Ben Shapiro with 150+ IQ, why is he so smart?

Literally destroys everyone in a debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQiViWo5Poo
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ8he3pWkrM
snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He talks to fast.

>kike

I'd destroy his sister in bed

This.

He’s good at debating but not that good.

One day he’ll meet someone who will stick to a point and not let go of it until Ben concedes the topic, but since Ben only debates liberals it may be a long time before that happens.

Inb4 thread becomes about his semen demon mega millions sister

TOPKEK

I listen to his podcasts virtually every day while jogging. He's not actually all that smart,

Fuck off, shapiro.
You're a dishonest kike that throws away all intellectual integrity when it comes to anything negatively affecting whites, or even worse, literally any question about Israel.

Fuck your sister for me before you blow your brains out.

mummy

Most people with alleged high IQ's are "actually not all that smart". Most of them are autistic as fuck.

MUMMY SHAPIRO GIVE ME THE KHAZAR MILKERS

Ashkenazi jews have the highest verbal IQ Average than any other race.

He's a dyel manlet jew. Since he's not a fully sized man (>6'0 who lifts), he has to make up for it by outsmarting the people around him.

Real men don't talk so much and have autistic arguments with everyone

True. Don't get me wrong. He is highly intelligent and nails things all the time, that's why I listen, it makes me kek, But he can be autistic as fuck.

I like him. I agree with him on most things, and he argues emotionlessly.

Ben Shapiro vs Zizek when?

I mean he's a lawyer, his IQ is probably not 150, I'd say 120. He talks fast and spews bullshit at high speeds, but that's just called being a kike.

But shit-tier spatial relations, which is why you can't invent shit, such at engineering, art your modern art is cold, dehumanizing, and uninspired. Leave innovation to the white man.

He's been debating politics since 17. He's memorized all arguments and how to rebut them by heart.

>One day he’ll meet someone who will stick to a point and not let go of it until Ben concedes the topic, but since Ben only debates liberals it may be a long time before that happens.
Also this.

But you don't represent that, do you, you dumb fucking kike? Fuck off.

He debates college liberals. How the fuck could he not win?

Suck my dick and call me Cowboy.

I don't think you understand the IQ distribution if you believe his IQ is anywhere close to 120.

I didn't hate Israel until I met JIDF and Shaprio shillers on Sup Forums.

>Talks to fast
>Has a dishonest aura
>Never debated some real intellectuals
>Hates the concept of an etno-state but has multiple orgasm everytime he thinks of Israel.

Meaning he's definitely smarter than just 9 out of every 10 people. That doesn't mean he's smarter than 499/500 people but he's sure as fuck smarter than 9 out of every 10.

Why? Whats wrong..?

Who cares? He's dangerous and shouldn't be listened to.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQiViWo5Poo

that nose to

>150+IQ
Huh?
what are his SATs?
especially since his has done NOTHING challenging with his so-called "degrees", except to be a "consultant", i.e. Little Shlomo playing his violin in Aunty Rebecca's parlor to get pats on his head.

Orthodox jews PRIDE themselves on shunning math and science, a real problem with education standards in New York and other jewey areas.

Ben “ pizzagate is fake and no politicans fuck children can I get my check now Fox” Sharpio

not falling for the iq meme

The only reason why he is considered smart by faggots on Sup Forums is because he is right leaning. If this faggot was left leaning people on Sup Forums would be calling a retard. Shapiro is a delusional religious retard.His high IQ only got him a decent voice and a skill at debating. Big fucking deal. Instead of spending his time debating stupid politics he should use his "High IQ" to better the world. Clearly right wing ideologies do not help the world. IQ is a meme, haven't you figured this out yet Sup Forums?

-Went to Harvard Law School and excelled at it

-Published 7 books by the time he was 33

-Is the youngest syndicated columnist in American history (at age 17)

-Could rock the violin when he was 12 years old

-Never loses on the debating ground

My guess? It's probably in excess of 140—maybe it's 150,

The guy skipped two grades!! Assuming that on average one to 200 people skips one grade, the chances of skipping twice (not necessary at all mathematically , but just a convenient way of assumption) it should be assumed to be 1 to 200^2.

This makes him have intelligence of a one in 40000 people!!!! Very impressive.

-Did he help people?
-Did he discover new cures?
-Was he apart of a new endeavor to better humanity? Space exploration, engineering, biotech?

