Please write your apology in this thread, Sup Forums

Please write your apology in this thread, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/01/18/family-of-girl-who-claimed-hijab-was-cut-apologizes-reports_a_23336777/?utm_hp_ref=ca-homepage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you drown in bacon grease.

they must do drugs before the write their stuff

sorry you didn't get enough attention

I'm sorry you're still alive.

She should honestly have to go to jail for 24 hours so she understands what could have happened to an innocent person because she lied.

you fucking cunt i hope you detonate yourself in empty street

canadian huffpost lol
that has to be the most cucked news in the history of the world

I'm sorry you're not in jail

Hi-jab yourself with a rusty nail and die of the following infection.

The HuffPo piece is actually a blog article saying that the child was non-credible and that kids make shit up all the time, and that there are often well publicized stories like this with less publicized retractions... that kids are not reliable witnesses and not reliable at telling the truth.

I would actually agree with that 100%.

Sage threads like these boys, shitpost like this are no better than full on shillpost
>leave it be, let it die

Daily reminder about HuffPost's self-proclaimed diversity.

Honestly a little curious about how they arrived at that headline. Probably just clickbait, but I still feel like clicking out of morbid curiosity.

Well done, huffpo.

I'm sorry you are going to hell for following a fake demonic religion

Bring back Honor killings. This girls father needs to get him some honor.

I'm sorry you or your family is among the living

Im sorry that you have to live in this country that doesnt regard lying and false testament as sinful or deserving of punishment or at least reprimandment.

I'm sorry it didn't happen. Yet

Wrap semi-rusted barbed wire around a baseball bat, lube it with bacon grease and shove it right up your arse abdul

I'm sorry she hasn't exploded yet

I blame her but not her parents. At least they're putting the blame on their own parenting and daughter and not on decent and innocent Canadians.

m.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/01/18/family-of-girl-who-claimed-hijab-was-cut-apologizes-reports_a_23336777/?utm_hp_ref=ca-homepage

these false report minorities never see punishment. Most women that false report rape similarly are often never punished.

Sorry that America is not as racist as the left claims.

if i would rape her, i could demand an apology in Canada?