Jazz & jesse 25? anyone have it?

Anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seV51xrDp04
youtube.com/watch?v=L6jpCkA7v8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mike Enoch called Sup Forumsacks non white on the TDS before last.

Liar

post it faggots

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=seV51xrDp04

No it's true. They had that burnout Andy warski on

It wasn't that one it was the one before it. It was a really shitty episode where they spent an hour whining about infighting on the alt right and took a shot at Sup Forums not being white because every meet up and HWNDU was a bunch of mutts.

That's lame. Honestly i don't mind the mutts on Sup Forums. Probably some of the only non whites who understand what's at stake.

That's the dumbest most disingenuous shit
>HWNDU in queens, NYC
>one of the least-white areas in the entire US
>naturally a lot of nonwhites show up
>"hurrrr Sup Forums is nonwhite!!!!"

And this is despite them getting all their material, jokes, and memes from Sup Forums. What a bunch of faggots.

Anyone? Anyone have it

someone please gib

This, do not be a nigger, be a gentlemen about Neets

Not this Sup Forums

Yes this pol, NOW!

help

Reminder that Sup Forums is not the failed mulatto abortions over at cripplechan.
Is it even alive, or is it another failchan yet?

Anyway, somebody post the bit.

I was to lazy to make this post thanks OP

bumpybump

Lol

posting some art until its up i guess

ps: u can use mixtape.moe

(you) me if you guys want more

desu Enoch was specifically referring to the element on Sup Forums that keeps on calling him a jewish fed controlled opposition

bump

I think they do have their weak spots, but it isn't really Sup Forums it's those playing devide and conquere and sadly there is a small autistic/paranoid segment, which completly buys into the everybody is controlled opposition meme.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I really hate niggers

Don't hate the nigger, friend.
He's but a simple man caught in a Jewish plot to stop him going home and having fun doing nigger things with all his little jungle pals.

I live in Baltimore you have no idea about these stupid violent animals.

please... it's for the white race

You have no idea how intitled, violent, and stupid niggers really are. Check FBI crime stats and get back to me.

And if they were at home they wouldn't be bothering you with their high-spirited shenanigans and traditional negro horseplay, but those damn kikes just won't let anyone give them the free boat tickets they deserve.

PLEASE PAYKEK MASTERRACE
GIMMI GIBS mixtape.moe

bumpo bump, everyone bump

bump plz gib

Here watch latest TDS while you wait...

youtube.com/watch?v=L6jpCkA7v8g