Accused of rape by multiple women

>accused of rape by multiple women
>accused of fucking his students
>brags about "chainfucking" dozens of 18 year olds
>claims that he's been in love with, wanted to have children with and wanted to spend the rest of his life with every single girl he's had sex with
>tried to isolate and impregnate a mentally retarded autistic person with the alleged mind of a 12 year old

Sup Forums will unironically say that this guy is NOT a sexual predator.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2PbNAhOlFg
youtube.com/watch?v=B90FbXk7Nnk
youtube.com/watch?v=ucM3gGKWGOc
youtube.com/watch?v=7IFqGCKQous
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will we now, Möhammed

Fuck off Jeff

Oh hi, Destiny

Yu ave made a fool of yourself on de Pooblic Space

Seems like a chad to me

>when arguments presented are so solid you have to resort to character attacks
Based Jean "fixing mental retardation with genital stimulation" Gariepy

Literally French, fuck off Sven.

where did you get all this info?

Go to bed, Kraut. I couldn't give a single fuck where his dick has been.
>can't refute any race realism arguments
>fail to find any legitimate scientists that can back up your insane ideology
>''y-you are a r-rapist!''
I think I can guess who got raped here based on the butthurt

Nah not working faggots, we love based JF, having a personal life is becoming less and less effective at destroying the good men of Earth.
Indeed his sexual exploits have largely resulted in an increase of popularity kek

This

Källa?

who?

Hi Destiny. Who's taller

sage

Kraut and Tea, Soygoy and other ''skeptics'' are in discord rooms coming up with slander. They've called everyone they dislike a rapist.
It's all made up. They even claimed that one of the youtubers was taking credit for writing the story of Soldier of Fortune video game by claiming he was a different guy, literally accusing a person of being a completely different person so they can accuse the guy of not having done what the other guy has done. It hurts my head just thinking about it. These people are straight up insane.

Dis

>accused
>accused
>accused

I'm not an SJW. You're going to need more than "she said so". You people are so desperate to discredit this guy because you can't win the actual argument. God I hate millennials.

He's Canadian, they're allowed to do those things.

Have you morons even watched Andy's streams where JF himself admits to having been accused of rape by several women, but defends himself by saying that he was never found guilty in the court of law? Haven't you heard him talk of how he was in love with and wanted to make babies with a literal retard? He himself admits to these things, and brags about fucking too many 18 year olds to count.

>flag
>rape

I didn't make up shit you fucking retards. It's all there.

He's french. What did you expect?

Sounds pretty alpha to me.
Definitely /ourguy/.

Chainfucking?

Pregnant trout, reminder.

No, I have not. I don't give a single fuck about your retarded character assassination attempts.
I don't listen to the guy because I am not an idiot (like you) who needs scientists to explain race to them. Anyone with a functional brain already understands these basic things.

Even if he is a literal rapist, race is still real and ''liberalists'' get the bullet too. Fuck you.

Yes, fucking retarded autistic women and wanting to start families with them is very alpha.

>I don't listen to JF
>but I know he didn't say things
Fuck off, alt-white retard.

I never claimed that race is not real. Race is very real, I am a racist myself. And I hate Jews. I just don't think Sup Forums should worship a sexual predator like JF.

Proof

this

youtube.com/watch?v=C2PbNAhOlFg

Kolla på Andy Warskis streams din lata jävel. De har snackat om detta många gånger. Jag använder min mobiltelefon nu och orkar inte gräva fram det åt dig, men det är allmänt känt.

I wish you pearl clutching faggots would stop shitting up this board.

All women are retarded, so adding autism to the mix is no big deal

Vilken stream? En eller flera? Var lite specifik, orkar inte kolla på alla

>Hi fellow Goyim, I can assure you that I'm a racist person, I'm totally not a jew please trust me I actually hate those Hebrews.

To all redditors and newfags don't bump this bait. Put "sage" (just the word) into the options field.

I didn't say I know he didn't say things. You get the bullet too, strawmanning retard.

