They do have a point

they do have a point.....................

No, they don't
Look at statistics :)

>a few muslims are terrorists

sure, a few.

>muslims
>guns

Even I know that only one of these things is protected by your constitution.

The Muslims weren't here in the first place, so they have no rights. The Muslims that are already American citiizens can't be banned.

jew I can not wait to get my hands on your neck.

>are these two graphs the same.mspaint

It also works other way around.

Leftists:
You cannot blame all Muslims for deeds of the few.

You can blame all gun owners for deeds of the few.

Democrat Logic
>Protest ALL right wing nationalists because a few of them are violent!
>You CAN'T blanket all muslims just because a few of them commit terrorist attacks!

/trhed

So does the devils fork when you burn with him kike

Most mass shootings take place on or near MLK Blvd, with stolen guns.

Muslims do not have the right to proximity to white people and our land.

See the constitution protects gun owners. It doesn’t say anything about Muslims who blow themselves up because they’re inbred retards.

>comparing gun owners to a 7th century death cult
>be a genderless tranny dragonkin
>importing that death cult by the millions because "white men ebbbiiilll"
>death cult kills you
Wow you lefties sure are smart! Stupid fucks.

>Muslims are not inherently violent
>but gun owners are universally violent
>also cops are bad because they have guns
>but only cops should have guns

Islam promoted unprovoked violence against nonbelievers. Statistically, the number of Muslims that commit violent crime is much higher than that of non-Muslims, everywhere in the world.

A statistically insignificant number of gun owners commit violent crime. Not only that, but the number of defensive gun use (and only that which is reported -- much goes unreported) is multitudes more common than violent gun crime. Therefore, guns are a net safety gain on society.

Gun control is the single losing-est issue for leftcucks.

Not all gun owners are terrorists

All Muslim have a 40-60% chance of being terrorists

Why not allow guns and have an open season on mudslides?

Ban Islam and I'll give up on arms. Come on have the balls to do it fuckers.

Guns are covered by the constitution, Muslims are not.
The rate of gun attacks are one in the millions
The rate of Muslim attacks are in the double digits.
Guns are only tools and bear no responsibility for the actions of it's owner.
Muslims are (allegedly) human and therefore ARE responsible for their actions.

Guns are a God-given human right according to the people who created this country. Muslim immigration isn't.

kill yourself shill rat

i hate that they had to coin the term islamism instead of just saying Islam

Mudslime culture and religion is completely incompatible with the western world also they have an unwillingness to assimilate

B..B..BUT all Muslims ARE terrorists.

they are, pajeet

True muslims who believe truly in their religion are

You can shoot a terrorist with a gun to stop him.
You can shoot a person who is committing a mass shooting to stop him.

Both utilizes guns.
Your move.

that's the weird thing when it comes to "true muslims" isn't it, they keep yelling how ISIS are not true muslims, how terrorists are not muslims etc. and yet, these "untrue" muslims only do things which Koran told them to do, so in fact, they would be the truest muslims

You put a magazine in a gun it doesn't go off
You put a bomb on an Arab and he's going to go off

Muslims are not your citizens, they have no rights. Gun-ownership is a right of your citizens, you fucking retard. Kill yourself.

Both are protected under the constitution, but Jefferson did form the marines to hunt down muzzieswho kept capturing us sailers and selling them as slaves.

GUN OWNERS ARE A KNOWN POTENTIAL THREAT

MUSLIMS ARE JUST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE

>Ban all Muslims
No one is saying that other than liberals. Consevatives are saying ban travel by non Americans to and from terrorist ridden states.
>Muh gun owners
Who happen to be Americans with certain Constitutionally recognized human rights that you don't agree with.

>they do have a point....
Strawman arguments always have a point. The point is to convince people that a lie is the truth.

Op is a fag.
We dont want them because they're low iq sand negros. They lower the standard of living for everyone around them.
We love guns because one day we will rise up and take back our country. Plus shooting shit up is great after a few beers.

Immigrants are NOT a right.
MOLON LABE FAGGOTS

Even if Muslims were not terrorists, they should be banned from entering any non-Muslim country
I have no idea what these leftist ''arguments'' are trying to get at. They never make any fucking sense.
No one wants fucking Muslims in their countries, what the fuck does that have to do with guns?

