South Korea beat Japan, but that's okay

South Korea has come a long way and in many ways surpassed Japan. They allowed stem-cell research and treatment before Japan, their movie scene is currently in a golden age with extremely talented directors such as Park Wook, Jee-woon Kim and many more and the language is much more intuitive than Japanese.

Better economy
More stylish, good dressed people
Full of IT workplace
Mobile Gaming
Esports
Better Cars
Better Companies
Beautiful women
Kpop
Good Food
Advanced research

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leSlH-HjqZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pnnejMhyPeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iOBIiYMQrgo
youtube.com/watch?v=RzHOgUFueEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up, チョン.
Go back eating dog meat and drinking feces wine.

>femenist hellscape
>women all have shit crimson chin looking motha fucka genetics and get plastic surgery
>GDP less than Tokyo

gooks are lower than niggers

>Everyone's name is some variation of Jung Lung Kung
>Korean sounds like shit in general
No

Have you ever visited? I'm going there over the summer.

Subject: Banzai with deep emotion in whole of the Korean Peninsula
昭和16年 is 1941
Korean, thanks for the cheering Japan. We Japanese never forget the friendship.

>femenist hellscape

Ah no. Do you really believe everything you read on Sup Forums? Feminism is a new thing in Korea and because of that people make a big deal but in reality, compared to the SJW militant misandry blue haired freaks of the West, the Korean feminists look like Disney characters.

So says a nigger

Japanese and Koreans are basically genetically same people. It'd be great if they could unite and take on Chinese.

It was like that in the West 40 years ago you dumbass

>Esports
Call me when they get good at Dota.

South Korea is the new mecca of the East, beating on Japan hard.

Thats how i picture south koreans
youtube.com/watch?v=leSlH-HjqZQ

I'm not hate japan. I love japan and anime.

I love you japan!!!!

Japan did the same to Taiwan and Korea before WW2.
But today, Taiwan and Japan has a good relationship and Korea and Japan have no good relationship. Why?

>Beautiful women
lol

Superior bants.

Yes 40 years ago. Dumb Ass. It's nowhere near the feminist apocolypse Sup Forumstards make Korea out be. 99% of women are just fine with their gender role. And the 1% are like the classic liberal women of the 60's. It's nonsense to think Korea is anywhere near the degeneracy of the West's feminists.

My Neighbor is Korean. She makes different Korean food from time to time.
I had Kimchi and Pork today. It was really good.

Apparently Korea is a Feminist Utopia though, which is really offputting.

taiwan has a much bigger problem than japan

Because Taiwanese are race traitors who don't care that Japan raped all of East and South East Asia. They hate their mainland countrymen more than the Japs. Let that sink in.

>GDP is the same as tokyo

>Commie president arresting heads of chaebols to insure instability in industrial sectors when it's the only thing besides real estate that keeps South Korea afloat

>sold nation to imf during southeast Asia financial crisis

It's because Taiwan is probably feels much less confrontational that SK. Taiwan is small and faces a super-power like China, so they need as much allies as possible. SK has large and well-prepared military, so they feel like they are capable of taking NK on their own, unlike Japan, whose military is rather weak because of American policies.

Korean, thanks for the message.
Let's make the East Asia a peaceful place together.

Taiwan > SK+Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=pnnejMhyPeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iOBIiYMQrgo
youtube.com/watch?v=RzHOgUFueEQ

Careful nip

After reunification we will have nukes

And you won't

And we remember you

Worst Korea.

>why
The Korean War.
It's not the war Japan began.

>t. absolute retard
Japan is in top 7 strongest militaries in the world. Stronger than Turkey or Germany for example. Additionally they are the only non-nuclear state that can create nuclear weapons in less than a year if they want to.
If Japan would go against either Korea it would go exactly as before.

thank you based nip

dog eaters

okay jamal sum-dum-gook

nips are far superior, ainec...

do korean still store the used wipes in a bin insted of flushing them down the toilet?

you guys are acting like a bunch of niggers. How many times you gunna have to fight it out before you realize how similar you are? No different than watching the British kill Germans. Sad.

Nothing sad about cleansing Europe of the eternal kraut my dear boy.

>take on Chinese

yuh yuh i know you're kidding, right? It's just fucking lame watching advanced humans destroy each other. I mean i get when nigger tier orcs come knocking on your door and you have to nuke mecca...but germans, brits, koreans and japs? Seems like they should just trade and be friends. Man is a wolf to man.

korean women

yes they fully believe that flushing tp is impossible

>movie scene golden age
be worried, be verry worried

I wonder how burgers would react if 2 of their allied went to war with each others

which proves you don't belong to the first world
meanwhile, japs taught gundam toilets to clean people's buttocks

its like you forgot japan were literal nazis in ww2, google it.

>better cars
Are you fucking retarded
1/2

2/2

Yes, beautiful women indeed.

the eternal anglo is not a german.

yes but the brits did many amazing things. I say rule Brittania and heil deutchland.

This is will be a good bread

>korean master race

because the island china need to suck japanese cocks or the commie china will eat them alive

After visiting several countries in the area I believe that South Korea will create a capitalistic empire that will increase the standard of living for all the poorer countries in the region. A Greater-East-Asia-Co-Prosperity Sphere if you will. And they'll do it through pure capitalist expansion. Also they're very nice folks.

korean women btw

That’s a man.

What are you smoking? South Korea is a small country that has been invaded and conquered by other bigger countries around it through history.

Korea will always be in Japan's shadow.

>Beautiful women

Most Koreans look like shit without plastic surgery.

>Good Food

Japanese food is more renowned and respected.

>Kpop

This is a ripoff of Jpop. Even the name is a copy.

>Better Companies

Japan has more and bigger companies.

>Better Cars

Japan still makes and sells more cars in the world.

>Esports

You consider playing foreign games StarCraft Warcraft etc as a major achievement, that's cute.
Japanese mostly play on consoles (Playstation, Wii, Switch are Japanese). PC gaming is not so popular.

>More stylish, good dressed people

Very subjective. Japanese style even traditional style more distinct.

>Better economy

But Japan's economy is still bigger and remain bigger. They did some ill informed Keynesian economic policies in Japan though.

They both have high suicide rates