He went a circle jerk school got a degree in a worthless field.

Columnist who gives a fuck?

Rock the violin, are you serious?

Debates are for people who have way to much time on their hands. They solve nothing.

>>The guy skipped two grades

you are the definition of an American idiot

I think he's kinda dumb. Not a big fan of him personally.

Shapiro has only debated tomato cans like Cenk and Milo. Let's see him go against Mike Enoch

Ben is based. I pray for him, he won't get insane, like a lot of Jews do

but that's my fetish

I think he's pretty smart. As other's mention here, he is a motormouth, and instead of making him appear intelligent it comes off more as a parlor trick.

The real problem with Ben Shapiro is that he conspired with Michelle Fields to commit a criminally fraudulent assault hoax against a member of the Trump campaign during the election. His continued presence on the national MSM stage is a direct insult to the honor and integrity of every american.

Tfw skipped 2 grades, got arrogant because of it, now a lazy, drunk shitter reading armchair politics on a 56% Cambodian textile inking board instead of an Alpha Kike.

He's just a con man who can run good game. He does not believe the bullshit he's telling you, he just knows he can make money saying it because YOU are dumb enough to swallow every word.

Trump SATs make him genius, yet the lot of you think you're smarter than him

This.

Sweet flag.

Nothing you post here will ever be taken seriously with these gay memeflags

The fuck is wrong with this khazar? Is she being possessed by the demons of shekelberg?

This. Must suck to be living in such a shithole that you are ashamed to show your flag.

Guess which country meme flag the least.

Is that a trap? I can't tell anymore.

Well no shit, you live in a fucking ethnostate paradise

>you live in an ethnostate
Mutt, please. A simple google will show you that 25 percent or about 2 million people here are camel jockeys

Who you calling a mutt you goyish schmendrick

Sorry white boy i always assume u guys are mutts

-Went to Harvard Law School and excelled at it >as measured by other jews

-Published 7 books by the time he was 33 >for jewish publishers

-Is the youngest syndicated columnist in American history (at age 17) >for jewish media

also >syndicated

print media is mostly dead or dying

-Could rock the violin when he was 12 years old >what was his Top Ten hit?

-Never loses on the debating ground >by engaging strawmen

I got a boner. That's all that matters.

>150+ IQ
source?

Post it pls

Has anyone know of any shops with her getting a load on her face?

>shops

I got banned for 3 days for posting shit like this, pol/ mods have a hard on for Shapiro

It's not even her, you got banned for posting lewds

I also have a hard on for a Shapiro

How does Benny boy have smaller shoulders than his sister?

Seriously, it really weirds me out.

To all plebittors and newfags, if you respond to a bait thread don't forget to put "sage" (only the word) into the options field.

The dude’s a genius and an excellent debater. It’s overall good for conservatives so stop hating on him (those of you that are). Conservatives desperately need more like him who can shut down liberal arguments. If after listening to this guy speak for 10 minutes you cannot determine that he is indeed a genius, you’re in complete denial.

You show respect when you talking about the bear Jew!
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ8he3pWkrM

Me not smart

She's doing operatic acting. You have to overact on on opera stage because you're not being magnified, so subtle acting isn't noticed.

>and thish *schniff* ish pure ideology egzhemplifying ze *schniff* moral dekhay of shoshiety *schniff* through ze Hegelian shupershrukhture of the meansh of produkhshion *schniff*

>genius
If you are a pleb everything slightly above avaerage will seem like a genius.

Except he looked up to Vox Day while at WND and Vox, knows he sold out for cash. Also if Vox Day is at 155 IS I'd doubt Ben is above 135. I don't think he has every made a new/interesting point or debated anyone intelligent. Beating college kids, trannies and Piers Morgan doesn't make him smart

apparently they're not available after all, but here you have analysis on a site that is pretty hostile towards Trump, to say the least and even they admit that he was accepted into Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, while they add unconfirmed shit, that it was because of connections. To get accepted into Wharton you need to be at least 145IQ. To do well there obviously you need to be higher. The dude is charismatic genius, deal with it
snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/

I like it. I think it makes her look cute.

this looks fun desu

kek they look so a like

If he's so fucking smart why does he lose his shit over his sister

OwO what's this?

>smart
>denying Jesus Christ as the Messiah

This guy is a cuck

Probably has something to do with his sisters big boobs