Also applies the other way around for Democrats.

When 25% of gun owners start to think that terrorism is or is sometimes justified then we can have this conversation.

>tfw few million bad apples equals couple
>tfw Occypy Democrats is the greatest meme page in universe

The answer to this question is: "I want guns and I don't want sandniggers, so go fuck yourself"

Also, you could argue for gun rights as a means to toning down gun-violence, but you DEFINITELY cannot argue for mass Muslim immigration as a means to toning down Muslim immigration

>what is Wahhabism
The Islamic State is the direct result of muzzies following their magic book to the word.

>40% of all Muslims admit they want to kill you
>Nearly half of the Billions that make up 25% of the world
> That's over 10% of the world that you defend who actually wants you dead based on nothing more than religious reasons
>Compare this to American gun owners vs how often one becomes a mass shooter
> Doesn't know that not a single NRA member has been a mass shooter
> Only counting mass shootings because individual crimes would be Racist!!!
>Ignoring the fact that 90% of all shootings are Democrats
>Failing at basic logic, math, and citing your own ignorance as reasonable
I'm sure your ADHD and short attention span dictates ignoring this since you needed a retarded, braindead meme to tell you what to think... But the info is out there for you, if you want to go looking for it...

>Be Based Muslim
>Get beheaded for not being a """real""" Muslim according to some Chad
>"Haha at least I'm not a faggot American bigot xD"

>shill thread
>sage
Let it die nu-pol, fuck off shareblue

teenage facebook tier meme. This is a slide or you are a political infant.

sage

>no christianity
lmao, so this is the power of cherrypicking

But they've all been illegal gun owners.
Like the kid that made a half-assed attempt to bring a gun to a Trump rally.

So do we start opposing Muslims or stop opposing gun ownership?

Post Christian terror stats :DDD
I like the one where that one Christian somewhere did something bad and now all Christians are evil but no matter how many Muslims do it, n-not all Muslims.

Ban all Muslims because they're all disgusting shitskin parasites. Wow that was hard

>a few
>they even created a state larger than most countries in Europe

One thing has a culture around it and is just the means by which something can happen. The other is alien to our culture and the cause of the problem. Sage for this weak bait.

We can't keep guns out, we can keep muslims out :)

Most mass shooters are niggers anyway so.......

no shill, they don't go back to "fight fascism" or some other mental illness shit you usually do fagot

But no one is banning all muslims.

Hahaha you definitely have a point! #ReleasetheMemo spread it like wildfire. It's the end of the fascist America we all know from the orange idiot! Contact you Representatives

>when you get BTFO just make stuff up

post sources for your claims or kys

>people who subscribe to an ideology and people who own an object are the same

wow powerful

If you will recall the daily, sometimes weekly or monthly terror attacks in Europe a few years ago, you may understand why many Americans were hesitant to mirror the reckless policy of importing massive amounts of unvetted male fighting age refugees from war torn (often thanks to us) islamic extremist theocratic government countries

Democrat Logic:
>Its a blessed act of charity to import a bunch of refugees

>If you do it recklessly and innocent civilians are butchered regularly, no big deal tho

>40% of all Muslims admit they want to kill you
source: a random infograph on Sup Forums

If you are gay more like 85% want to kill you

you muslims will be deported first

>still no source

I accept your concession

straw man argument.

My logic's pretty simple. Ban all shirskins because they suck.

Not surprised that this is coming from a nigger. Niggers are drawn to islam. This is primarily due to how unintelligent they are. There is a reason why muslims are called sand niggers. They are on par with nigger and only have a slight lead as far as intelligence. Therefore the slightly smarter sand niggers can convince the retardation level groids that islam is a good thing and they should join to kill whitey. Niggers in the USA, being stupid and subhuman, then flock to it. Of course they are too stupid to do any research and don't realize that arabs, just like every other people on the planet, hate niggers. In fact arabs hate niggers near as much as mexicans. Their own sand nigger prophet called groids "raisin heads", and subhuman. And indeed they are. Niggers have no forethought and can't see past stage 1. If muslims are able to take over white areas and kill the whites, the first thing they will do next is exterminate the blacks or force them into bondage. Because even though arabs themselves are subhumans, they view you as the lowest of subhuman. Once again this proves that the only purpose of blacks on this planet is to destroy. It is all they can do. Everyone hates them and wants them gone.

