FISA Memo

Is /pol on to this? (see pic)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/explosive-shocking-and-alarming-fisa-memo-set-rock-dc-end-mueller-investigation
washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-rally-for-public-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646412
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No Duh uhh Yeah I seen it

Is that last sentence pro or anti trump?

drumpf is finished

The way i understand, it is pro Trump. He is saying it (the problem) was always Clinton and not Trump, but wording it by using popular tags.

American intelligence, my fellow Americans

>Is /pol on to this?
it was heavily discussed here yesterday but as no msm is reporting it it is obviously nothing.

obviously anti trump

I dont use twitter or understand hashtags
Poundsign#im_old

More like FISA meme.

This is nothing but another boomer larp.

A fart is worth more than this memo.

They paying you shareblue losers enough to literally SHITpost this late at night?

Edward Snowden already released the memo years ago. Republicans are slow, and are now going to recycle the revelations for their own agenda.

You're not too smart, are you?

literally

we do it for free

that is good tactic to bait normies desu

^5
That means high five! Don't worry, you're not the only one out here! One step at a time. I try to learn one new meme a day.

#Hillaryforprison

lel so I see this is the ShareBlue talking point

>/pol
Go back to plebbit please. We are smarter here and not falling for this nothing burger. When actual anons, and not just plebbit spammers, start talking about this, and start posting more than just some stupid tweets, I might actually care.

> The FISA memo that used the false Russian info, paid for by dems.

I would call you retarded, but I wouldn't want to insult retards.

>fisa court not being used for terrorists but corruption
>Ron Paul said this when they were created
>fisa courts approve 97% of warrants
>no oversight, unelectable, best unlimited power, no public records
>used for government abuse only a few years after its creation

Imagine my shock!

Some say they could go and legally read it on the floor of the House.

So why don't they? Or will they?

You're right, but very poorly tagged. Are those 2 tags even useful?...
>69years old
That explains it.

w8 will this restore the goverment or will it stay shut

/Pol is ignoring it because they know that the memo will spell the END of their little fascist LARP. I for one cannot wait to eternally BTFO of the racist and bigots at my University once Drumpf is impeached for this shit.

#ReleaseTheMemo

Quick rundown? What are they even talking about?

>will the release of a memo secure government funding?

>Clicks thumbnail for

>Realises am retard and commits lead sodoku

>So why don't they?
Because there's nothing in it. It's just a larp for attention. Also, why are you using a meme flag? Show your country

if it shows democrats to be corrupt then if they close goverment it will be seen as censorship

Yes of course. If it was worth reporting our magnificent elites at CNN and MSNBC would give us the facts and make sure we were informed. This must be nothing

Funny that there's a REAL conspiracy going on- but Sup Forums would prefer to focus on 'Q' and 'pizzagate'. Embarrassing.

Trump supporter here. While I think Trump will survive this, I must admit that the libertarian in me would love to see our rotten politicians in jail.
#tooBigToJail

it's literally nothing
just close this thread already

>pol falls for Q larp, when shown real gov't corruption
#releaseTheMemo

>Homeboy doesn't understand a basic psyop

When are people finally going to jail? Hillary? Obama? Podesta? Huma? Bill? Any of these fuckheads??

speculation:

"the report reveals extensive abuse of power and highly illegal collusion between the Obama administration, the FBI, the DOJ and the Clinton Campaign against Donald Trump and his team during and after the 2016 presidential election"

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/explosive-shocking-and-alarming-fisa-memo-set-rock-dc-end-mueller-investigation

There's no way Trump or the GOP will survive this. We have 900,000 tweets that are ALL demanding that the fascist GOP #ReleaseTheMemo. The bluewave is coming and it will be a tidal wave that washes over the US for decades. So much for democracy because it's going to be all blue all the time.

#ReleaseTheMemo

All is now forgiven.
Now now, he harakiri'd to preserve his honor. A little RESPECT is in order.

>Quick rundown?
Just a bunch of stupid normie tweets they've been spamming on here for the last 16 hours. All the people spamming it are normies too, and then they don't understand how we aren't falling for it.

I don't for a second believe the memo will reveal anything beyond what we know for a fact George W. Bush and his Republican buddies authorised repeatedly after 9/11 including warrantless domestic wiretapping.

I just don't understand this shilling campaign. The memo exists to be released, that's why it's a memo. This whole #releasethememo hashtag is just hype, it makes it seem like the memo is being hidden or that it will only be released if people clamor for it, when in reality it was always going to be released.

>So much for democracy because it's going to be all blue all the time.
DESU either way all of US will be blue. But with Trump it would be because US would be all under water. From water AND economically.
#doubleEntandre
#rickAndMorty

Nothing, or hurts their agenda?

You got my hopes up, I thought It was Stephen king.

