Is it the pinnacle of game manga?

Is it the pinnacle of game manga?

Yes

I can't think of anything better

Kaiji is the best magna hands down

what about that gambling manga with the naked girl

But where are my cute girls

After reading so many FKMT manga, Kaiji just blurs together with the rest.

I'd say so. Both Zero and GTK had excellent games, but it feels as if Kaiji has the best of what fkmt has to offer in that respect.

This is of course if you don't count mahjong as a game manga. Since, you know... Akagi a best.

i'm honestly at the point where i enjoy fkmt's older works more. i'm glad to hear people talk about kaiji, i just wish they gave more than just kaiji or just kurosawa a shot.

Near, Akagi/Ten better tho

The best part of Ten is hardly the game, but I do think there were some pretty damn great moments in the East/West battle.

Akagi though? Whew, what a thrill.

Sure is

Yeah, Ten was more life philosophy. The parts where Ten and his team were actually playing mahjong were probably the weakest in the series.

Pachinko arc was a mistake.

It gave us ichijou so i can hardly see how

filling the rest of the 26 eps with the pachinko arc was the mistake

>pachinko
>minefield mahjong
>salvation
>one poker

Hell no.

Kaiji should have ended in arc 1.

Do you think he will ever have another showdown with Hyodo, though? I wouldn't really want it to end like unfinished business.

>getting ready for a long ass boring night with 3 chinks

I know this is supposed to be very good and I'd probably enjoy this a lot since I liked One-Outs, but I really can't bring myself to like this artstyle.

Their business is finished. Kaiji thought he was smarter than a Yakuza boss, and he lost. He paid his debt, and whatever else is going on to him will give him what he's asking for.

>dissing minefield mahjong
fite me rest was meh, yes

that's pretty damn weak, user. most people who wanted to watch, but disliked the artstyle, got used to it by the end of the first episode.

>I really can't bring myself to like this artstyle

Because you're a moron.

But chinchirorin is the pinnacle of the series.

yes

Kaiji is cuter than any girl.

Emperor > Minefield Mahjong > Chinchirorin > Rock paper scissors > pachinko > one poker > tissue box gambit > salvation > human derby

quite seriously this series was the most entertaining right after code geass.

I was at the edge of my chair the whole time. A Masterpiece.

I thought human derby was great

>absolutely loved the anime, might actually be my favorite anime
>really want to read the manga from the start
>find out it was never published in the US

Go back to watch Moe-Shit then

Why does everyone hates Salvation Game!?

You can read it on batoto

Yes

i'd rather have the physical book desu

We don't really care about those guys as much as we care about Kaiji, even with those fucklong backstories about the brother dying in the trash heap or whatever. It gave us lots of good Kazuya content, though, so it wasn't all bad.

Did the second season do poorly? Kinda disappointed we may never see part 3 anime

Am I the only one who thought RPS was the best out of the first two parts?
>Kaiji almost completely screwed right at the beginning
>betrayed by Andou shortly after joining forces
>card buyout and double buyout by Kitami
>outsmarting Kitami anf blackmailing him like a bitch
>no one wants to play and Funai is a bitch, Kaiji wins against Funai anyway
>Andou's ultimate betrayal, Kaiji still doesn't lose

Best moment in the series, Chinchirorin is best.

The live-action movie it was made to advertise did poorly. Now we're most likely doomed to pachinko forever over a third season.

>right after code geass

I still can't believe a live-action movie happened, let alone two

no, these are

Wait Kakegurui is good? I thought it was just a fapbait design with a throwaway plot attached. Why doesn't anybody talk about it on Sup Forums?

I just finished watching S2 of Kaiji, should I watch Akagi, or does the manga keep going after pachinko hell?

Yes, the manga keeps going, but both Akagi and continuing Kaiji have mahjong in store for you, so buckle up.

it's legitimately amazing. Nobody talks about it because nobody can comprehend a gambling manga with actually good art.

also no fucking scans. It's licensed by Yenpress and scanlators are too pussy or something to scanlate it. We have an user who rips chapters once in a blue moon but it's been months since he did it

>gambling school
Fuking ridiculous
There are so many wrong things with this picture

Probably. I'm reading Liar Game right now and it's pretty great too though.

At some point I got fed up with the terrible art, I mean he literally starts reusing the same stock face expressions for the same characters over and over again.

>implying FKMT's art is bad

Phoneposter begone. Or at least rescale your fucking images.

>le dogger xd
fuck off.

>Fuking ridiculous
come the fuck on, premises in gambling manga are inherently stupid. Gambling school makes as much sense as using your blood to play mahjong

That it isn't an argument

>Usogui in shit tier
WHY DID A MANGA WITH SUCH A GREAT ARTIST HAVE TO HAVE SUCH A SHIT STORY AAAAAA

Strongest man Kurosawa > all.

dogy

Argument? What the fuck are you talking about? Stop posting godawful rescaled images, you retard.

But it's not a gaming manga.
And it's more of a Confused Hobo Kurosawa now.

Has Akagi ended yet.

Kaiji was great but the pachinko arc dragged on way too fucking long. Reading Akagi right now, I think I'd enjoy it a lot more if I knew how mahjong worked. Tried Kurosawa, but it was annoying to see him feeling sorry for himself every chapter.

It ends in like ten weeks.

It's about game of life. And how to try your best at not losing it.

No, I think there's about 6 chapters left.

My nigger. Underground Chinchirorin was fucking brilliant.

>betting your blood against a crazy old man in an insolated room
>gambling school full of cute sadistic girls doing cute gambling
Not the same

Are there any sites that have chapters from 24 to 28? I just started reading it and I read chapter 23 but after that it immediately goes to chapter 29. Tried searching on the internet but it only says that it was never actually translated and I m nor so sure about that.

No, they haven't been translated yet. People are working on the earlier ones slowly, but the priority is to work on the new chapters.

Electricity steel beams were the tightest episodes of all Kaiji

>well I guess I can wait. I will just check when was the last update
>September 3, 2013

I guess I can give up then right?

Yes; you can watch the anime for the part that isn't covered there.

>Try to find a torrent of season 1
>There are like 2 of them and they both are 480p

Life truly is suffering.

>tfw sahara dies