[HorribleSubs] Warau Salesman NEW - 07 [720p]

>[HorribleSubs] Warau Salesman NEW - 07 [720p]

He's getting a little aggressive these days.

I don't get the end of the first part, he's locked up in his new identity now?

Moguro was a huge dick in both parts this week. Plenty early booms as well.

Those mini booms in the 2nd part got me.

I think that he somehow managed to get him a second family meant for his other identity.

what is his end game?

To collect all the ningen hearts.

That's how he was in the original. The first part was actually a remake though,
The second part the woman deserved it. Moguro even said "Hey why don't you and the other wives tell that bitch off?" She just chickened out though and thought just by being a yesman that she would be happy.

told you he is the devil

to eat your soul

All these families are tumbling down

Why is almost always salarymen in these stories.
Are they really that miserable?

Yeah, the second woman definitely needed a wake up call. Maybe Moguro will come back for the other wifes for some leftover booms.

japanese society is miserable user

But it was actually a blessing for the woman, she's now going to a better place without the tyrant.
Moguro does help people.

10/10 will watch this.

Knowing Moguro, she'll end up somewhere with someone just as bad.

Some reading taste that first guy has.

For what it is worth, in the original version of the first story there was no early boom, Moguro just managed to convince him with mostly the same argument.

Also, the ending was expanded a bit compared to remake, as the new wife sends the children off to bed, offers him a drink, and he seems to at least temporarly accept his new life. Although Moguro says he'll probably return to his own family when he gets bored of his new life in his ending monologue.

Of course though, same result here

At least he is self-aware.

Also look at it like this. Moguro just conjured up a women and four children he's helping with Japan's decreasing population. And people say he's a bad guy.

This motherfucker is growing on me.

Imagine a 9 to 5 that's actually 7 to 9 or worse.
Your life is work. And your only solace is that ONE little thing you remember from your high school days, maybe. Or that little passtime you struggled to find to avoid going mad.

Moguro preys on that.

I literally want to stab Moguro. And repeatedly twist the knife ever time I stab him

Found Moguro's next vi...customer.

I loved that part. It just goes to show you that Moguro isn't PURE evil.

He's never offered a "deal" to a child in the old series, has he?

He did.
The end result was a bit disturbing, but the kid wasn't harmed.

This show remains a bitter drink to swallow. It has an interesting flavor that makes you want to keep drinking, but it never really feels 'good'.

In episode 13 (I think it's a special), he helped a school girl who was about to be kidnapped and boomed the hell out of that guy. Goes to show he has a soft spot for children. It's adorable.

No, he just got another family.

Each week I like this show a little more, in this one he actually says he stepped in out of plain boredom

He's not evil.
He's just trying to help people, but they suffer when they can't show restraint or try tricking him.

It's a very Japanese lesson the show is teaching.

>yfw Moguro BUM you

I want to go drinking in Moguro's bar and respectfully decline his offer.

>It's a very Japanese lesson the show is teaching.
Frankly, I think it's just a good lesson in general.

What is it?
If the devil offers you a deal, take it, but don't try getting any more than exactly what you bargained for?

DUDE

T A L E N T
A
L
E
N
T

Ahem. The lesson is don't live beyond your means if you happen to momentarily fall into good fortune.

AVANTURE

Fucking saved.

Since Nyaa is dead i can't find new episode of this yet.
where should i go?

new nyaa or horriblesubs site

isn't moguro deformed compared to other people, he is like three times wider with a head like a child's body? how come he isn't stared? did japan finally became a progressive society free of hate

>It's a very Japanese lesson the show is teaching

That desire and ambition are inherently evil and the only thing the righteous can or should expect is a life of constant physical and mental toil, working like a beast day in and day out for the honor and glory of Nippon until they mercifully drop dead of sickness and/or age?

That soccer mom was going to call the police because he looks weird. And other people also stare at him.

>horriblesubs.info
>nyaa.pantsu.cat
>nyoo.moe
>nyaa.si
>nyaarchive.moe
Pick whatever tickles your fancy, but be careful goy, pantsu is racist

i forgot about that, but still this happens really rarely. i mean he would be eyeballed the entire time on the train like a potential molester.
but then again this is a cartoon so who cares

>how come he isn't stared?
Did you not watch the episode?

i have now, fucking middle aged women

Kek such a scumbag.
I love it!

