British female

>british women

HAHAHAHAHAHA what is this bongs??? hahahahah you can't be serious. why put that on tv. Look I like you and your country but you better fix this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwkZ81zMkVA
streamable.com/scpd3
google.co.uk/amp/metro.co.uk/2018/01/18/quite-windy-netherlands-right-now-7241073/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ER1LOarlgg
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
youtube.com/watch?v=-5RCmu-HuTg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=UwkZ81zMkVA

Who here /Hippy/ ?

streamable.com/scpd3

Explain this shit bongs

HAHAHAHAHAHA she looks like one of those older women who goes to africa to get blacked

Wtf is that hair even? Does she know showers exist?

She got totally fucking destroyed

C'mon bongs is this the best you can do?

I mean how this bitch looks. Why put a face like that on tv

British tv
Dutch tv

Do you think it was a country wide decision to put this on TV and that we agree with the woman or something?
Maybe you should be more focused on trying not to fall over in a light breeze, Sven. google.co.uk/amp/metro.co.uk/2018/01/18/quite-windy-netherlands-right-now-7241073/amp/

haha pathetic

I can see she is a dumbfuck on her face. Why don't you put attractive women on tv. Or at least dress them up a little

I saw that interview live when it aired by accident with the missus and we were in awe at how many fallacies she kept throwing at him, it was hilarious how butthurt she was. That being said there is a reason why shes a journalist a channel4 and not elsewhere, she's a terrible interviewer who can't keep it professional and she's fucked up multiple ones efore because of that. My missus doesnt knlw shit about Peterson or Sup Forums but even she found the thing surreal, the reporter literally brings up the point of species being genetically inclined towards behaviours or traits, he retorts with an mild example and quotes a studies to highlight a precise point of heritability...and missfaggot literally went " O SO YU FINK WE ALL SHUD BE LOBSTERS THEN?" as if it was even remotely what he said.

It was funny when she said she only got where she was because she wirked hard and peterson immediately interjected that it was good and normal. You could literally thqt she went for a mild 5/10 butthurt rating to full-on 10/10 anal devastation in a microsecond. Would watch again.

What's the matter toothpaste, never seen a REAL woman before ?

Hmpff Dionne toch..

>thinking it's going to be a cringey woman preaching

>GO KILL YASELF
>NIGGER, GO KILL YASELF
Whoa, wildcard

>purple shoes with a black dress
fucking disgusting
britcucks have no shame

Alienating Young Men is Deeply Sad - Jordan Peterson - UK Interview 15 01 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=5ER1LOarlgg

A value for money dominatrix

>WOULD

Bongs are the most pitiful people on earth

Homo

>not being a sophisticated men
>not being able to have an opinion on varied fields
you, sir, are what we call around here a pleb and I would invite you to neck yourself

what about mongrel bongs?

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Here is link to full interview in case someone still havent watched this

Shes ugly, for sure
But purple is a great color and pretty much anything goes well with black. But white would've been nicer

I had to stop it got to stupid

she could sit on my face and i'd be ok with it

She's ugly, yet id fuck her. Kinda like laci green.

>But wot gives you the roight to say that?
>... I'm a clinical psychologist.

I don't see anything wrong with the way she looks and I think bongs get a bad rep for no reason imo. Sure she's old, but other than that, I just don't see it

28% of British women are mentally ill.

God this cunt needed a smack in the mouth
>lol why dont people just abandon being competitive and tough and just hug each other and hand out money to vaginas?

22min and on is the best part for me

meant

Debbie Wasserman Schultz isn't british

You would know all about mental illness, leaf.

she's a kike

Watching this interview is a blast! I love how she gets completely flummoxed .Please understand that the inane interview style of this feminazi is not indicative of a whole country rather an indication that our mainstream media sources are utterly biased towards the 'new left' cancer that sweeps our fair lands. Sadly tis true that many are swayed by hyperdeveloped pious fevered egos such as hers but thankfully Jordan exposes her selfabsorbedness with ease. Cultural marxists BTFO'd once again. Lobstertastic!!

>brit bong blown the fuck out by a leaf.

Never thought I'd see the day.

>What gives you the RIGHT to say that?
>I'm a clinical psychologist.

True. It's not even the whole country either, even BBC at least knows to pretend to keep an air of impartiality. Channel4 doesn't bother with that. Jon Snow has gotten the same as well in the past few years. It's the most lefty channel though, but still it feels a bit unprofessional to watch. Bitch you aren't getting paid so we know what YOUR views are, you're a presenter/interviewer so you can showcase/expose the views of your guests and leave the audience to reach their own conclusions. Debbit Schulz is the eorst of the bunch working there though and she constantly acts like she's hot shit. Glad she got BTFO so hard, I could almost see the smoke coming out her ears kek.

Is this an edit? Where is this from?

Its glorious that this interview is getting so many views too ,as the left force their narrative it is forcing an equal and opposite reaction from 'normal' thinking people. Its obvious that she has her personal agenda and has foresaken her role as a so called impartial journalist. This is the main problem with mainstream new outlets including the BBC. They lie not by telling outright lies ,they lie by omitting the other side of the coin and forming an opinion pieces that seek to guide the collective unconscious of their viewers. Usually this goes unchallenged but JP goes logos beast mode here which exposes the snake nicely. I see bright things for JP's future because truth has always resonated and cannot be spun.

Nihal is pretty based, he's been redpilled by being part of the underground with music and then the establishment with the BBC.

I watched his "12 rules of life" talk and he's quite inspirational and he covers the lobster stuff which is quite interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5RCmu-HuTg