Fuck off. Not everyone is on twitter or bothers to understand its use of the pound sign (#) while calling it a “hashtag”

@pound me too

>The memo exists to be released, that's why it's a memo

NEITHER YOU BIGOT STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

it worked. i was watching during the peak of tweets last night and a ton of libtards were spreading similar memes and claiming the GOP is trying to keep the memo classified

Yes trump is finished. #releasethememo

Prediction:

Emergency press conference today around Noon. Mueller walks in the door dragging Drumpfy by his feet while hes fully cuffed.

Mueller explains his findings in Russiagate. GOP was never democratically elected for presidency.

American people, disgusted by this, beg Hillary to lead them.

Will you be #WithHer?

ya it's just distraction from Mueller chasing Trump's dodgy dealings around the world.

A bit of whataboutism. Politics as usual.

#AgainstHer

You don't need to read a fucking memo to know FISA courts serve for one purpose and one purpose only, and that's to give rubber stamps of approval behind closed doors. Politicians even appoint the fucking Judges themselves. Holy fuck! Do you think maybe it's a little corrupt?

Not so fast, Hildawg. Bernie demands recount, pending investigation reveals that HRC colluded with Venezuela to steal the nomination from Bernie. Berniebros celebrate, gulags and breadlines for all white men for all eternity.

That reminds me, whatever happened to Jill Stein's recount?

I just looked it up. The exact fucking opposite of what this douchenozzle claims is happening. The GOP is rallying to release the memo because it shows FISA abuses under the Obama administration and the Dems are trying to block it.

This is a fucking Jew slide thread.

washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-rally-for-public-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646412

The House Intel Committee can still vote to keep it confidential, I think. They would cite "national security" concerns.

So the #ReleaseTheMemo campaign can put some pressure on the Congressmen to vote to release it. But hype also plays a big role

Everything relating to 'Russia' is desperate Jew lies to attack Trump because they did a bunch of illegal activity to try to beat Trump during the campaign.

Is king nigger going to jail?

If its so bad, i want the doj fucking handcuffing people. Start the raids now. This let the american people know stuff is bullshit. If someone broke the law and its that fucking corrupt, have capitol police start rounding people up. If the corruption is too deep, have the military start rounding people up. Basically do something other than larp.

>Inb4 its nothing

We all knew what was going on its just now there is apparantly proof. Therefore, they need to fuck some people up.

If you think there's a paper trail from 9 years ago then you're a fucking retard. No offense, of course.

Do you find it remarkable that the people you agree with politically never do anything wrong ethically?

>literally this
This place makes me ashamed to be a burger. Often.

All that, and the entire Russia narrative was an "insurance" in the event that Trump won

BLUMPFKINS ETERNALLY BTFO
THIS IS YOUR LAST STAND
HE
IS
FINISHED

Underage b&

>/pol
remove yourself

Do you have any idea the extent of what the government can do legally since the Patriot act? And now even more with 702

Literally this.
Drumpf will be publicly executed by Hilldawg herself. After that she'll be sworn in as president.

He's saying they tried to rig the election against Trump.

that GIF... fuuuuck that.

the nigger is gonna hang

>/pol
Lurk moar faggot.
Bump topic none the less. #ReleaseTheMemo is trending bigly

do you Kno de wey?

He was nigger-in-chief. He's never going to hang for anything. He'll probably be given another Nobel peace prize for being a peaceful nigger.

Damage control?

Ruskies are trying to fry our brains again with this BS.

He a gud boi dindu nuffin, out spreadin' the word of Allah.

Ruskie bot replies incoming 3...2...1...

I'm certain the memo could vindicate Hillary, Obama and others and finally lead to Trump's impeachment. It needs to be released asap!

If I had half a penny for everytime I hear "DRUMPF BTFO" I would have 1 million dollars

King is a notorious faggot who cries on twitter almost daily about trump. It is not pro trump in the slightest. He’s saying he was never the president and it was always her

man these people really hate Russians. If they were BoC (Bots of Color) instead, do you think they'd be making a big deal about it?

such as

yesa, bring it on. it will end drumpf for good

Wait do they just take everything people have against them and put it on this site and say russians are doing it?

We've been spazzing out about it since yesterday

>gets recount approved
>first three counties either show more people voted than exist in county or trump actually won county
>immediately swept under rug and forgotten

The sad truth is, this memo will basically be nothing. It likely shows that dems were working with fusion...but we knew that already. Repubs are just trying to pretend like they care about this because they know Trimp will shit on them if they don’t. The memo is *something* but it’s essentially nothing in Sup Forums standards.

They’re not going tobarrest anyone. Republicans will act like they’re apalled for a few days and then ignore it. I wosh I was wrong but the republicans always do this. It’s gonna take something a hell of a lot bigger to drain the swamp than “they did what we already knew they were doing.”

It’s a reverse psyop nigger. If we get all he liberal fags to believe it’ll hurt trump they’ll beg for its release and riot.

I think you're confusing Steve King and Stephen King.

Lol whoops you’re right my bad.

Holy shit. G..grandma? Is that you?