Dammit, I forgot to mention this is from the original Warau Salesman anime.

Yeah, it made me laugh that she was the only person who pointed out how suspicious he looks.

>Moguro tries to scam a naive teenager
>turns out that teen is also Yugi Motou
>pic related pops out the second Moguro starts talking 'business', challenges the Warau Salesman to a game
Who wins Sup Forums?

>Such a lovely family, I hope Moguro doesn't boom anyone

Absolutely beautiful.
I want to be a salesman now. But what sho I sell?

Yugi and Atem can beat him, Moguro looks like a pot of greed.

your boipussy

>tries to sell Yugi a 'Vase of Greed' card cursed to turn its owner into an obsessive card-monger like early Kaiba
>Atem calls bullshit, SHADOW GAME
>And so commences the greatest duel of all time between Yugi's classic deck and Moguro's broken-tier Pot deck

How can we stop the salesman?

Can somebody make a webm of Moguro's magic act?
Someone who makes children smile surely can't be evil!

are we gonna get remake of that potter and his old flame?

King of Games cannot be beat.
But Moguro is also the craftiest. A stalemate is likely.

Though I do enjoy it, it feels kind of different compared to the earlier episodes. Back then, they tried to get more than they could have and trick him, giving fair warning which they did not follow.

Lately he has been omitting the warnings somewhat and straight moving on to 'punish' his customers.

Was he always like that in the original?

The guy is about as wide as he is tall, his lips never fucking touch and his teeth are individually the size of a grown man's fist. Yet only one person so far has pointed out how fucking terrifying he looks and everyone else treats him like a normal guy.

Either the Japanese are the nicest people on the planet, they're blind or they're just too polite to mention that this guy is an abomination.

Literally AOTY.

Pretty nice episode for my birthday.

Moguro pretty much confirmed early in the first part that he couldn't resist interfering with that family's lifestyle, so he's always on the lookout for whatever target his judgement takes him to.

>Was he always like that in the original?
Yes he was and will always be evil and mean. One episode was about a guy who wanted to drive why you ask? Because he wanted to the his son out for a drive and spend time with him. Moguro proceeds to get him drunk and lets him drive an 18 wheeler.

>Flopping Salesman

Who let this devil out from hell?
How can this devil be allowed to stay with humans?

>Streaming
You know what's coming to you, right?
Dooom!

kek

S-stop it user. We're only human. You're probably the salesman posting too.

The first half was a remake and it worked out nearly the same, and though he didn't early boom the person in the original he was quite forceful in his approach.

But yes, he could be quite mean in the original.

Congrats

>Lately he has been omitting the warnings somewhat and straight moving on to 'punish' his customers.

I wouldn't really say that is the case this week as the two customers had desires which would eventually go bad. Even without the bizarre ending, a married with child salaryman who just discovered and got addicted to the joys of the redlight district was probably going to go poorly long term. With the second story, the client just wanted the one bitch to be happy regardless of whom it inconvenienced, and it just so happen that after screwing up that field trip and other things that Moguro initially helped with, the bitch turned her impulsive demands on the lady Moguro helped. Not to mention she begged Moguro to keep fulfilling the bitch's demands when Moguro said it was a one time thing.

Do you mean Moguro or the boss of the apartments?

Moguro

I love how Moguro appears out of nowhere with that devilish smile.

I guess its true what they say, take one down two more pops up in its place.

what about the picture from last episode with the guy becoming monster part?

>manface

Is the full MP3 out yet?

The OP is way too good for this shitty show.

>manface
At fist I thought she wuld be revealed to be an evil gaijin.
Anyway, I 'm surprised she wasn't punished in anyway. Good for her I guess.

yeah especially since that face moguro gave after being called suspicious.

Has anyone ever beat Moguro,stuck to his guidelines and stay safe or just not take any deal with him at all?

Or does he successfully screw everyone over?

M'lady

Will he ever score?

do you people watch this shit unironically?

Would you a Moguro, Sup Forums?

How do you ironically watch something?

I would!

You mean Moguro or Moeguro?

Awesome. You're a godsend.

Thanks user!
I must admit the part where he swallows all those balls was weird, it reminded me of pennywise for some reason.