Can boys love boys?

Can boys love boys?

I'd love Saika.

Yes

>other boy is a girl (male)
What's even the point.

He has a feminine dick.

sip

No. It's just a phase until they get converted by the holy vagina.

Hairy chest men are better

>implying someone can win against the cock

that's called faggotry user.

If more boys love other boys then there will be less competition for cute girls.

Gays solve overpopulation.

I've yet to find a doujin where Saika is cute

Pic unrelated

That's a girl :

For You

>Write an anime bound to be forgotten that solid like 1k
>Only thing that would be remember is that you write a natural love story about two people of the same sex slowly falling in love with each other
>No homo it

It's ok senpai. There's nothing wrong with finding boys attractive

only if one of them is a trap

you suck at fucking searching then

Puffy Vulva2

I will never not be mad about this.

Puffy Vulva3

You proved my point, senpai

What did he mean by not making it full blown BL?

No, Kurata straight up said they are just straight friends.

He also said Masayoshi didn't develop when it's not true, so I don't know what the fuck he was smocking.

>Muh canonshit
Drink bleach.

Can boys lewd other boys?

Boys should only love boys. Soon the artificial womb will be invented and we will systematically execute all living females, and all females born in the future will be indoctrinated at birth to provide slave labor.

SF is a terribly written trainwreck, so what do you expect.

Only if they're cute and shotabait Senpai

>Writers portray one thing
>Tells you it wasn't like that
>You shouldn't get mad
What?

Yes, Men are better than women

Who the fuck cares, you're a delusional fujoshit either way, even if Masayoshi had a gf since episode 1 you'd still ship him with Gotou.

It was never portrayed as a "natural love story about two people of the same sex slowly falling in love with each other". All the interactions that could've been interpreted as something romantic took place in the last few episodes. You can only blame yourself if this truly makes you upset.

its better this way

Keep dreaming gay man, yaoi and yuri are gross, the best is shoujo

Lame bait.

>All the interactions that could've been interpreted as something romantic took place in the last few episodes.
Yeah right. It the last episodes it just became so blatant it was impossible to ignore.

They do this when no girl wants them

YES

Who would have doubt that you also like shit shows like that. Disgusting.

You fujos already got your canon married omos or whatever in YoI, please leave SamFlam's corpse alone

>Writers dictate how people interpret their art
not how it works

>YoI
Please don't mention this shit ever again ok?

No there wasn't. The only romantic implications going on were about the lesbians. Gotou was fixated on his girlfriend until the very end, Masayoshi only went homo when the plot demanded it, near the end.
Once again, you have nobody but yourself to blame.

Yeah. In fact, the love between two boys is the purest and most beautiful form of love. It is in my honest opinion that evey romance would be massively improved if it were between two boys.

No or jesus will punish them ALL

I dropped it though, but don't worry, I know your taste is even worse.

I guess it was just my imagination when Mari asked twice whether Goto is in love with Masayoshi in the 6th ep then. Not like he was clinging to him and blushing in that scene either. Just my imagination then, got it.

If it makes you feel better.

Disgusting

>delusional fujoshit
But there is nothing more delusional than hetfag

Who the fuck care about Samflam but fujos?

You sound like those dudes who thought Shino was straight adn Yuuri is getting with Yuko in S2, his only true love.

Not him but this is the reverse of what writers do. They don't pair people up and then say no that's wrong. I mean SF had problems but they set it up like was happening then said afterwards no that's not what happened. I have no idea what the entire point of that was.

You mean this scene? Yeah, a single hug really proves that the whole series was about them slowly becoming lovers, even thought nothing similar ever happened again for like 15 episodes.
You know this scene is just meaningless fanservice like all the lesbians scenes. It's not even as much of a big deal as you make it sound.

>Jesus
>Not an homo

I want the boys to love boys.

Boys should only love boys and girls should only love girls.

>a single hug
You wot? Samflam is as gay as it gets without having a BL tag on it.

It was a fucking joke, Masayoshi is "naive"/borderline autistic, you weren't meant to take that dumb proposal seriously.

any maleanon here?
who was him Sup Forums?
who took the first step?
is he still with you?

i got rejected by my best friend last week, would be nice to hear some stories.

It wasn't portrayed as one. So that's retarded.

The whole series seem to have a romantic trajectory, with every character thinking they are lovers/belong together, with Goto's "girlfriend" pushing him toward Masayoshi and Masayoshi discovering the meaning of love in the end that culminate with a marriage proposal.

Of course, with homo nothing that happens on screen actually counts for you guys, as IBO showed us.

Do you really think Samflam was an anime about two men falling in love?
All I'm saying is that they're exaggerating. I'm not denying that the homo happened, just that it happened in the last few episodes and not throughout the course of the series like they're claiming.

Yes.

Why is most yaoi so absolutely dogshit?

What was the point of hyping up the homo during the whole show and max it out in 22 to later say; "lmao no, it's not like that".
That's retarded and is a bad writing.

because it's disgusting shit

Yes, because the show is shit and they fucked up the delivery.

And all that happened in the last few episodes.
Goto's girlfriend wasn't even pushing for Masayoshi either, just for him to let go. Which he didn't by the way.

Because you're dumb and can't fing the good ones.

Sure, but they can not be so disgustingly fat?

>SamFlam
>Good writing
You're such a stupid faggot, holy shit.

Are you mad that YOI was more canon gay than SamFlam?

Sup Forums isn't your blog.

>reading comprehension
I wrote exactly the opposite, tard.

I don't have any fucking idea about what this anime is about but sometimes I fap to a doujin of these two characters fucking, the one where the white haired one has a massive dong.

Good shit.

YoI is trash user, nobody cares.

Why all yoishit fans are so annoying and obnoxious? Fuck off yoifag, go away.

Yoi is dogshit and baldfat a lesbian relationship.

You are the type of idiot that would rate SamFlam highly if the homo ending was real.

>Rose and Alisha managed to homo up Mikleo and Sorey

yes, but they also need to reproduce

Stop projecting so hard, tard.

Is this secretly the it's time thread?

So is SamFlam. What's your point?

Yes. Only men can satisfy other men

Yes.

No Yes

You're the one who brought it up. Nobody cares so you can just let it go.

Yoishit being obnoxious again, what a surprise.

Dumb fujo, learn to differentiate friendship and homolust.
t. An actual gay man

They're both garbage. Any yaoi or "yaoi" anime that's not Doukyuusei is shit.

Because its made by women.