Italian guy get mocked on london's metro

italian guy get mocked on london's metro
the fuck
we are the problems now?
not the muslim or niggers refugees?
adnkronos.com/fatti/esteri/2018/01/18/tornatene-nella-giungla-insulti-italiano-metro-londra_u1nWuRgRYEhCBX8Kfk6YDM.html

Mama Mia

So?

Tutti fruitti

Chill Spaghetti-kun, anglos are angry and need to unleash it on someone

if they tried doing it on blacks and muslims they would go to jail

Dovete andarvene indietro.

it's racist and not nice

this

SOMEBODY TOUCHA MY SPAGHET

>blacks left and right and he goes for the Italian

Obvious falseflag is obvious.

>it's racist and not nice.
It's great to finally have a native Italian saying their not white.

>GO FOOK URSELF U BLOODY WANKA!

angl*s fear the MED BULL

>FOOK URSLEF WUT FUCKIN COUNTRY FUCK!

Lmao, look at how beat that italian's response is. No wonder he picked on him rather then the black or curry.

O no Germoney , helpa da Italy

fuck anglos

>mfw white people are scared shitless to confront muslims and niggers
>mfw they confront their own instead

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE PEOPLE

>FUCKIN COUNTREY FOOK!

you all look alike faggot

we aren't wh*te

I'll take this as an admission that Italians aren't white

Further proof anglos deserve literally everything they get

cant open the link for some reason, got any other?

btw yes they will act like fags that they are when certain that other side will not retaliate (euros are civil not dumbcunts most of the time so hero will start talking shit). in case of real danger they keep their mouth shut.

Londoners are scum.

Italians are black

So now nobody wants to be white?

>He said, while sorrounded by niggers

Italy doesn't even have jungles, how am I supposed to believe this isn't a joke?

We are a problem i wish they fucking nuked us already

There’s always some beta cunt ready to defend multiculturalism against the white man

Bet he wouldn’t talk like that if he was filming a black guy, let alone sit next to him. Fucking scum

but he probably just a student or some shit

based mario

fuck the kike enabling beady eyed rats

*he's

He probably confused him for the subhuman filth that is pumping in from South America, it’s all similar sounding guttural babbling

The only racism the jews tolerate is white on white

Anglos will chase poles out of town while kidding Ahmed's feet as he cashed welfare and have 12 kids

But european migrants are the least of their problems, lmao

>Niggers left and right in the wagon and they pick the italian to tell him to go back to their country

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Have you ever sat next to an Italian? They are loud as fuck and don’t know when to shut up

They aren’t white

>this is my fucking country and i do what i want
>i'm sorry ahmed it wasn't directed at you please don't report me for hate speech

Even tho brit youth are fucking degenerate.

>not Muslim or nigger refugees?

Bingo

fucking greaseball wops

italians are not white

it's time to give italy "the boot"

and you can gtfo of canada while you're at it luigi

Italians are based, This scumbag doesn't speak for the entire country.

Flol, Embarrassing little manlet

Are you stating that Italians aren't white?

now you know..you fuckin nigger

Brits are a fucking weird breed. Their country is becoming a caliphate but the only ones they ever attack are Poles, Italians or Asians(the real kind).

To be fair, I think the older man was a little drunk. He mistakenly got mad at the Italian thinking he was of middle eastern descent which sometimes is understandable. To me it was just him venting everything he hated about the current state of affairs of his country. The Italian was just caught in the line of fire. Good on him for not punching the old man in the face, that right there shows the stark contrast between Med's and Middle Easterners or blacks, the attribute of composure and respect of an elder even if that elder is in the wrong. I live in a very blue, very liberal, very leftist city in the US (Baltimore, MD) and I've witnessed older members of society almost beaten to death in various videos and twice in person had I not intervened, by savage and outright feral minority's. I'm glad that wasn't the case here. Also good on you bongs for not encouraging physical violence against the man like the onlookers do here in the states.

La prossima volta te ne stai a casa tua

>you're a fraggle m8

Lol.

Also fucking Italian tourists are a total pain in the arse. Standing right in front of the train doors so you can't get on/off shouting in their nonsense language.

This.
If I saw this happening I would step in.

this

Why was he mocked? I cant read pasta.

oh madonna, mama mia paisan me scusa me scusa!

I fucking hate London so much.

>guttural babbling
Meanwhile Britbongs sound like down syndrome Americans with marbles in their mouths

video says it all
some fucking wop just sitting there like it's his own country when a brave old british bastard told the spaghetti monkey quite rightly to fuck off back to italy

Anglos rather make fun of others Europeans than pakis and others 3 world country invading theirs country.

Italians are the worst tourists, closely followed by Spaniards. They probably weren't adhering to standard Tube etiquette.

>They are loud as fuck and don’t know when to shut up
Look who's talking. English tourists are the loudest and most ubearable people on earth.

The irony. Imagine if it were a caribbean nigger, at least italians are good in finance.

>Dunkirk was mistake

ahahahahahahahahaaaah BONGS

This is great.
We need more of this goys.
All immigrants need to feel unwelcome.
Italians = EU. Fuck the EU. They are leeches. Parasites. Thieves. Commie cunts. GO home.

SOMEBODY TOUCHA HIS SPAGHET

Come up with your own language then.

Britbongs mock literally anything. It's part of the bantz. He should have made a deprecating, Hugh Grant style joke and some posh toff would have sucked 'im off right there on the tube.

>Italians
>good in finance

What's your national debt again?

El frigapiatos senores jajaja

italians aren't good at anything. go back to italy

>yelling at an italian to get out of the country while sitting next to a literal black chimp
britain in one video

Fucking island creatures, you guys wanna cuddle with Ahmad and Jamal in peace, that's why you try to get rid of Poles, Yugos and Italians.

You lost it fair and square to a small group of defectors. It's ours now. Come try to take it back, you dentist's office disaster

Italians are not white, finns are not white, irish, scottish are not white, spanish are not white.

Which begs the question... who the fuck is white then?

Surrounded by niggers, mudslimes and Indians but the Italian is to blame. Got a hearty chuckle from me.

he's already in Italy, can you see the flag?
i tought chinese people had an higher IQ

I'd rather more Mario's in London than pakis or nignogs honestly.
Would actually make London more appealing to visit.

As long as your aren't a English incest island creature, chances are high that you are white.

none of your concern, angelo angelini

gibs me dat language white boy

bongs are clinicaly retarded this days

>London
There's your problem mate.

? Our national debt is like 500 trillion.
Are Jews not "good at finance"?

they aren't allowed to criticize migrants. only other white people.

>this days
you're right there with them

at least our president wouldn't be caught dead eating a lasagne with a pack of greasy wop rats

Sshhh. When ebonics becomes the official language of the United States of Africans you'll be begging to speak God's own language once more.

coming from a scat loving cannibal. thats rich

>their not white
a yes, the superior race!

Just me and my mates cunt.
All the rest of you wogs and niggers can get fucked.

>poland
>calling out the intellect of another nation
thats cheeky

gtfo out canada

How about no immigrants? None. Zero. Zilch. Not one.
Stop compromising.

poles are not white

This its the sad truth

I'm whiter than you. Bred in the greatest country who bent you over and took you like a truck stop whore way before any sandniggers ever did and continue to do. When will Britain stop losing?

HEY BUDDY, I'M A GOOD MURICAN PATRIOT AND FIGHT DA BIG GUBMINT FOR MUH CONSTEETOOTION. GO USA!!
>implying reading that in an American accent isn't more retarded than reading it with a British accent.