDE AND JOY ETC.

old images aren't accurate, they show ymir and 8 other titans but in actuality 9 titans were made when ymir died, it's just the artist's rendition of how she could control them with her voice so he drew a horn

The chuugakkou manga also implied that erwin fucks manlet who is his 14 year old student

I hope Eren and co. will fuck up Gabi and her gang's shit.

>Secrets of Isayama, not the manga.
like how he wipes his ass? come on user

Uhm, no. Most titans are male even if the shifter is female. The Mule/Card titan is a pretty girl, for example. The ability of the female titan is to attract other titans. Only the founding titan and the beast titan can do that as well, and the beast titan wasn't supposed to be able.

>Secrets of Isayama, not the manga.
like how he wipes his ass? come on user,

Well, all of the chuugakkou pairings that got any kind of pandering are now dead except for EM which hasn't had any meaningful screentime in over 40 chapters

sweat=steam
the more sweaty you are the better candidate for colossal you will be

Armin cries a lot, will he shoot steam through his eyes?

Just salt.

What he likes or he doesn't like. Details, come on. He has a life too.

Will she exterminate the eldians forever?

The one with the horn is also meant to represent the coordinate who wields Ymir's power to direct the other titans. That's why that titan form can take a female form like the FT

She is an Eldian retard. Why would you want her to kill herself?

The horn represents the coordinate.

>She is an Eldian, retard.
Fixed that for you.

Only the traitorous wallists.

>She is an eldian retard
Hitler also had jew blood

>Hitler also had jew blood
I heard it from the news, so it has to be true!!

If she will actually kill herself that would make her an Eldian retard though.

FUCK PARADIS

I want to hug pieck and hear her chuckle.

>eldians are that stupid that they want to prove they aren't bad people by killing each other

not him, but user, thats actually true

Confess your sins.

I would have a love-hate relationship with Eren in real life.

i want to fuck her on all fours

I am literally Eren, all the way down to his anger issues.

My theory is that Historia is Ymir Fritz reincarnation,and that's why the dyke Ymir sought her out to serve her namesake unknowingly. Originally Historia is supposed to be the one to unite all shifters, but in this timeline she will leave Eren to do it.

Also he was an nutjob manlet addicted to crystal meth.

I would probably egg him on because it's fun to see such a madman go on rampages

I like all shingekis except Armin

I think Levi is a fantastic character and his interactions with the GOAT character Erwin should make him more appreciated

I'm a paranoid recluse and SNK is my only human contact beyond my immediate family.

i would suck elen feminine penis

Endgame right here, brothers.

Levi is the most overappreciated character in the manga.

I mean appreciated here.

I dont get this meme

can someone explain

What the fuck is wrong with the scene? Do you need Eren to hold hands with Armin and tell him about the time he told him about the ocean to consider those 4 panels properly adapted?

Armin is nervous and Eren gets him to calm down by telling him that mankind won't be exterminated.

I love you, user.

Nearly every thread for months has centered on him in some way, retard.

>GARY STU
>LAME
I only see him get shit on. Retard

Hongo OUT

I like Armin. I think Isayama could make him interesting.

Made my day.

triggered LMfat OUT

I mostly see retarded Manletfags like yourself crying because a few anons don't like him, despite almost every thread devolving into manlet shipping wars and "he dindu nuffin wrong in the serumb owl!!". Also he is a Stu, that's not wrong.

t. triggered LHwhale

So let's assume that Gabi gets the Armor titan. Will she have boobs? Also, will we call the Armor covering her boobs a bra?

At this point the only way I could see him being interesting is by turning evil.

The only other option is keep having him going through the same Armin cycle of (feeling insecure, crying, being reassured about his value by someone else and coming up with a genius plan that isn't really that smart) that he goes through nearly every single arc.

If manlet is muh Humanity 100% of the time, why would he fight to destroy it?

What about a mature Armin who isn't an indecisive little boy anymore? He is not a bad guy, he is drastic but he doesn't like being like that, it's like he has no option and someone has to do it.

We've probably been here together for years, you know. I love every user that's stuck with this series through all the bullshit.

>the ocean
God, no.
What I mean is it depersonalizes the scene. It's a simple panel of Eren attempting to comfort his friend and nothing else-and that attempt works. Armin calms down even if only a few were words used. But with that change
a) it looks like Eren's unable to think of anything other than humans vs titans
b) Armin's calmed not by his friend's presence bringing him back to reality, but by some motivational lines about how humanity will win now.

Is it actually worth it to read/watch it again?

I mean the hype is big and I stopped at the manga (chapter) were a group is in a abandoned castle and titans were coming or so

That's "literal shit" the character. Can't imagine anything more boring.

Get out of this thread and watch season 2. If you like it continue with the manga, if not just leave it.

that part where you stopped was animated, that was episode 4 of season 2
it is worth it

Yeah I wanna continue reading it, but I dont know which chapter that is

Good. I'm not alone.

You anons are awesome.

Even though I love so many of the characters I probably wouldn't be close to any of them.

Start with 38.

why do people consider ErwL dead when isayama even stated that manlet was genetically engineered to permacrave erwong's cock?

My friends like to torment me with a picture of an electric toothbrush with eyebrows photoshopped onto them because I masturbated with one as a teenager one time

If you're going to read it make sure you're reading the tanks and not poorly scanlated chapters.

Yeah, you can start by watching de episode 4 of this season.