Human rights groups and critics have decried the right-wing Hungarian government's introduction of legislation...

>Human rights groups and critics have decried the right-wing Hungarian government's introduction of legislation targeting NGOs that work with refugees and migrants.

>The bill - dubbed by government spokesman Zoltan Kovacs as the "Stop Soros" bill - was introduced on Wednesday and would oblige NGOs that support "illegal immigration" to pay a 25 percent tax on foreign donations, among other restrictions.

>The government has accused George Soros, an 87-year-old Hungarian-American billionaire and philanthropist, of attempting to undermine the country's sovereignty by encouraging an influx of refugees and migrants, mostly from Muslim-majority countries.

>Referring to Wednesday's bill, she added: "It's a huge amount of money that most NGOs simply don't have... Clearly, the goal is to shut down NGOs."

aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/hungary-blasted-stop-soros-bill-targeting-ngos-180118184038476.html

Other urls found in this thread:

budapestbeacon.com/what-has-george-soros-ever-done-for-us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NGOs, especially the big ones, are corrupted beyond belief. Eg. Red Cross is used to move around corrupt cash etc. Many of these NGOs are 'untouchable, unviolable' etc.

Hungary, you make this American-Magyar proud. First chance I get I will vacation in my ancestral homeland.

*tavaszi szél intensifies*

SZOON

I unironically think Orban is one of the better leaders in the world nowadays. At least he understands that you have to go after liberal NGOs and funding sources if you want to stop their bullshit.

do you guys have any anti-Islam laws put in effect yet ?

SOROS BTFO'D!

Polish-Hungarian commonwealth when

>how dare a government crack down on big monied international interests subverting their nation and people
>how dare they!

Fugg, I wanted to rape the red cross.

NOW

>oh noes, the eternal NGO must be defeated!
>meanwhile the government creates an agency that sells citizenship to know terrorists from the middle east

posting that image wont refute what i said

A few things to consider when it comes to Orbán and Soros:
>Back around the end of the 80's, Soros was a big funder of the early Fidesz.
>Orbán himself studied all kinds of shady political shit in Oxford on Soros' money.
>Most of the starting equipment for the Fidesz was paid by Soros.
>Contribution from any other source was negligible, if not for Soros, Fidesz and Orbán would have never become major political players.
>The running finnancial support for the Fidesz was set up by Soros. Note that the Fidesz has been using this system to this day, and they have spread it all across the national wealth.
>Relations between Soros and the Fidesz were overwhelmingly friendly until 2015. Pic very much related.
>Most of the propaganda organizations (and/or the people running them) responsible for the government's anti-Soros shilling can be tied back to Soros himself via off-shore funds and proxies as well as Soros' local "university".
>None of the anti-Soros moves actually hurt Soros, most of them are aimed at peripherical (expandable) organizations or are leaving obvious bypasses to exploit. For example, despite the government attack on Soros' "university" thing, the institute is going stronger than ever and is getting tons of government funds via the educational system while other, lot more successful institutes are starved for money.

There are also strange shenanigans like the government randomly accepting 1400 rapefugees then going full damage control when it became public. Overall, it is quite obvious that Soros IS in control, he is just fostering a kind of controlled opposition, probably to either undermine the forming European resistance via his planted henchman Orbán, or to formulate the counter-narrative and remain in charge even when the rapefugee crisis subsides.

nice sources you got there bro

Christ the shills had got out cf control lately. This board is 75%+ shilling nowadays.

>Schilling
>implying we wouldn't be better off with the old Schilling

Here is an article with details:
>budapestbeacon.com/what-has-george-soros-ever-done-for-us/

Ignore the CEU part, that institute is actually shit and would never even come close to our best universities. It is good only to churn out ultraliberal drones and shills. Tho visiting the CEU homepage will give you a pretty good insight on how "hard" Orbán kicked the institute - every second point in their news feed is growth-related.

You need Jobbik party to rule your country. They are fahr-right and seems good as for me

Soros has bought the Jobbik, they are part of the system now. It was a somewhat predictable turn of events, to be honest: Vona was always a shameless power-grubber.