>I am racist myself, my fellow white people. Hehe, I hate jews, I am just like you!

C H A D
H
A
D

Whatever.

To be honest though, my biggest gripe with him is that he said Murdoch Murdoch is crap. That's what motivated me to start this thread.

I would laugh if I didn't know you were probably a nazi LARPer, due to your flag. Now I'm just sad.

some poor widdle baby on the internets has been scorn by jf

POL
youtube.com/watch?v=B90FbXk7Nnk

Here come the ''muh nazis'' boogeymen
You faggots are so depraved of information that you can't even imagine that someone who sees trough your bullshit might not be a ''nazi'', that there are more ideologies than muh SJWs, muh skeptics and muh nazis.

Sounds like a cool guy. Nothing wrong with falling in love with an autistic girl and fringe get tits. Faggot.

WTF?I hate JF now!I also don't like that he's a friend o CRP, I hate that guy.

let underrated

faggot outrage
sage

>accused of rape by multiple women
>accused of fucking his kids
>brags about "chainfucking" dozens of infidels
>claims that he's been in love with, wanted to have children with and wanted to spend the rest of his life with every single white girl he's had sex with
>tried to isolate and impregnate a mentally retarded autistic 12 year old

Sweden will unironically say that this guy isNOT a muslim sexual predator.

Fuck I thought this was an older frankie muniz.

yes goy any sexual contact between white hetrosexual couples is predation. good good

Well at least he's not a fucking poof.

me too

lol another destiny shill thread.

>tfw I'm completely enveloped in that side of YouTube and I haven't even heard of the accusations, bragging and claims you're referencing, except the autist he had a relationship with.
Post fucking sources to your goddamn statements, DIN FORBANNA TILBAKESTÅENDE FAEN.

source: my ass

It is crap. I like him more now.

I dont follow this eceleb bullshit but he definitely looks like a sexual predator. I dont want to get involved because I hate all the 'right-wing eceleb' fucking losers and that destiny cunt is even worse

It's being discussed between JF and Destiny somewhere in this stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=ucM3gGKWGOc

Here is a better example of JF discussing this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7IFqGCKQous

>e celebs
>sargoy of cuckad
>deshitny
>the other fucks who I don't know cause I'm not a retarded pleb faggot
You dumb fucktards need to realize these niggers only want your money. God you're all so stupid, this board is such shit right now. Fucking newfags and dips hits posting fuckboi threads that get 300 replies, meanwhile decent shit where people are trying to have discussions where you can actually use the info get maybe 15 and are buried. This e celeb shit is literally like actual celeb gossip. You niggers are like tabloid readers.
Also you fuckers respond to the most obvious bait shit, it's so fucking obvious and you just eat it up. I saw some leaf get 6 yous and more replies to his other posts for RETARD TIER BAIT. It was such shit bait, but you fucking newfags ate it up! I hate you all, fucking suffer, blow me nigfucks.
>derp ur a shill
Holy fuck I hate nu/pol/
I'll enjoy all the yous I'll inevitably get cause you guys are fucking cancer and unbelievably stupid. Honestly hovering just under 100 IQ. Just die, even better, suffer for eternity.
>haha u mad faggot
FUCK YOU I'M FUCKING FURIOUS, YOU'RE ALL SHIT!!!
I'm off to Sup Forums faggots. It's shit but at least those fuckers know they're dumb faggot degenerates.
Again, premptive thanks for the yous, kill yourselves.

No problem pal, here's your (you), care for it well

When is the lawsuit happening JF?

>Destiny

>he said Murdoch Murdoch is crap

for all the eceleb dumbshits you retards been spamming for whole year, I've never once checked any of them out. get a life, losers

fuck off back to plebbit nigger

If several women accuses you of rape independent of each other, and you're not the president of US, there has to be something to it. No smoke without fire.

>"Accused of rape by multiple women"
>Sweden flag

What do you want ? to have him as an immigrant in Swedistan ?