Only niggers want a source for outrageous claims? Shows the critical thinking of the white man I guess

They never tell you how many people guns save.

>gun problem = gun control
>muslim problem = muslim control?
I'm in favor
imams are the problem
theres unspoken law that imams cant be critized and plebs shouldn't decipher the meaning of koran by themselves
that's why its so easy to manipulate muslims to become terrorist
and the jews already realized that

>blanket
I think you meant "blame"
Retard

No blanket can be used too. But it's a strawman any you are suppose to sage and report this troll thread.

>Leftists:
>You cannot blame all Muslims for deeds of the few.
>You can blame all gun owners for deeds of the few.
I know we love telling each other that, but the truth is the liberals are not blaming all gun owners, and they're not blaming all guns. Did Obama kick down your door and confiscate your weapons? No? This is what I'm talking about.

In America, gun ownership and religious freedom are enshrined in our Constitution. So we can't ban guns and we can't ban Muslims, no matter what kind of knee-jerk reaction that causes or what kind of problem we think they are. I'm pretty sure the liberals and their ACLU get that too.

I read a Defense doc recently that said the reason we drop bombs from 40,000 feet is because we have bombers, the technological limit of our capability. And the reason the terrorists make IEDs is because that's pretty much the limit of their warfare capability.

At the same time, I believe we've gone to far in letting the Big 3 religions run roughshod over the people of the world. It's time to dismantle this bloody system and remove the cancer that's been slowly brutalizing and killing us for thousands of years. We're smart people, we don't need religion to pit us against each other. We have the Kremlin for that already, thank you.

You can argue this point for literally anything

The biggest attack on us turf was by plane. Most of the other ones used explosives and / or trucks and cars.

Why don’t you kill yourself?

Guns = a right that serves a purpose
Forced Muslims = Not a right, and no purpose for their immigration has been offered.

There is no point.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion
This clause does not give you freedom OF religion. It gives you freedom FROM it. For example, when the government says stop being islamophobic, I can tell the government to go fuck itself.

Muslims are not a requirement for America. Gun ownership is. You lose, Moishe.

Now try it in reverse

>have own problems? import more problems!

Out of curiosity how much do you get payed for this? I could stand to make a few extra squid lad.

>the government says stop being islamophobic,
The government can't be islamophobic because of federal and state anti-discrimination laws, but you can be if you want.

Now if you incorporate a business (contract with the federal or state government to operate),then you agree in writing to follow the federal and state laws and rules. If the government can't be homophobic, your business can't be either. You can always choose to surrender your business license.

I'm sure if you take even a cursory look in history, you'll find that all the Abrahamic religions were cruel and brutal before maturing into self-interested cash machines with armies of political lobbyists.

Wow, zionism just two? The whole invasion is an act of terror. Cherry picking at best...

Conquest of non-muslims is a foundational principle of Islam. Shooting up schools is not a foundational principle of gun ownership.

You realize there are over a billion muslims, right? Christian right wing white male terrorists committed the lion's share of terrorist attacks in America in 2017 and it wasn't even a close contest.

The constitution of the United States clearly states freedom of religion so yes. Muslims are protected by the founding fathers.

>White Supremacism
>1

Nah, Islam is an ideology that explicitly compels you to commit acts of violence. That equivalence isn't honest, it would be better to say that you can't ban all people with beards, and then compare that with people with guns. If you want to do a comparison of muslims with X, then X should be black people with guns.

You're comparing a person to a inanimate object. You're a retard.

For people in America you dip.

Muslims Americans you brainlet

I'm not american, but remind me
Gun ownership is protected via constitution

Massive amount of muslims is not protected via constitution.

I want you to remember this passive aggressive comment when you get strung up on tDotR

Abortion is murder. Go be a woman on reddit